People are moving out of the Blue counties into the Red counties

The Democrats panic as 2.6 million people flee from the counties that voted for Biden

● “A new report just published by Issues and Insights is showing yet another extraordinary disparity between red states and blue states, or better, red counties versus blue counties… They found that there’s been a massive migration out of counties that voted for Joe Biden into those counties that voted to reelect Donald Trump!”

● “The Census data shows that almost 2.6 million residents left blue counties and moved to red counties since Biden was elected.”

● “It’s a virtual one-to-one correlation. For every one person Biden counties lost, Trump counties gained!

● “In red states, states that are gaining population by leaps and bounds, even in red states, the blue counties are losing population.”

● “The trend appears to be very clear; it looks like we’re seeing a massive political realignment, one that will eventually, inevitably, consign the Democrats to a permanent minority status in American politics!”

Dr Steve Truley

Comment:
The corrupt Democrat Party's radical and racist policies make their cities unlivable for mainstream people.
People want safe places with good schools and good jobs to raise their children in.
It looks like the GOP states are becoming more solid and the Dems states are becoming more shaky.

It's called White Flight... and it's been underway since the advent of the so-called Great Migration (a.k.a. the Great Plague of Locusts)...

Republican voters need to stop celebrating this. Red regions of the country are now in danger of turning purple.

I suspect half the ones moving out of blue to red counties are bringing their blue sensibilities (and voting habits) along with them if the transplants we see coming from the blue NOtVA counties are any indication.

^^^ This ^^^

And likely the intent in many cases...

As an aside, folks would do well to consider the reason why so many Demo politicians are switching over to the GOP rather than see it as some kind of arty victory.

The Democrats panic as 2.6 million people flee from the counties that voted for Biden

● “A new report just published by Issues and Insights is showing yet another extraordinary disparity between red states and blue states, or better, red counties versus blue counties… They found that there’s been a massive migration out of counties that voted for Joe Biden into those counties that voted to reelect Donald Trump!”

● “The Census data shows that almost 2.6 million residents left blue counties and moved to red counties since Biden was elected.”

● “It’s a virtual one-to-one correlation. For every one person Biden counties lost, Trump counties gained!

● “In red states, states that are gaining population by leaps and bounds, even in red states, the blue counties are losing population.”

● “The trend appears to be very clear; it looks like we’re seeing a massive political realignment, one that will eventually, inevitably, consign the Democrats to a permanent minority status in American politics!”

Dr Steve Truley

Comment:
The corrupt Democrat Party's radical and racist policies make their cities unlivable for mainstream people.
People want safe places with good schools and good jobs to raise their children in.
It looks like the GOP states are becoming more solid and the Dems states are becoming more shaky.

Had a family member die in Chicago; he was the last of the hold-outs. I never, ever enter that city anymore, but because he was my nephew, knew we had to attend his funeral. What I seen driving to the church was an abomination. CTA enclosures had glass broken out, windows boarded up, junk in many yards, graffiti on at least 1/4 of the buildings. I had rented a car for the 45 minute drive, took out the max insurance on it just in case, and while I freely admit I didn't have to use it, I was certainly glad I did! Wasn't going to drive any of my personal vehicles there.

How can people live like this? I have no idea. But I do know it made me appreciate my now deceased 2nd oldest brother far more than before. He talked my widowed mother into being moved the hell out of there with me as a young teenager 52 years ago, sent us to the burbs, and eventually to Indiana. At the time, I thought it was a death sentence for Chicago was all I knew, and the boonies were terrible in the eyes of Chicagoans. Upon reflection as I have gotten older, I realize he might have actually saved me from a death sentence.

Like others in this thread, I am not positive them fleeing will change party affiliations, because we see........even on here, that far Leftists smartly insist that "it was NOT the policies, that caused this," but rather "the people who did it, did not implement them correctly." In essence, they are trying to coerce them to try again, and again, and again. That should scare the hell out of all of us!

