Perrys Gaffe, what of Barrys?? Obama and the 57, or was that 58 states of America

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
So Obama back when running for President breaks a sweat trying to think of how many states the US contains..:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

Listen very carefully.. after he thinks he has it right, 57 states, he goes on to state,"I have one left to go." roflmao 58 states Barry?? Come now.. even a 1st grader knows better.. but then again first graders pledge allegiance to the flag..

So if Perry's gaffe makes him unfit to be President, was Barry unfit (for you leftists) using your own standards????? Come on.. try to actually employ your brain cells and honesty.

Yes, by all means, Republicans, go ahead and think that Perry's serial idiocies, his chronic inability to express himself, his harebrained ideas, his Camp ******head, his desire to secede,

PLEASE go ahead and think that all of that is no worse than President Obama once saying 57 instead of 47.

And nominate Perry!! I'm sure he can continue to demonstrate why he's just as smart and articulate as Obama.

PLEASE.

So Obama back when running for President breaks a sweat trying to think of how many states the US contains..:

Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube

Listen very carefully.. after he thinks he has it right, 57 states, he goes on to state,"I have one left to go." roflmao 58 states Barry?? Come now.. even a 1st grader knows better.. but then again first graders pledge allegiance to the flag..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]Obama Gaffe - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]Obama Gaffe - YouTube[/ame]

LMFAO! A breathalyzer for kids who have asthma! I wonder if that's included in Barry's healthcare mandate???

wishing wont make it so.

Obama was already vetted by the american people.

The voter will decide if he is fit or not.

You wont convince anyone by insulting those who have already desided Perry is not the right man for the job.

wishing wont make it so.

You wont convince anyone by insulting those who have already desided Perry is not the right man for the job.

I'm not a Perry supporter, Amoeba. I'm asking for the same measure of judgement to be applied to Barry.. Nothing more, nothing less.. You are incapable of thought, much less intellectual integrity thus you're excused from this thread.. Run along to the Children's table and keep your mouth shut when you chew.

Good point.

Obama made his 57 state blunder well ahead of the election and Republicans had a good time with it. Obama still won in a landslide

If republicans want to give it more airtime in the next election....go with it

Perry will have to answer for his own blunders. If Republicans want to run Perry on an "Obama did it too" platform and try to sell Perry as an intellectual, it is not going to work. Perry is making his bed in debate after debate and will have to sleep in it

Last edited:
wishing wont make it so.

I'm not a Perry supporter, Amoeba. I'm asking for the same measure of judgement to be applied to Barry.. Nothing more, nothing less.. You are incapable of thought, much less intellectual integrity thus you're excused from this thread.. Run along to the Children's table and keep your mouth shut when you chew.

Remember the king of gaffs?
GWB?
Visit Bushisms.org for some laughs.
Must be a Texican thing.

How many gaffs does Obama have?

And like you I am not defending Obama, just pointing out facts.
I wish we had a viable alternative to Obama but so far the right has generated some pathetic candidates.

Good point.

Obama made his 57 state blunder well ahead of the election and Republicans had a good tome with it. Obama still won in a landslide

If republicans want to give it more airtime in the next election....go with it

Perry will have to answer for his own blunders. If Republicans want to run Perry on an "Obama did it too" platform and try to sell Perry as an intellectual, it is not going to work. Perry is making his bed in debate after debate and will have to sleep in it

As I stated in another thread, I recognize that Perry isn't qualified to be President unlike you leftist zombies who can't lick Barry's asshole clean enough.

So if Perry's gaffe makes him unfit to be President, was Barry unfit (for you leftists) using your own standards????? Come on.. try to actually employ your brain cells and honesty.

I'm very mixed with Perry. I don't hold the Gaffe against him. I just wonder how prepared he is. True Enough, Texas Democrat's in part are Blue Dog, so that Party Switch was not that far of a leap. I would support him if he was the Nominee, and I feel better about him than McCain, but I am least comfortable with him, at least among the top 4.

Forum List

Back