People are moving out of the Blue counties into the Red counties

The Democrats panic as 2.6 million people flee from the counties that voted for Biden

● “A new report just published by Issues and Insights is showing yet another extraordinary disparity between red states and blue states, or better, red counties versus blue counties… They found that there’s been a massive migration out of counties that voted for Joe Biden into those counties that voted to reelect Donald Trump!”

● “The Census data shows that almost 2.6 million residents left blue counties and moved to red counties since Biden was elected.”

● “It’s a virtual one-to-one correlation. For every one person Biden counties lost, Trump counties gained!

● “In red states, states that are gaining population by leaps and bounds, even in red states, the blue counties are losing population.”

● “The trend appears to be very clear; it looks like we’re seeing a massive political realignment, one that will eventually, inevitably, consign the Democrats to a permanent minority status in American politics!”

Dr Steve Truley

Comment:
The corrupt Democrat Party's radical and racist policies make their cities unlivable for mainstream people.
People want safe places with good schools and good jobs to raise their children in.
It looks like the GOP states are becoming more solid and the Dems states are becoming more shaky.

I sure hope they vote Red.

Not the point.

it's the LEFTIST DEMOCRAT POLICIES THAT ARE "PROBLEMATIC"
Either change it or move, whichever suits your needs, abilities and expectations. You get to choose, kind of like voting with your tax dollars and community contributions, in pursuit of your own goals and expectations and judgement, where you want to live and raise your family, as one life is all you get and the question is where and how do you want to spend it. It is Exactly the point.:D

The Democrats panic as 2.6 million people flee from the counties that voted for Biden

● “A new report just published by Issues and Insights is showing yet another extraordinary disparity between red states and blue states, or better, red counties versus blue counties… They found that there’s been a massive migration out of counties that voted for Joe Biden into those counties that voted to reelect Donald Trump!”

● “The Census data shows that almost 2.6 million residents left blue counties and moved to red counties since Biden was elected.”

● “It’s a virtual one-to-one correlation. For every one person Biden counties lost, Trump counties gained!

● “In red states, states that are gaining population by leaps and bounds, even in red states, the blue counties are losing population.”

● “The trend appears to be very clear; it looks like we’re seeing a massive political realignment, one that will eventually, inevitably, consign the Democrats to a permanent minority status in American politics!”

Dr Steve Truley

Comment:
The corrupt Democrat Party's radical and racist policies make their cities unlivable for mainstream people.
People want safe places with good schools and good jobs to raise their children in.
It looks like the GOP states are becoming more solid and the Dems states are becoming more shaky.

And we will change them...first purple, then blue. THere are more of us.

Either change it or move, whichever suits your needs, abilities and expectations. You get to choose, kind of like voting with your tax dollars and community contributions, in pursuit of your own goals and expectations and judgement, where you want to live and raise your family, as one life is all you get and the question is where and how do you want to spend it. It is Exactly the point.:D

Im afraid you missed again.
America has this annoying thing called a Constitution. People who don't agree with it should move to another country (according to your misguided advice)

The Constitution was around LONG before those wishing to make you move because they want UNConstitutional edits.
You are a sadly confused one. But, take heart, your anti-America, Marxist are winning in the long run after all.

You and your side fight to fundamentally convert America into a Marxist state. My side wants to preserve the greatness that was America in the past.
Your side never takes no for an answer. My side never objects to your no outside of making McCauley Caulkin faces.

Last edited:
Im afraid you missed again.
America has this annoying thing called a Constitution. People who don't agree with it should move to another country (according to your misguided advice)

The Constitution was around LONG before those wishing to make you move because they want UNConstitutional edits.
You are a sadly confused one. But, take heart, your anti-America, Marxist are winning in the long run after all.

You and your side fight to fundamentally convert America into a Marxist state. My side wants to preserve the greatness that was America in the past.
Your side never takes no for an answer. My side never objects to your no outside of making McCauley Caulkin faces.
Look around. You don't have to move to a different country. There are many places right here in the US, where you don't have to put up with it, surrounding you. That is why the OP concentrated on counties, not countries. Perhaps, you are the one that missed the OP's point.:icon_rolleyes:

Dr Steve Truley

Comment:

And now all those dems can convert obscene red states to blue

We welcome them with open arms, as long as they're willing to leave the leftist ideology behind.

My tiny southeast South Dakota town of just over 1000 people picked up at least four new homeowners from WA or OR in less than a year and a half.

they are conservatives leaving the blue counties

I suspect half the ones moving out of blue to red counties are bringing their blue sensibilities (and voting habits) along with them if the transplants we see coming from the blue NOtVA counties are any indication.

What you really need to do is ID the counties they are moving to and see what the gop to dem percentages are after a election. Have the "red" percentages went up or down over time?

My county was a solid 90%+ GOP county till they put in I-66 but since that time it has slowly decreased into the high 70s to low 80s percentile. 84% GOP in 2020 is the best we have done in a long time. It fell to 78% in '21 (Youngkin's gov race) and 76% for the midterms in '22.

Transplants are more of a plague if they are just moving a county or two over from a population center and commute to work. They all demand services/stores like they had in the population centers than a small town can provide too.

Any red community within 80-100 miles of a population center is endangered by the transplants.
RFK Jr. may mutate how future blue is defined.

When I moved to the Midwest from Western Washington, the U-Haul cost twice as much to make the east bound trip as it would have if I was moving west.
So a non-communist with experience like RFK Jr. makes sense in meeting with Putin (Russian Language and Culture Institute now being set up in Venezuela). Putin has already heard RFK Jr.'s Boston speech and knows his stance on Ukraine.

Dr Steve Truley

Comment:

Red counties are cheaper because there is no economy there and remote workers don't have to live in cities for work anymore

I'm pretty sure that our national elections are tallied by state. Ex: A Californian moves from LA county to Orange county. I don't see any change. Not to mention that 2.6M voters doesn't affect 150M voters.

Forum List

Back