Look around. You don't have to move to a different country. There are many places right here in the US, where you don't have to put up with it, surrounding you. That is why the OP concentrated on counties, not countries. Perhaps, you are the one that missed the OP's point.:icon_rolleyes:

Says the idiot that voted for Biden. What other democrats did you vote for?

Says the idiot that voted for Biden. What other democrats did you vote for?
What's it to ya? If I vote for a Democrat when the only logical choice, you choose to favor staying in some crime-ridden over taxed, hellhole, where laws aren't enforced, homeless sh#t and p#iss in the streets, and fringe groups allowed to set up their own little autonomous zone. So, let me get this straight. If the voice of reason, pragmatism, moderate conservative speech (in this case upvoted by most, including the conservative OP) is coming from anybody that does not believe in voting a straight party ticket, you reject and attack that voice. You are symptomatic of what is wrong with this country and what is wrong with what is left of your party after the Trump years. Thats OK with me, in my conservative small city, with low taxes, low cost of living, leaders that still work together, industry and businesses moving in, not out, major expansions of interstate and other highways to handle the additional traffic, and civic improvements to infrastructure, parks, cooperation between government and established business down to supporting the small local business startups, with my privacy fencing, lockable gates, large German Shepherd, guns and ammo in the event of an emergency. You can continue in some hellhole. I am sure it is working out just fine for you, probably surrounded on all sides by the partisans, thinking like you from the opposite side, in knee jerk lockstep. Don't listen to reason, just because you don't like the source. Show your new age radical non-thinking partisan BS philosophic point of view typical of your chosen ilk. Fine with me. I don't have to live like that, just because you do.:cool:

In our last election for governor, we had a very moderate republican, an old school democrat turned independent and a Communist.

The Communist won.

The local U-Hauls have been having a difficult time keeping trailers because so many are headed out of state.
The Communist lesbian BARELY won over the moderate Republican for whom I voted. The Communist followed a governor who was an avowed bi-sexual woman serving from 2015 through 2022. These two women are LGBT sympathizers who welcome to our state of Oregon, all things woke and western Oregon is voting for them whereas eastern Oregon is mostly conservative and sick of left-wing politics and politicians who welcome the homeless from anywhere and were the first state to reduce several heavy drug possessions from felonies to misdemeanors and the first to legalize pot.

People from those persuasions are moving here for the taxpayer ripoff of free stuff they are being offered, don't kid yourself if you think differently. THOSE are just some of the reasons people are leaving our lawless lush state ( think Portland ) which I also am trying to do, along with my husband who is reluctant at this time to go. We want to head to Hot Springs, Arkansas where liberals who are leaving Oregon and other states are unlikely to go. We want to be with like-minded people when it comes to politics. We ( I, especially ) don't want to be controlled by leftist policies.

The last time Oregon elected a Republican governor was in 1978.

Communism Is Liberty's Mortal Enemy

Last edited:
The Communist lesbian BARELY won over the moderate Republican for whom I voted. The Communist followed a governor who was an avowed bi-sexual woman serving from 2015 through 2022. These two women are LGBT sympathizers who welcome to our state of Oregon, all things woke and western Oregon is voting for them whereas eastern Oregon is mostly conservative and sick of left-wing politics and politicians who welcome the homeless from anywhere and were the first state to reduce several heavy drug possessions from felonies to misdemeanors and the first to legalize pot.

People from those persuasions are moving here for the taxpayer ripoff of free stuff they are being offered, don't kid yourself if you think differently. THOSE are just some of the reasons people are leaving our lawless lush state ( think Portland ) which I also am trying to do, along with my husband who is reluctant at this time to go. We want to head to Hot Springs, Arkansas where liberals and conservatives who are leaving Oregon and other states are unlikely to go. We want to be with like-minded people when it comes to politics. We ( I, especially ) don't want to be controlled by leftist policies.

The last time Oregon elected a Republican governor was in 1978.
Eugene is a destination point for bums from all over the country.

