People are poor because (not what the Leftists tell you).

Three Simple Rules Poor Teens Should Follow to Join the Middle Class

It has nothing to do with oppression, race, religion, etc.

Follow three simple rules and you will not be poor:

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

#3) Don't become a single parent.

This is from the LEFT leaning Brookings Institute. One way to pay down debt and improve our budget is to reduce entitlements such as welfare and this is a start.

Today, more than 40% of American children, including more than 70% of black children and 50% of Hispanic children, are born outside marriage.

The above is ridiculous. I would even consider paying young women NOT to have kids until marriage or they can afford it to make sure they don't get on welfare and continue this cycle.

I welcome all your thoughts. Even the crazy Leftist ones.
And so the right pushes to ban abortions... states with strongest anti abortion laws have most unwed mothers. Ouch.
abortion was never meant to be used as birth control.

It's far easier and safer to take steps to not become pregnant in the first place
That’s true, but no birth control is 100% effective.

So she uses contraception and he uses contraception

And then what are the odds of getting pregnant?
Haha. Good luck trusting the guy on that.

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

This is from the LEFT leaning Brookings Institute. One way to pay down debt and improve our budget is to reduce entitlements such as welfare and this is a start.

Today, more than 40% of American children, including more than 70% of black children and 50% of Hispanic children, are born outside marriage.

The above is ridiculous. I would even consider paying young women NOT to have kids until marriage or they can afford it to make sure they don't get on welfare and continue this cycle.

I don't disagree with your post but there are additional reasons for poverty:
  • Being born into a poor and/or immigrant family
  • Getting seriously ill

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

And so the right pushes to ban abortions... states with strongest anti abortion laws have most unwed mothers. Ouch.
abortion was never meant to be used as birth control.

It's far easier and safer to take steps to not become pregnant in the first place
That’s true, but no birth control is 100% effective.

So she uses contraception and he uses contraception

And then what are the odds of getting pregnant?
Haha. Good luck trusting the guy on that.

That's why men get forced to pay child support

Being DUMB
Not staying in school
Getting teenage girls pregnant
Being a juvenile delinquent
Having Democrat voters as "parents"

Since when are unwed mothers a problem for the Left? My God What would happen to all those welfare dollars that crooked Democrat politicians collect and skim a profit from while pretending to be 'non-profit?"

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

Don't hijack the thread, asshole.
The right seems counter to joining the middle class. Seems like an appropriate point to make for this thread. Sorry you don’t like that fact.

I am not Right or Pro Life. I am pro choice for both men and women and if the women stuck to the simple rules then there would be no reason to discuss abortion.
Abortion is part of #3. No birth control is 100% effective.

How about pulling out? Duh? Don't be stupid.

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

The right seems counter to joining the middle class. Seems like an appropriate point to make for this thread. Sorry you don’t like that fact.

I am not Right or Pro Life. I am pro choice for both men and women and if the women stuck to the simple rules then there would be no reason to discuss abortion.
You are on the right...
I have never belonged to a political party. I do believe in small Gov't.

Since when are unwed mothers a problem for the Left? My God What would happen to all those welfare dollars that crooked Democrat politicians collect and skim a profit from?
Then why is the right pushing for more?

Yeah guys are 100# effective at that. Talk about stupid...

You are on the right...
You couldn’t support trump if that were true.

Since when are unwed mothers a problem for the Left? My God What would happen to all those welfare dollars that crooked Democrat politicians collect and skim a profit from?

Come on Brain.....That exists in your own mind...stop projecting.

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

I don't disagree with your post but there are additional reasons for poverty:
  • Being born into a poor and/or immigrant family
  • Getting seriously ill
I was born into a poor immigrant family. The 2nd one I agree but that is a tiny minority.

Never said 100% but it is better than gambling. The girl can also say no glove no love or take the pill.

Read the OP. The right wants more #3

You are on the right...

"Support"?

I voted for him because I liked his policies more than HRC's. I don't have any allegiance to DJT. Find me someone better and I will vote for them. I love how you Leftists deal in absolutes. Oh and I hate Leftists. To me they are as bad as the Alt Right, whom I also despise.

Never said 100% but it is better than gambling. The girl can also say no glove no love or take the pill.
No man should trust a woman to take birth control.

If you literally do not see her take her birth control pill every day then you better assume she's not taking it at all

Not 100% effective.

Read the OP. The right wants more #3

I want kids to be more responsible. Kids should not be having kids.

No man should trust a woman to take birth control.

If you literally do not see her take her birth control pill every day then you better assume she's not taking it at all

I agree with you. Just pull out.

You are on the right...

"Support"?

I voted for him because I liked his policies more than HRC's. I don't have any allegiance to DJT. Find me someone better and I will vote for them. I love how you Leftists deal in absolutes. Oh and I hate Leftists. To me they are as bad as the Alt Right, whom I also despise.
You want big government managing trade? How small government of you..

Forum List

Back