Black Americans greatest enemy are rich far left liberals, Black Lives Matter and democratic politicians

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
The inner cities are struggling more than ever. There are crack houses all over the east side of Buffalo we didn’t have that five years ago. We had it in the late 80s during the crack epidemic and now they’re back. They have heroin, fentanyl crack cocaine and it’s also poor white people who are basically walking around the streets like zombies. It’s a terrible state to see so many poor Black people addicted to crack addicted to fentanyl.

Just the other day I was in South Buffalo I saw about 10 young black kids four of these young boys were screaming vulgar language at the top of their lungs…. F that, mother f this mother F no reason whatsoever.

As we know theft is rampant across the United States and it is also in Buffalo at the galleria mall our local mall…. there’s so much theft that a lot of the major stores have had to close.

When a young black man in this country is told how evil and racist American history is, when they see a rich basketball player or baseball player who is a multi millionaire some of them worth over $100 million claim that they are discriminated against…. what do they have to live for? What does a young black American have to look up to if he is being told by Democrat politicians and Republicans like Mitt Romney and other Republicans how “racist and evil America” is what does he have to look up to?

And so we have bad leader ship in America but just as John F. Kennedy said “ask not what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country. “ So my fellow Americans its on us black and white patriots to take back the country and to run for political office ourselves and restore dignity and honor ….

Last edited:
Black Lives Matter leaders are black thieves. Their rich they don’t care about poor Black people. They steal money from their charity to build mansions. And then they claim that Africa has no history. In reality Africa has a glorious history filled with Christian values filled with Christian kings. Who can forget the Mali empire or the Ethiopian empire. Black people have a history of greatness and building empires but Black Lives Matter will claim Black people have always been the victims of history.

A friend of mine lives on the east side of Buffalo when he gets a new TV his cousin has to come and take the box away so the people in the neighborhood mostly black folks won’t see that he has a new TV that can get robbed. His screen door was actually ripped off of his front door and stolen. So many walking class Black people living in the inner cities have been robbed by other Black people. This didn’t happen in the 1940s the 1960s 1970s. So our politicians have failed the people

Black Lives Matter leaders are black thieves. Their rich they don’t care about poor Black people. They steal money from their charity to build mansions. And then they claim that Africa has no history. In reality Africa has a glorious history filled with Christian values filled with Christian kings. Who can forget the Mali empire or the Ethiopian empire. Black people have a history of greatness and building empires but Black Lives Matter will claim Black people have always been the victims of history.
The founders and high ranking officers of BLM weren't rich before Black Lives Matter took off. But after the George Floyd TV Production, BLM exploded into a global fraud and became a multi-billion dollar corporation. That's when they all took their millions $ and ran for the hills.

The founders and high ranking officers of BLM weren't rich before Black Lives Matter took off. But after the George Floyd TV Production, BLM exploded into a global fraud and became a multi-billion dollar corporation. That's when they all took their millions $ and ran for the hills.
It’s just incredible brother how they were able to get hundreds of millions of dollars from corporations and banks that went toward Black Lives Matter and similar organizations.

Just like you said the BLM leaders are living secluded mansions …

All the meanwhile the working class black men and women struggle in this country.

A friend of a friend's second cousin twice removed went to a small town in Mississippi. He saw neighborhoods full of mostly white people with very few teeth. They were running around in overalls with one strap stealing copper tubing and screaming things like "F*** you Cletus, I'll kill you if talk to my cousin and the mother of child like 'at again" Many people didn't even have doors to steal. Oddly enough, they had very nice new red baseball hats.

This didn't happen in the good old days of the 40's 60's and 70's. Back then everybody had a nice, shiny new double wides, bright smiles and a wonderful job.

Too bad those evil Republicans have failed them.

This is a true story, honest!

A friend of a friend's second cousin twice removed went to a small town in Mississippi. He saw neighborhoods full of mostly white people with very few teeth. They were running around in overalls with one strap stealing copper tubing and screaming things like "F*** you Cletus, I'll kill you if talk to my cousin and the mother of child like 'at again" Many people didn't even have doors to steal. Oddly enough, they had very nice new red baseball hats.

This didn't happen in the good old days of the 40's 60's and 70's. Back then everybody had a nice, shiny new double wides, bright smiles and a wonderful job.

I think the forum experience is much better with a troll like you on ignore.

It’s just incredible brother how they were able to get hundreds of millions of dollars from corporations and banks that went toward Black Lives Matter and similar organizations.

Just like you said the BLM leaders are living secluded mansions …

All the meanwhile the working class black men and women struggle in this country.
Very true. As I've posted before, BLM is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

The inner cities are struggling more than ever. There are crack houses all over the east side of Buffalo we didn’t have that five years ago. We had it in the late 80s during the crack epidemic and now they’re back. They have heroin, fentanyl crack cocaine and it’s also poor white people who are basically walking around the streets like zombies. It’s a terrible state to see so many poor Black people addicted to crack addicted to fentanyl.

Just the other day I was in South Buffalo I saw about 10 young black kids four of these young boys were screaming vulgar language at the top of their lungs…. F that, mother f this mother F no reason whatsoever.

As we know theft is rampant across the United States and it is also in Buffalo at the galleria mall our local mall…. there’s so much theft that a lot of the major stores have had to close.

When a young black man in this country is told how evil and racist American history is, when they see a rich basketball player or baseball player who is a multi millionaire some of them worth over $100 million claim that they are discriminated against…. what do they have to live for? What does a young black American have to look up to if he is being told by Democrat politicians and Republicans like Mitt Romney and other Republicans how “racist and evil America” is what does he have to look up to?

And so we have bad leader ship in America but just as John F. Kennedy said “ask not what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country. “ So my fellow Americans its on us black and white patriots to take back the country and to run for political office ourselves and restore dignity and honor ….
Malcolm X called it decades ago.
939B975C-6C1D-4AB4-9238-C1A9A4DA0036.jpeg

Come on, black people, be more like the meth/fentanyl ravaged rural hellscapes that MAGA voters live in.

Black'splainin'?

I've seen that myself too...in Tennessee....around Pulaski where the KKK started.

Red states are full of blue communities, dark people and filth…..You didn’t know that?
Red states do everything in their power to destroy blue communities. Dark people and filth? I didn't know you were from a blue community too, you sick inbred freak

Forum List

Back