Perfect example for 2nd amendment rights.

The second amendment conveys a right to own firearms with ZERO requirement of belonging to a militia. The militia in this discussion as I have pointed out repeatedly is irrelevant, it has no basis in fact for a discussion on 2nd amendment rights.
The Militia is a part of the second amendment, in fact, it is the first thing mentioned so donā€™t pretend that it is insignificant. Youā€™ve made your point clear as to how much relevance you give it. Thatā€™s fine, now move one. I donā€™t get why you keep bringing it up
Look you fruit cake the Supreme Court ruled that the part before the comma has ZERO bearing on the right, that it is an individual right with NO, NADA, ZERO need for a militia. You love roe vs wade but cant seem to accept decisions you don't like how very progressive of you.
Please post my comment that made you think I was challenging the Supreme Courts decision. Iā€™ll wait.
Your continued INSISTENCE that a Militia has anything to do with our rights under the 2nd Amendment.
If Iā€™m continuoisly insisting that the Supreme Court was wrong then it should be easy for you to post a quote where I said that. Letā€™s see it.
Every time you post asking about the militia in relation to owner ship you question the ruling dumb ass.

Asking about the militia which is part of the second amendment is completely valid in a discussion about the second amendment. Get over it
The second amendment conveys a right to own firearms with ZERO requirement of belonging to a militia. The militia in this discussion as I have pointed out repeatedly is irrelevant, it has no basis in fact for a discussion on 2nd amendment rights.
The Militia is a part of the second amendment, in fact, it is the first thing mentioned so donā€™t pretend that it is insignificant. Youā€™ve made your point clear as to how much relevance you give it. Thatā€™s fine, now move one. I donā€™t get why you keep bringing it up

The militia has nothing to do with the fact that the second very clearly states the right to keep and bear arms belongs to the people
Iā€™ll ask you too. When did I say otherwise? Post my comment

you seem to think it means more than it does
I seem to? From what post? Quote me and show where I state or even implied that the SCOTUS was wrong

The militia has nothing to do with the fact that the second very clearly states the right to keep and bear arms belongs to the people

I seem to? From what post? Quote me and show where I state or even implied that the SCOTUS was wrong
Every single time you claim the Militia has anything to do with our rights to own firearms you question the decision. Pretty damn simple concept.

Look you fruit cake the Supreme Court ruled that the part before the comma has ZERO bearing on the right, that it is an individual right with NO, NADA, ZERO need for a militia. You love roe vs wade but cant seem to accept decisions you don't like how very progressive of you.
Please post my comment that made you think I was challenging the Supreme Courts decision. Iā€™ll wait.
Your continued INSISTENCE that a Militia has anything to do with our rights under the 2nd Amendment.
If Iā€™m continuoisly insisting that the Supreme Court was wrong then it should be easy for you to post a quote where I said that. Letā€™s see it.
Every time you post asking about the militia in relation to owner ship you question the ruling dumb ass.
For example? Quote me and show an example of what you are talking about

Every single time you claim the Militia has anything to do with our rights to own firearms you question the decision. Pretty damn simple concept.
Show where I claimed the militia has anything to do with our rights to own firearms. Quote me. Why can neither of you post a simple quote and just prove your point and win the argument? Are you that lazy? You keep wasting time with these pointless claims and you force me to keep repeating the same question.

Show where I claimed the militia has anything to do with our rights to own firearms. Quote me. Why can neither of you post a simple quote and just prove your point and win the argument? Are you that lazy? You keep wasting time with these pointless claims and you force me to keep repeating the same question.
LOL so I should quote your posts in this thread where you kept asking what about the militia and what well regulated meant? REALLY?

LOL so I should quote your posts in this thread where you kept asking what about the militia and what well regulated meant? REALLY?
You could post that but all it would prove was that I was asking a question. You claimed that I was saying much more than a question and Iā€™m asking you to quote me knowing that you canā€™t. So maybe we can cut the shit and you can start being a little more honest and not put words in peopleā€™s mouths.

