People are poor because (not what the Leftists tell you).

I am not Right or Pro Life. I am pro choice for both men and women and if the women stuck to the simple rules then there would be no reason to discuss abortion.
Abortion is part of #3. No birth control is 100% effective.

How about pulling out? Duh? Don't be stupid.
Yeah guys are 100# effective at that. Talk about stupid...

Never said 100% but it is better than gambling. The girl can also say no glove no love or take the pill.
Not 100% effective.

Neither are condoms. But we can reduce single motherhood substantially if people took more responsibility. There is also the morning after pill.

Never said 100% but it is better than gambling. The girl can also say no glove no love or take the pill.
No man should trust a woman to take birth control.

If you literally do not see her take her birth control pill every day then you better assume she's not taking it at all

I agree with you. Just pull out.

Wear a rubber.

Pulling out is far less effective

And so the right pushes to ban abortions... states with strongest anti abortion laws have most unwed mothers. Ouch.

Since when are unwed mothers a problem for the Left? My God What would happen to all those welfare dollars that crooked Democrat politicians collect and skim a profit from?
Then why is the right pushing for more?

Come on Brain.....That exists in your own mind...stop projecting.
Read the OP. The right wants more #3

I want kids to be more responsible. Kids should not be having kids.
I agree. But there should be a back up plan when others fail...

I am not Right or Pro Life. I am pro choice for both men and women and if the women stuck to the simple rules then there would be no reason to discuss abortion.
You are on the right...
I have never belonged to a political party. I do believe in small Gov't.
You couldn’t support trump if that were true.

"Support"?

I voted for him because I liked his policies more than HRC's. I don't have any allegiance to DJT. Find me someone better and I will vote for them. I love how you Leftists deal in absolutes. Oh and I hate Leftists. To me they are as bad as the Alt Right, whom I also despise.
You want big government managing trade? How small government of you..

Never said that. Also never said I agree with all of his policies. I have been critical of his fiscal and healthcare policies. I do want fair trade along with free trade.

Not 100% effective.

Neither are condoms. But we can reduce single motherhood substantially if people took more responsibility. There is also the morning after pill.
I’m sure repubs want that gone too.

If you literally do not see her take her birth control pill every day then you better assume she's not taking it at all

Wear a rubber.

I am saying if you don't have one. Pulling out is more effective than not....

Wear a rubber.

Male Birth Control Pill Passes Human Safety Tests

You are on the right...
I have never belonged to a political party. I do believe in small Gov't.
You couldn’t support trump if that were true.

"Support"?

I voted for him because I liked his policies more than HRC's. I don't have any allegiance to DJT. Find me someone better and I will vote for them. I love how you Leftists deal in absolutes. Oh and I hate Leftists. To me they are as bad as the Alt Right, whom I also despise.
You want big government managing trade? How small government of you..

Never said that. Also never said I agree with all of his policies. I have been critical of his fiscal and healthcare policies. I do want fair trade along with free trade.
Fair trade means more managed trade. Free is only small gov option.

Not 100% effective.

I’m sure repubs want that gone too.

You lump all Republicans together. That is stupid.

Wear a rubber.

If you don't have a rubber then stick to oral or anal sex

Wear a rubber.

If you don't have a rubber then stick to oral or anal sex

Or pull out. My point is do whatever you can to minimize becoming a single parent.

Agreed however, any guy that puts his penis into a vagina should expect her to get pregnant. If that happens, he will have lost all rights to any progeny. Today's laws typically give the woman all the power when it comes to sex and procreation. Even if a man has a marriage contract there is still no guarantee she isn't going to divorce and stick him with all the bills to support her and her child.

I don't disagree with your post but there are additional reasons for poverty:
  • Being born into a poor and/or immigrant family
  • Getting seriously ill
I was born into a poor immigrant family. The 2nd one I agree but that is a tiny minority.
This is the land of opportunity and everyone has a chance to succeed, just not an equal chance. Poor families don't have the resources to place their kids in the best schools or get them any extra tutoring or other services they may need. They also don't have the means to enable their kids to start their own businesses or buy a house. Immigrant families often down know the language or culture so are at a disadvantage in supporting their kids.

There's probably 100 dishwasher jobs, for every 1 doctor position.

Capitalism demands the job market wages set.

Capitalism creates winners, and losers.
Wish we had capitalism. We have a cronyism/corporatism.

We have Crony Capitalism, Corporatism is generally seen as Fascism, AKA government management intervention into the private enterprise.

We have Crony Capitalism, Corporatism is generally seen as Fascism, AKA government management intervention into the private enterprise.
Kinda like what trump is doing with tariffs...

Fascists were for Tariffs, and Autarky.

But, unlike Trump, the Fascists were for Councils, an Cartels which managed, and financed the private enterprise.

Essentially, In Capitalism the corporations rule, in Communism the government rules. Fascism falls somewhere between.

Fascists were for Tariffs, and Autarky.

But, unlike Trump, the Fascists were for Councils, an Cartels which managed, and financed the private enterprise.

Essentially, In Capitalism the corporations rule, in Communism the government rules. Fascism falls somewhere between.
We have a combo. You see that Foxconn deal trump loves? Tax payments to a foreign Corp? We are in sad state.

I don't disagree with your post but there are additional reasons for poverty:
  • Being born into a poor and/or immigrant family
  • Getting seriously ill
I was born into a poor immigrant family. The 2nd one I agree but that is a tiny minority.
This is the land of opportunity and everyone has a chance to succeed, just not an equal chance. Poor families don't have the resources to place their kids in the best schools or get them any extra tutoring or other services they may need. They also don't have the means to enable their kids to start their own businesses or buy a house. Immigrant families often down know the language or culture so are at a disadvantage in supporting their kids.

Capitalists and leftists both agree that bringing in millions of uneducated immigrants who don't speak english or share our values and have no reason to participate in civil society...somehow...will make the country more prosperous.

Forum List

Back