People are poor because (not what the Leftists tell you).

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Three Simple Rules Poor Teens Should Follow to Join the Middle Class

It has nothing to do with oppression, race, religion, etc.

Follow three simple rules and you will not be poor:

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

#3) Don't become a single parent.

This is from the LEFT leaning Brookings Institute. One way to pay down debt and improve our budget is to reduce entitlements such as welfare and this is a start.

Today, more than 40% of American children, including more than 70% of black children and 50% of Hispanic children, are born outside marriage.

The above is ridiculous. I would even consider paying young women NOT to have kids until marriage or they can afford it to make sure they don't get on welfare and continue this cycle.

I welcome all your thoughts. Even the crazy Leftist ones.

#1) Graduate High School

& 4 yrs trade school nights

#2) Get a job

Built my own biz & farm

No choice in that, but still made sure my kids did 1&2

Now allow me to take your simplistic formula a step further

I live like a KING, well below the poverty line

I'm actually eligible for a plethora of handouts, which i don't take

digest that, and get back to me

thx

~S~

#1) Graduate High School

& 4 yrs trade school nights

#2) Get a job

Built my own biz & farm

No choice in that, but still made sure my kids did 1&2

Now allow me to take your simplistic formula a step further

I live like a KING, well below the poverty line

I'm actually eligible for a plethora of handouts, which i don't take

digest that, and get back to me

thx

~S~
You're not the problem. People who take the handouts are. My parents came here with $100 and didn't speak the language. Sponsored by a Jewish group. My dad has paid them back 10-fold and has sponsored eight other families on top of that. My parents aren't the problem either. But you know who is. The ones who don't follow 1-3.

You're not the problem.

do you work per diem?

could you have a word w/my wife?

My parents came here with $100 and didn't speak the language.

heh

both my Gfathers escaped the old country's poverty , were fitted for uniform as soon as they got of the boat @ Ellis, summarily being sent back to the fray they sought escape from

methinks the first english they learned was 'duck!':eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

but i digress. inasmuch as i do agree with 1,2,3 there are no simple solutions to complex social constructs Az

~S~

You're not the problem.

do you work per diem?

heh

both my Gfathers escaped the old country's poverty , were fitted for uniform as soon as they got of the boat @ Ellis, summarily being sent back to the fray they sought escape from

but i digress. inasmuch as i do agree with 1,2,3 there are no simple solutions to complex social constructs Az

~S~

I would actually pay a stipend to young ladies not to get pregnant before they turn 21. I am serious. Would likely cost us less than what we are paying now.

How about this....

You can have two kids.

Have a third, and you are fined $1 million.

If you can't pay, you are castrated or shot.

Have a fourth and you are shot, period....

We are in STAGE 1 of human overpopulation on Planet Earth.

We need to be much more "PRO DEATH" if we are to survive while allowing freedom of religion, the #1 source of the overpopulation....

You're not the problem.

do you work per diem?

heh

~S~

I would actually pay a stipend to young ladies not to get pregnant before they turn 21. I am serious. Would likely cost us less than what we are paying now.

It'd be far cheaper

My electrical inspectors hide out in the same building as the social services do biz Az

Any given day ,one can witness a parade of young women draggin' rug rats in/out

it speaks for itself.....

~S~

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

This is from the LEFT leaning Brookings Institute. One way to pay down debt and improve our budget is to reduce entitlements such as welfare and this is a start.

Today, more than 40% of American children, including more than 70% of black children and 50% of Hispanic children, are born outside marriage.

The above is ridiculous. I would even consider paying young women NOT to have kids until marriage or they can afford it to make sure they don't get on welfare and continue this cycle.

And so the right pushes to ban abortions... states with strongest anti abortion laws have most unwed mothers. Ouch.

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

And so the right pushes to ban abortions... states with strongest anti abortion laws have most unwed mothers. Ouch.

were as blue states hand out diplomas w/complimentary prophylactics

~S~

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

Don't hijack the thread, asshole.

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

The right seems counter to joining the middle class. Seems like an appropriate point to make for this thread. Sorry you don’t like that fact.

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

The right seems counter to joining the middle class. Seems like an appropriate point to make for this thread. Sorry you don’t like that fact.

I am not Right or Pro Life. I am pro choice for both men and women and if the women stuck to the simple rules then there would be no reason to discuss abortion.

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

I am not Right or Pro Life. I am pro choice for both men and women and if the women stuck to the simple rules then there would be no reason to discuss abortion.
Abortion is part of #3. No birth control is 100% effective.

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

You are on the right...

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

abortion was never meant to be used as birth control.

It's far easier and safer to take steps to not become pregnant in the first place

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

It's far easier and safer to take steps to not become pregnant in the first place
That’s true, but no birth control is 100% effective.

#1) Graduate High School

#2) Get a job

That’s true, but no birth control is 100% effective.

So she uses contraception and he uses contraception

And then what are the odds of getting pregnant?

Forum List

Back