You could post that but all it would prove was that I was asking a question. You claimed that I was saying much more than a question and Iā€™m asking you to quote me knowing that you canā€™t. So maybe we can cut the shit and you can start being a little more honest and not put words in peopleā€™s mouths.
Look you weasel there was only one reason to ask the question and that was to claim that without a well regulated militia one does not have a right to own firearms, YOU KNOW IT, I know it and so do most of the people reading this thread.

Then why do you mention it so much?

The militia is ancillary to the right of the people

Asking about the militia which is part of the second amendment is completely valid in a discussion about the second amendment. Get over it

The People are the Militia. There is no appeal to ignorance of the common law for the common defense.
and the right belongs to the people
Only the right wing appeals to ignorance of the common law, for the common defense.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

Look you weasel there was only one reason to ask the question and that was to claim that without a well regulated militia one does not have a right to own firearms, YOU KNOW IT, I know it and so do most of the people reading this thread.
only the right wing claims that of the left.

Well regulated militia of the whole and entire People, may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

Thatā€™s rather presumptuous of you. How about you just stick to the actual words I use instead of assigning them a bias and incorrect motive. This is a discussion about gun rights and the second amendment. The second amendment is one sentence, I asked about how you defined that sentence. It took pages of bullshit dodges and excuses and insults to get a real answer that pointed to the Supreme Court ruling, which is a good answer btw. One that I havenā€™t challenged despite your incorrect claims that I have. Yet the insults continue to fly... and you wonder why I have to constantly repeat myself and why I have to constantly tell you to grow the fuck up. Itā€™s because you all act like children.

I donā€™t mention it so much. I asked a question and got dozens of dodges and insults so I simply repeated the question until I got a real answer. Just like now when Iā€™ve asked both of you to show a quote where I challenged the scotus ruling or claimed the people didnā€™t have the right to bear arms like yā€™all have claimed Iā€™ve said. You canā€™t quote me because I never said those things so now you are moving the goalposts and trying to recover from your lies.

I donā€™t mention it so much. I asked a question and got dozens of dodges and insults so I simply repeated the question until I got a real answer. Just like now when Iā€™ve asked both of you to show a quote where I challenged the scotus ruling or claimed the people didnā€™t have the right to bear arms like yā€™all have claimed Iā€™ve said. You canā€™t quote me because I never said those things so now you are moving the goalposts and trying to recover from your lies.
Ahh yes more lies from you I answered right away why the Militia had nothing to do with our right to bear arms.

Ahh yes more lies from you I answered right away why the Militia had nothing to do with our right to bear arms.
it does, specifically in our Second Amendment; especially if you are not well regulated and whine about gun control.

You may have, there were several in the thread that I was talking too and I got dozens of dodges which is why I kept asking the question. If thatā€™s the case then I apologize. What are the other lies that you think Ive told?

You are still not excused for your lies about me though which I think itā€™s pretty apparent that you canā€™t back up.

I never said anything about any SCOTUS ruling so why would I answer a question about it?

I never said anything about any SCOTUS ruling so why would I answer a question about it?
Because we were talking about the second amendment! What is it that you arenā€™t understanding?? This is getting ridiculous

Because we were talking about the second amendment! What is it that you arenā€™t understanding?? This is getting ridiculous

Why would you ask me to quote about SCOTUS when I never once said anything to you about it?

You're claiming I said you challenged a SCOTUS ruling?

I didn't so stop saying I did

Why would you ask me to quote about SCOTUS when I never once said anything to you about it?

You're claiming I said you challenged a SCOTUS ruling?

I didn't so stop saying I did
You just love moving the goal posts donā€™t you? I got both you and your friend coming after me, dumb and dumber, both saying I said things I didnā€™t say and both unable to back up your bullshit. He used the SCOTUS argument you are saying what exactly? Why donā€™t you clarify what you are trying to pin on me and then we can see if you can back it up.

Forum List

Back