I bet if I went to all the various vagrant camps and performed a census, only 1 out of 10 would turn out to be an Oregonian.

"Build it and they will come"

Dr Steve Truley

Comment:

Or they turn the red counties blue.

Eugene is a destination point for bums from all over the country.

I bet if I went to all the various vagrant camps and performed a census, only 1 out of 10 would turn out to be an Oregonian.

"Build it and they will come"
Yes, Eugene, offering the main university in Oregon is a town welcoming and attracting all who want free stuff. Mostly young and woke.

What's it to ya? If I vote for a Democrat when the only logical choice, you choose to favor staying in some crime-ridden over taxed, hellhole, where laws aren't enforced, homeless sh#t and p#iss in the streets, and fringe groups allowed to set up their own little autonomous zone. So, let me get this straight. If the voice of reason, pragmatism, moderate conservative speech (in this case upvoted by most, including the conservative OP) is coming from anybody that does not believe in voting a straight party ticket, you reject and attack that voice. You are symptomatic of what is wrong with this country and what is wrong with what is left of your party after the Trump years. Thats OK with me, in my conservative small city, with low taxes, low cost of living, leaders that still work together, industry and businesses moving in, not out, major expansions of interstate and other highways to handle the additional traffic, and civic improvements to infrastructure, parks, cooperation between government and established business down to supporting the small local business startups, with my privacy fencing, lockable gates, large German Shepherd, guns and ammo in the event of an emergency. You can continue in some hellhole. I am sure it is working out just fine for you, probably surrounded on all sides by the partisans, thinking like you from the opposite side, in knee jerk lockstep. Don't listen to reason, just because you don't like the source. Show your new age radical non-thinking partisan BS philosophic point of view typical of your chosen ilk. Fine with me. I don't have to live like that, just because you do.:cool:

White, I for one understand your position perfectly. I also used to espouse the exact words.......or at least reasoning, that you put forth in your post. It all made perfect sense to me. Just because someone has a D, an R, or an I in front of their ballot positioning them, does not make them better or worse than the alternative, just because of those symbols.

But about 10 years ago something started happening. The exodus of droves of people fleeing from blue states. Businesses, and people with any sort of wealth at all are leaving these places, and the trend continues to accelerate. While people on the Left continue to poo-poo this mass migration, most politicians who have any economic reality understand that for these areas losing people for them to tax, their model is 100% unsustainable.

So what then what is their solution? Well, that is easy--------> To make as much of the tax authority federally based as possible. If they can manage this and disperse the funds where needed, then there no longer is anywhere to run to; or at least they are far less attractive from a monetary point of view. When you look at some blue states, between state, local, and federal tax, the burden on those with a family income over 250,000 is around 55%, while in other parts of the country, it is in the mid to high 30% range, along with the cost of living being lower. That is a lot of money, wouldn't you say!

And so, from my perspective knowing that the Left must control the federal apparatus to continue on their merry way and transfer as much taxing authority to Washington so as everyone becomes more miserable, has made me change my mind on going along with your point of view. Why should someone in Kansas or Nebraska pay 1 more dollar, because Chicago has created its own mini welfare state? At the very least, should it not be all or mostly Illinoisians? This is why for local officials I still concur you vote what you think, and how you want to live; just keep it there, contained no matter what side you choose. But when it comes to national elections, I see no other choice but to vote conservative at this time, if for no other reason, to keep a lot of the taxing authority contained locally, and by state.

This, the left can not have, or their model falls apart quickly; so fast in fact, most of the people who pushed these insane ideas, will still be alive to be vilified when it does. We all know, politicians can not, have, that, and so, they now are forced to push this idea.

Last edited:

Dr Steve Truley

Comment:

So what? They'll STILL be voting for whoever the democrat is. They NEVER clean their voter database, people who died in the Civil War still vote democrat

White, I for one understand your position perfectly. I also used to espouse the exact words.......or at least reasoning, that you put forth in your post. It all made perfect sense to me. Just because someone has a D, an R, or an I in front of their ballot positioning them, does not make them better or worse than the alternative, just because of those symbols.

