Per the 14th Amendment,

You stupid gullible fool - no he didn't. That's a lie that was debunked thoroughly by the J6 Commission. You need to pay attention to what lies have been disproven so you can keep up.

Trump made no such offer, and refused to call out the Guard on the Day. That's not even in dispute any longer. Please try to keep up.
It is not Trump's job to 'call out' the Nat'l Guard. It is the SecDef's job to deploy them. Trump only activates a certain number or troops to be deployed by SecDef if needed.
Yes, as CIC and having sworn to uphold the Constitution, he was obliged to protect the electoral college.
No His responsibility. Defending/protecting the Capitol grounds falls to the DOD.

It is not Trump's job to 'call out' the Nat'l Guard. It is the SecDef's job to deploy them. Trump only activates a certain number or troops to be deployed by SecDef if needed.

No His responsibility. Defending/protecting the Capitol grounds falls to the DOD.

Apparently you do not understand the concept of "Commander in Chief"

Something is wrong with you. Take a chill pill. Learn how to speak like a person with a brain and an ounce of emotional control

I give the thing the respect it has earned, deal with it. People like that have destroyed their own country, it can keep its nose out of our affairs.

Apparently you do not understand the concept of "Commander in Chief"
Apparently you have no clue. Only state governors can activate the NG. There is no governor of DC last time I checked.

I'll repost this for about the 10th time:

Section 1. The Secretary of Defense, except as provided in section 3, is authorized and directed to supervise, administer and control the Army National Guard and the Air National Guard of the District of Columbia (hereinafter "National Guard") while in militia status. The Commanding General of the National Guard shall report to the Secretary of Defense or to an official of the Department of Defense designated by the Secretary on all matters pertaining to the National Guard. Through the Commanding General, the Secretary of Defense shall command the military operations, including training, parades and other duty, of the National Guard while in militia status. Subject to the direction of the President as Commander-in-Chief, the Secretary may order out the National Guard under title 39 of the District of Columbia Code to aid the civil authorities of the District of Columbia.

Executive Orders

Trump called up whatever number of NG's in militia status to be deployed as required by DOD SecDef to assist Capitol Police and DC Metro PD.

Yeah, that’s what happens with many tax charges, they get plead down and fines are paid…. Happened with Trump.

As for the Joe case which is what all this sideshow is about. If you don’t have anything you can take to court by now then all your doing is milking the political game

BS, this regime is putting up roadblocks at every turn. They just discovered the multiple pseudonyms the crook used in emails, they will come to light eventually, just the little info that has come out doesn't look good for quid pro joe.

I've asked this question before, but didn't get an answer. BTW, I can't find one instance of any of the rioters in the capital being charged and found guilty of that actual charge of "insurrection." I've seen numerous ones that skirted "insurrection." But not one with that charge and guilty verdict containing that word.

If there is one, then an insurrection has been committed, according to a jury and judge. And in all probability, Trump will be found guilty of inciting it. And will not be qualified to be the POTUS. Even if he wins the election.
And it could do down this way. Trump wins the election, but before taking office, the election is thrown out because the winner doesn't qualify. The same way it would happen if say Edward Snowden where to get the winning amount of electoral votes. He still doesn't qualify to be president. He'd qualify to run. But he could never be sworn in.

The big "oh shit" moment after Trump wins the election, when his supporters realized they put all their efforts into someone who doesn't even qualify, per the US constitution.

On the flip side, IF no guilty verdict of insurrection has been made, then according to the law, there really was no insurrection. Trump wins the election and takes office. And there's nothing the democrats can do about it.
interesting issue, likely one I expect the demafacsit to try and argue when they won't accept the result of the election again this time

No it falls on the unconstitutional capitol police board and the mayor of DC.

No it falls on the unconstitutional capitol police board and the mayor of DC.

Nope..............NG gets activated and then deployed.

Sec. 2. The Attorney General is responsible for: (1) advising the President with respect to the alternatives available pursuant to law for the use of the National Guard to aid the civil authorities of the District of Columbia; and (2) for establishing after consultation with the Secretary of Defense law enforcement policies to be observed by the military forces in the event the National Guard is used in its militia status to aid civil authorities of the District of Columbia.

Nope..............NG gets activated and then deployed.

Sec. 2. The Attorney General is responsible for: (1) advising the President with respect to the alternatives available pursuant to law for the use of the National Guard to aid the civil authorities of the District of Columbia; and (2) for establishing after consultation with the Secretary of Defense law enforcement policies to be observed by the military forces in the event the National Guard is used in its militia status to aid civil authorities of the District of Columbia.

The civil authorities have to request the aid, without that invitation it can't happen. They mayor refused to make the request in advance.

Oh, really?

A whistleblower claims FBI officials instructed agents not to investigate Hunter Biden’s laptop ahead of the 2020 presidential election, saying the bureau was “not going to change the outcome of the election again,” according to Senator Ron Johnson (R., Wis.)

“After the FBI obtained the Hunter Biden laptop from the Wilmington, DE computer shop, these whistleblowers stated that local FBI leadership told employees, ‘you will not look at that Hunter Biden laptop’ and that the FBI is ‘not going to change the outcome of the election again,'” he wrote.
The whistleblowers claim that the FBI did not start to review the contents of the younger Biden’s laptop until after the 2020 election, which Johnson notes was “potentially a year after the FBI obtained the laptop in December 2019.”

No mention of an investigation.

FBI in Delaware.......I bet David Weiss was quashing the 'investigation'.

FBI Officials Told Agents Not to Investigate Hunter Biden Laptop ahead of 2020 Election, Whistleblower Says

Whistleblower accounts show Hunter Biden’s laptop had little role in IRS probe​

Prosecutors called it largely irrelevant.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/06/23/hunter-biden-laptop-whistleblowers/
Q

Led infers being on the street in the lead.
So what that whistleblower tells me is that the FBI was looking at the laptop and determined from what they saw there was not enough to go off of to continue especially since it was being used politically to attack the front runner of an election. This was a trumps FBI too

Bitcoin line it was investigated. Because a couple agents wanted to keep going doesn’t mean it wasn’t looked at .

I’m sure there’s people who want to keep going with Trump and Russia

I give the thing the respect it has earned, deal with it. People like that have destroyed their own country, it can keep its nose out of our affairs.

What a childish excuse. Grow up. All you’re doing is degrading yourself and you know it

So what that whistleblower tells me is that the FBI was looking at the laptop and determined from what they saw there was not enough to go off of to continue especially since it was being used politically to attack the front runner of an election. This was a trumps FBI too

Bitcoin line it was investigated. Because a couple agents wanted to keep going doesn’t mean it wasn’t looked at .

I’m sure there’s people who want to keep going with Trump and Russia
Why did xiden lie and say it wasn’t real and russian disinformation?

BS, this regime is putting up roadblocks at every turn. They just discovered the multiple pseudonyms the crook used in emails, they will come to light eventually, just the little info that has come out doesn't look good for quid pro joe.

This was investigated for two years during Trumps regime. How much time do you need bucko?! You’re being brainwashed

Well I’d say ask him but if i was gonna guess I’d say that he said it because that’s what he thought
Haha why would he think that? It was his own son’s…there were emails that he was a part of.

Why did he lie? Why did the propagandist censor stories about it? Why did he help spread the disinformation?

Haha why would he think that? It was his own son’s…there were emails that he was a part of.

Why did he lie? Why did the propagandist censor stories about it? Why did he help spread the disinformation?
I already answered the Biden question. The censorship came from the overt attempts to politicize it during the election.

Forum List

Back