Hi

Contable

Rookie
Mar 1, 2018
Hi all, I'm Beatrice. Or Triss. Thanks to Harry Potter and the Witcher I hate both variants of my name.
I am a passionate truth seeker and tend to omit the fact the truth can be different for everyone. Guess I should have studied law. But I didn't.

Hi all, I'm Beatrice. Or Triss. Thanks to Harry Potter and the Witcher I hate both variants of my name.
I am a passionate truth seeker and tend to omit the fact the truth can be different for everyone. Guess I should have studied law. But I didn't.

Truth is the same for everyone. What can be different for everyone is the PERCEPTION of truth. There is a big difference lol
Welcome!

Guess I should have studied law.
If you studied law then you wouldn't be passionate for truth. but I digress..Welcome to the mudpits, my grandmother(God rest her soul) was Beatrice, such a pretty name. Well, this place will sling mud around and you too, will become dirty. Just stiffen up your upper lip, grow some very thick skin, and you will be fine.

This is NOT Obama....
raw

So what wretched despicable thing happened in your life to make you end up in these pits of hell? USMB is the internet's version of The Island of Misfit Toys.

Welcome. Come in and enjoy yourself. There're plenty of interesting conversations, and informative members here. I hope that you have fun and contribute often. Thanks for joining the fun.

W1-1-615x430.jpg

Truth is defined by one's perspective, it can't be any different. Welcome!

How old are you?

How old are you?
Go to Post #1 and click on her name.
What is she doing in Harry Potter and the Witcher?
You believe anything, dontcha?

How old are you?
Go to Post #1 and click on her name.
What is she doing in Harry Potter and the Witcher?
You believe anything, dontcha?
Click on her name. She's 50.

Forum List

Back