But about 10 years ago something started happening. The exodus of droves of people fleeing from blue states. Businesses, and people with any sort of wealth at all are leaving these places, and the trend continues to accelerate. While people on the Left continue to poo-poo this mass migration, most politicians who have any economic reality understand that for these areas losing people for them to tax, their model is 100% unsustainable.

So what then what is their solution? Well, that is easy--------> To make as much of the tax authority federally based as possible. If they can manage this and disperse the funds where needed, then there no longer is anywhere to run to; or at least they are far less attractive from a monetary point of view. When you look at some blue states, between state, local, and federal tax, the burden on those with a family income over 250,000 is around 55%, while in other parts of the country, it is in the mid to high 30% range, along with the cost of living being lower. That is a lot of money, wouldn't you say!

And so, from my perspective knowing that the Left must control the federal apparatus to continue on their merry way and transfer as much taxing authority to Washington so as everyone becomes more miserable, has made me change my mind on going along with your point of view. Why should someone in Kansas or Nebraska pay 1 more dollar, because Chicago has created its own mini welfare state? At the very least, should it not be all or mostly Illinoisians? This is why for local officials I still concur you vote what you think, and how you want to live; just keep it there, contained no matter what side you choose. But when it comes to national elections, I see no other choice but to vote conservative at this time, if for no other reason, to keep a lot of the taxing authority contained locally, and by state.

This, the left can not have, or their model falls apart quickly; so fast in fact, most of the people who pushed these insane ideas, will still be alive to be vilified when it does. We all know, politicians can not, have, that, and so, they now are forced to push this idea.
That is indeed a major part of the problem, people in those place substituting allegiance to a national party and national political goals without regard for local effects. At the community, town or city level, good management selection is at the people not national political level and the towns people are totally responsible of the outcome locally.

I moved from very so called blue state to a red leaning state, Based on land values, opportunity for new business.
I remain an independent, I have much more understanding for others thinking now.
But nothing will ever change my mind about how useless narrow mindless thinking is.
From either side of the isle.

That is indeed a major part of the problem, people in those place substituting allegiance to a national party and national political goals without regard for local effects. At the community, town or city level, good management selection is at the people not national political level and the towns people are totally responsible of the outcome locally.

Unless you let Washington DC dictate; and that is the bottom line.

I have zero problem with local people deciding if they want their roads paved with gold, or rather rock; and tax accordingly. I only have a problem when someone decides they want gold, and the rest of the nation has to pay for it!

Had a family member die in Chicago; he was the last of the hold-outs. I never, ever enter that city anymore, but because he was my nephew, knew we had to attend his funeral. What I seen driving to the church was an abomination. CTA enclosures had glass broken out, windows boarded up, junk in many yards, graffiti on at least 1/4 of the buildings. I had rented a car for the 45 minute drive, took out the max insurance on it just in case, and while I freely admit I didn't have to use it, I was certainly glad I did! Wasn't going to drive any of my personal vehicles there.

How can people live like this? I have no idea. But I do know it made me appreciate my now deceased 2nd oldest brother far more than before. He talked my widowed mother into being moved the hell out of there with me as a young teenager 52 years ago, sent us to the burbs, and eventually to Indiana. At the time, I thought it was a death sentence for Chicago was all I knew, and the boonies were terrible in the eyes of Chicagoans. Upon reflection as I have gotten older, I realize he might have actually saved me from a death sentence.

Like others in this thread, I am not positive them fleeing will change party affiliations, because we see........even on here, that far Leftists smartly insist that "it was NOT the policies, that caused this," but rather "the people who did it, did not implement them correctly." In essence, they are trying to coerce them to try again, and again, and again. That should scare the hell out of all of us!
It kind of reminds me of how left wing academics brush off the failures of socialism and communism. They always claim the system didn’t fail, the people implementing it did. They always say ”give us more chances and we will get it right”.

Forum List

Back