Permission to come aboard

I love politics! I love to talk politics! I really AM center left but I'm sure others here will think otherwise. I'm here because I think we're going to be on one helluva ride for the rest of the year and wanted to discuss the HISTORY making we're about to live in real time.

Hold on, it's going to be a bumpy ride!!

The below following words are subjected to the forum filter, they are outrageous and nobody should have to be subjected to this type of filth, so please do not use ANY of them and you will be okay :smoke:

The words are as follows:

And of course they've all been redacted. (Or were you being funny?)

You are devoid of humour or something, it's okay :rolleyes-41:

I love politics! I love to talk politics! I really AM center left but I'm sure others here will think otherwise. I'm here because I think we're going to be on one helluva ride for the rest of the year and wanted to discuss the HISTORY making we're about to live in real time.

The below following words are subjected to the forum filter, they are outrageous and nobody should have to be subjected to this type of filth, so please do not use ANY of them and you will be okay :smoke:

The words are as follows:

And titties

:welcome:

image-221335-full.jpg

:welcome:

There is a Mr. Pelosi, he and Mrs. Pelosi have been married 50 YEARS and seem to really like each other. Even in their upper 70's are a rather handsome couple.

image-221335-full.jpg

Discuss; yes. Slag on Trump; who cares??

Greg

Discuss; yes. Slag on Trump; who cares??

Greg
You do realize if there is no slag being reported out there, there's no slag to discuss here?

Welcome to the jungle...we got fun and games...images (15).jpeg

Have you learned the USMB fight song yet newbie?

View attachment 180200
NOPE! What is it? Maybe this one?

92085418.jpg

92085418.jpg
The world is changing so fast , my god we could look in the direction of the leftie :th_waiting:

Purée welcome at the forum !

View attachment 180200

Hi Duke!

PS I'm assuming your signature is 'tongue in cheek'.

It leads to a really good article, actually.

Meet the mascot:

3.jpg

There was a coup I did the coup and I appointed the new mascot, want to begin trouble now John Wayne :meow::funnyface:

View attachment 180197
Going to be a long ride.

I'm gonna need a snack.

View attachment 180365

"I'm gonna need a snack."

You savage :poke:
meow.gif

Hi Duke!

PS I'm assuming your signature is 'tongue in cheek'.

It leads to a really good article, actually.

Meet the mascot:

3.jpg

There was a coup I did the coup and I appointed the new mascot, want to begin trouble now John Wayne :meow::funnyface:

View attachment 180197
Going to be a long ride.

I'm gonna need a snack.

View attachment 180365

Greg

View attachment 180200

"Dude looks like a lady" Was written about Dee Snyder.

Dee Snyder is a "Savage". :113:

View attachment 180200

^^^^ Are they Transgenders or what are they? :confused-84:

View attachment 180200

"Dude looks like a lady" Was written about Dee Snyder.

Dee Snyder is a "Savage". :113:

So Transgenders? I thought they were.

Forum List

Back