Perrys Gaffe, what of Barrys?? Obama and the 57, or was that 58 states of America

wishing wont make it so.

Obama was already vetted by the american people.

The voter will decide if he is fit or not.

You wont convince anyone by insulting those who have already desided Perry is not the right man for the job.

I'm not a Perry supporter, Amoeba. I'm asking for the same measure of judgement to be applied to Barry.. Nothing more, nothing less.. You are incapable of thought, much less intellectual integrity thus you're excused from this thread.. Run along to the Children's table and keep your mouth shut when you chew.

Remember the king of gaffs?
GWB?
Visit Bushisms.org for some laughs.
Must be a Texican thing.

How many gaffs does Obama have?

And like you I am not defending Obama, just pointing out facts.
I wish we had a viable alternative to Obama but so far the right has generated some pathetic candidates.

I never supported Bush.. not ever.. I was too young to vote but on another forum I voiced my dislike for him from day one. I support CONSERVATIVES, Bush was not a conservative. Now what??

Last edited:
So if Perry's gaffe makes him unfit to be President, was Barry unfit (for you leftists) using your own standards????? Come on.. try to actually employ your brain cells and honesty.

I'm very mixed with Perry. I don't hold the Gaffe against him. I just wonder how prepared he is. True Enough, Texas Democrat's in part are Blue Dog, so that Party Switch was not that far of a leap. I would support him if he was the Nominee, and I feel better about him than McCain, but I am least comfortable with him, at least among the top 4.

I agree.. and well said :)

wishing wont make it so.

You wont convince anyone by insulting those who have already desided Perry is not the right man for the job.

I'm not a Perry supporter, Amoeba. I'm asking for the same measure of judgement to be applied to Barry.. Nothing more, nothing less.. You are incapable of thought, much less intellectual integrity thus you're excused from this thread.. Run along to the Children's table and keep your mouth shut when you chew.

What you fail to accept is that it has already been factored in to the American peoples decision making.

Why do you pretend it has not?

wishing wont make it so.

What you fail to accept is that it has already been factored in to the American peoples decision making.

Obama was never vetted. Still waiting on the School Records. He is the most Nontransparent President to date.

So Obama back when running for President breaks a sweat trying to think of how many states the US contains..:

Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube

Listen very carefully.. after he thinks he has it right, 57 states, he goes on to state,"I have one left to go." roflmao 58 states Barry?? Come now.. even a 1st grader knows better.. but then again first graders pledge allegiance to the flag..

Good point.

Obama made his 57 state blunder well ahead of the election and Republicans had a good tome with it. Obama still won in a landslide

If republicans want to give it more airtime in the next election....go with it

Perry will have to answer for his own blunders. If Republicans want to run Perry on an "Obama did it too" platform and try to sell Perry as an intellectual, it is not going to work. Perry is making his bed in debate after debate and will have to sleep in it

As I stated in another thread, I recognize that Perry isn't qualified to be President unlike you leftist zombies who can't lick Barry's asshole clean enough.

After last nights debate it is clear that Romney is the only republican qualified to be president. In debate after debate, Romney rides through with no damage. He is the only candidate who seems capable of running for the next year without shooting himself in the foot

The other candidates also made it evident that they are not qualified to be on Romneys ticket

Good point.

Obama made his 57 state blunder well ahead of the election and Republicans had a good tome with it. Obama still won in a landslide

If republicans want to give it more airtime in the next election....go with it

Perry will have to answer for his own blunders. If Republicans want to run Perry on an "Obama did it too" platform and try to sell Perry as an intellectual, it is not going to work. Perry is making his bed in debate after debate and will have to sleep in it

As I stated in another thread, I recognize that Perry isn't qualified to be President unlike you leftist zombies who can't lick Barry's asshole clean enough.

After last nights debate it is clear that Romney is the only republican qualified to be president. In debate after debate, Romney rides through with no damage. He is the only candidate who seems capable of running for the next year without shooting himself in the foot

The other candidates also made it evident that they are not qualified to be on Romneys ticket

So He has your Vote then.... :D ...Good. ;) :lol:

Actually, I was considering voting for Cain in the primary

Obama was never vetted. Still waiting on the School Records. He is the most Nontransparent President to date.

Yes he was. And he was elected by a clear majority. His school records are none of your business and are not a requirement to be POTUS. Read the Constitution. Nothing in there about school records.

Actually, I was considering voting for Cain in the primary

I bet you voted for McCain in the Primary too the last time around. ;) I think many Democrats did, in uncontested States. You know, all those nowhere to be found supporters in the General Election. :D

Are you still holding a grudge against Nader because of 2004? :lol:

I'd vote for Him over Obama.

Yes he was. And he was elected by a clear majority. His school records are none of your business and are not a requirement to be POTUS. Read the Constitution. Nothing in there about school records.

Fuck You Too. :D

I'm still curious if he attended School under Foreign Student Aid. If he did, that would make it my business. It would make it the FBI's business too. :D

I'm still curious if he attended School under Foreign Student Aid. If he did, that would make it my business. It would make it the FBI's business too. :D

Apparently, the millions who voted him into office are not concerned.

Why don't you ask for a birth certificate while you are at it?

why do you need his school records. he was top 10% of his law school class at harvard. do you really need more than that?

it's kind of weird that people keep whining about his school records, but no one addresses that little reality.

wishing wont make it so.

The attempts to elevate Mr. Perry by denigrating others is really rather pathetic, is it not?

Exactly, Arbitrary Justice the flavor of the day again, but it's okay, because we run the programs and the great unwashed swallow it, hook, line, and sinker. Never let Principle or Rule of Law, obstruct a good campaign. I'm so proud of you. :)

why do you need his school records. he was top 10% of his law school class at harvard. do you really need more than that?

it's kind of weird that people keep whining about his school records, but no one addresses that little reality.

There are legal matters concerning lying on Applications and Records, Jillian. Again, he has not been vetted. Are we stuck with him? Yes. Can you testify that there was no false information or fraud? No. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Hey, I have been in Perry's predicament plenty of times at large family gatherings. How was I supposed to memorize 100 family names all within an hour? It's embarrassing!

Exactly, Arbitrary Justice the flavor of the day again, but it's okay, because we run the programs and the great unwashed swallow it, hook, line, and sinker. Never let Principle or Rule of Law, obstruct a good campaign. I'm so proud of you. :)

I'm not unwashed and I'm not uninformed. During the 2008 elections (much like all of the elections I've participated in) I listened carefully to both sides. I chose Obama because he represented my views more than McCain did. Simple as that. I don't need to see his school records and I don't care that he once flubbed and said "57 states". I look for more in a leader than a perfect speaking record.

Forum List

Back