Per the 14th Amendment,

I already answered the Biden question. The censorship came from the overt attempts to politicize it during the election.
Hahah so the censorship came because the truth would of been politically damaging

Gotcha

So what that whistleblower tells me is that the FBI was looking at the laptop and determined from what they saw there was not enough to go off of to continue especially since it was being used politically to attack the front runner of an election. This was a trumps FBI too

Bitcoin line it was investigated. Because a couple agents wanted to keep going doesn’t mean it wasn’t looked at .

I’m sure there’s people who want to keep going with Trump and Russia
Meh......Feds said it wasn't of any use in HB's tax evasion investigation.

That's your bottom line.

Now they have egg on their faces.

Sure sounded like it. Why else would folks censor the truth?
They wouldn’t censor the truth, they would censor misinformation

A rather odd claim, given how blatantly those who want to censor “misinformation” are by far, the most prolific and unabashed sources of misinformation.

Censorship is a tool of those who are liars, and who do not want their lies to be challenged; who know that their lies cannot stand up to honest and open debate.

Anyone who wants the power to define and censor “misinformation” is not to be trusted, ever.

A rather odd claim, given how blatantly those who want to censor “misinformation” are by far, the most prolific and unabashed sources of misinformation.

Censorship is a tool of those who are liars, and who do not want their lies to be challenged; who know that their lies cannot stand up to honest and open debate.

Anyone who wants the power to define and censor “misinformation” is not to be trusted, ever.
I’m perfectly aware that you hold that position.

They wouldn’t censor the truth, they would censor misinformation

So tell the class what in the NY post article was "misinformation"????????????? Also it's nice to see you finally admit you have no problem seeing constitutionally protected speech censored.

But we know thats not true now don’t we? Haha it wasn’t russian disinformation….the computer is very real
I wouldn’t act too confident about what you “know”. You’ve seen nothing first hand and are just believing whatever media narrative you want to believe. Gotta take everything with a grain of salt

I wouldn’t act too confident about what you “know”. You’ve seen nothing first hand and are just believing whatever media narrative you want to believe. Gotta take everything with a grain of salt
Haha wait you still believe it was russian disinformation?

We know it’s real and it’s hunters…stop already

Haha wait you still believe it was russian disinformation?

We know it’s real and it’s hunters…stop already
You know that some of the emails were verified. I’m not buying that Hi ter dropped his laptop off at a blind guys repair shop and forgot about it and then that repair man gave it to Rudy Guliani…. That’s a load of horse hit right there.

If the entire cpu and contents were confirmed to be hunters then he could have been arrested for child open and rape. Why didn’t Barr arrest him for that?

Forum List

Back