Permission to come aboard

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
I love politics! I love to talk politics! I really AM center left but I'm sure others here will think otherwise. I'm here because I think we're going to be on one helluva ride for the rest of the year and wanted to discuss the HISTORY making we're about to live in real time.

Hold on, it's going to be a bumpy ride!!

Hi Duke!

PS I'm assuming your signature is 'tongue in cheek'.

It leads to a really good article, actually.

Meet the mascot:

3.jpg

I love politics! I love to talk politics! I really AM center left but I'm sure others here will think otherwise. I'm here because I think we're going to be on one helluva ride for the rest of the year and wanted to discuss the HISTORY making we're about to live in real time.

Welcome a bored.

upload_2018-3-3_20-55-7.jpeg

Discuss; yes. Slag on Trump; who cares??

Greg

Yeah, not much politics going on here. Usually it's "you have an opinion, you're a [insert insult]", because for the majority on this forum, you have an opinion and you don't bother to actually find out the truth. And when your opinion is threatened, you go at it with knives to stop yourself looking stupid, so it's insults all the way.

Have fun.

Hello.

upload_2018-3-4_5-5-24.png

Hi Duke!

Meet the mascot:

3.jpg

There was a coup I did the coup and I appointed the new mascot, want to begin trouble now John Wayne :meow::funnyface:

View attachment 180197

Ooo, you must be hankerin' for the next thing. :eek:

Okay.. I have to avert my eyes.

Hossfly

Hi Duke!

Meet the mascot:

3.jpg

There was a coup I did the coup and I appointed the new mascot, want to begin trouble now John Wayne :meow::funnyface:

View attachment 180197

Okay..

Hossfly

Not....the....blue thing :omg:

7.jpg

Hi Duke!

Meet the mascot:

3.jpg

View attachment 180197

Okay..

Hossfly

Not....the....blue thing :omg:

7.jpg

iu

The below following words are subjected to the forum filter, they are outrageous and nobody should have to be subjected to this type of filth, so please do not use ANY of them and you will be okay :smoke:

The words are as follows:

Have you learned the USMB fight song yet newbie?

medium_beavis-thumb.jpg

The below following words are subjected to the forum filter, they are outrageous and nobody should have to be subjected to this type of filth, so please do not use ANY of them and you will be okay :smoke:

And of course they've all been redacted. (Or were you being funny?)

And of course they've all been redacted. (Or were you being funny?)

^^^^ Um.... AyeCantSeeYou post something or whatever or Kat you will do or whatever :smoke:

Where the heck is the welcome smilie??

Forum List

Back