NewsVine Refugee

Should warning criminals that the police are en route be illegal?

• Total voters

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
Hello All,

I was a participant on Newsvine for almost 10 years before it shut down in October 2017. I've looked around for a new place to participate in discussions surrounding current events but only found a few news sites that still allow user comment. The problem has been that most members only comment, none actually participate in a discussion or debate any of the issues involving the news stories. The news article indicating that the mayor of Oakland sent out an alert right before an ICE raid to warn off several hundred wanted individuals is what sent me in search of a discussion board.

Welcome.

And yes, Federal criminal charges should be filed against the Mayor if that is true.

Anyone who warns illegals of impending arrests should be indicted for obstruction of justice and I would want to be on that jury!

Hello All,

I was a participant on Newsvine for almost 10 years before it shut down in October 2017. I've looked around for a new place to participate in discussions surrounding current events but only found a few news sites that still allow user comment. The problem has been that most members only comment, none actually participate in a discussion or debate any of the issues involving the news stories. The news article indicating that the mayor of Oakland sent out an alert right before an ICE raid to warn off several hundred wanted individuals is what sent me in search of a discussion board.

I tried out that place years ago. If you know backroads send him my regards. And I much preferred MaryAnn to Ginger.

Greg

Hello All,

Wrong place to put this read the TOS..

In before the lock...

Hello All,

I tried out that place years ago. If you know backroads send him my regards. And I much preferred MaryAnn to Ginger.

Greg
Yeah they are still hot at eighty...

Personally I dislike the govt. interference in our lives and in some cases would help out those they were after....Viva la revoluciones....

Hello All,

Greg
Yeah they are still hot at eighty...

beautiful yes; but "hot"??

How OLD are you??

Greg

Forum List

Back