People are going to have to face the reality that there's NO GOD

atheism.jpg
Does spreading bullshit make you feel better about your invisible god who orders you to kill kafir?

If it was bullshit you would be able to debate it instead of heading for the personal attacks. Tell us what science says about randomness and thermodynamics...
Sunni hides from me because he knows I'm right. His meme is bullshit because that's not what atheists believe and he only posts that because his god is on a meme level as well.

What is it you think I missed? Is there not a DNA code in singled celled life forms?
You missed a lot but this one you did get.

Is DNA random? What does science say about randomness?
You fail to understand that evolution is NOT a random process. Natural selection is the key. If you had an large box of letters and spilled them onto a table the odds that they would match Shakespare's Hamlet are infinitesimally small. However some would match and if you removed every letter that didn't match and spilled them out again some more would match. It wouldn't take very long to get to Hamlet with this selective pressure.

Where are all of those "transitional" bones?
Every bone is a transitional bone, every fossil a transitional fossil.

How difficult is it for an eye to form correctly?
Not difficult at all if you have enough time.

Can it happen by chance?
No and it didn't.

You guys tend to always run to "evolution" in order to explain origin and it simply doesn't explain origin and never will. What does it take to get that salient point through your neanderthal heads? In order to "evolve" something first had to exist. Can you offer a valid and testable scientific hypothesis for how life originated? If not, just admit you can't! Stop trying to use "evolution" to explain something it doesn't and can't explain.

Look.... I understand that you believe all life has ultimately "evolved" into existence from some mysterious and unexplained single cell. But to me, that's pretty fucking incredible! That trillions of various life forms in all their majestic wonder, with all their symbiotic relationships and interdependence, sprang forth from an ubiquitous single cell of life. Think about what you are claiming and explain how it isn't, for all practical purposes, an unprecedented miracle of miracles?

I don't comprehend how any rational mind could conclude such a thing was a fluke of random chance due to chemistry and physics in an otherwise chaotic universe. To me, that makes even less sense than any Creator Deity imaginable.

People are going to have to face the reality that there's no God. The odds of such developing out of thin space is nearly ZERO.

Sure, physics and chemistry takes some faith in the start but it most certainly explains everything since. Everything when using evidenced based science works together very well.

The first stars came around 12 or billion years ago to form the first galaxies.
Our star formed within our galaxy a little earlier then the earth as gravity had to develop the planets like earth. So earth about 4.3 billion years ago.
The first single celled life
The first muilti celled life
Land life
on up to humans is everything at odds with the 2,000 year old book. The book makes no sense and it is just a crock of shit.

That is reality.

Life formed in the oceans
The fossil record shows that man is only a few million years old as a "family" group and a few hundred thousand years old as a single species.
The sun came first in the case of our solar system
Then the planets
Then life
Then more advanced life in the oceans
Then life on land
Then after a few hundred million years humans come into the picture.

This is once again reality.

One is a fool if they attempt to put belief ahead of the facts and evidence.

Time to come to the conclusion that there probably isn't a god and you shouldn't force religion on other people...Those other people are more likely to be RIGHT.

Don't mess with their fantsies

There is no God.....I have faith there is not

What is it you think I missed? Is there not a DNA code in singled celled life forms?

You fail to understand that evolution is NOT a random process. Natural selection is the key. If you had an large box of letters and spilled them onto a table the odds that they would match Shakespare's Hamlet are infinitesimally small. However some would match and if you removed every letter that didn't match and spilled them out again some more would match. It wouldn't take very long to get to Hamlet with this selective pressure.

Can it happen by chance?
No and it didn't.

You guys tend to always run to "evolution" in order to explain origin and it simply doesn't explain origin and never will. What does it take to get that salient point through your neanderthal heads? In order to "evolve" something first had to exist. Can you offer a valid and testable scientific hypothesis for how life originated? If not, just admit you can't! Stop trying to use "evolution" to explain something it doesn't and can't explain.

Look.... I understand that you believe all life has ultimately "evolved" into existence from some mysterious and unexplained single cell. But to me, that's pretty fucking incredible! That trillions of various life forms in all their majestic wonder, with all their symbiotic relationships and interdependence, sprang forth from an ubiquitous single cell of life. Think about what you are claiming and explain how it isn't, for all practical purposes, an unprecedented miracle of miracles?

I don't comprehend how any rational mind could conclude such a thing was a fluke of random chance due to chemistry and physics in an otherwise chaotic universe. To me, that makes even less sense than any Creator Deity imaginable.
Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it is impossible. I have no idea how we can launch a spacecraft and hit a planet but that doesn't mean it can't be done.

Can it happen by chance?
No and it didn't.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it is impossible. I have no idea how we can launch a spacecraft and hit a planet but that doesn't mean it can't be done.

Did I state that something was "impossible?" If so, please use the quote feature and point that out to me. Because I am usually pretty careful about proclaiming things "impossible."

But let's be clear, until you can offer valid evidence through science to support a notion that life created itself, then all you have is FAITH. You believe something is possible that you can't prove and that's fine... it's no different than faith in God.

So you, or some scientist, directly observed the species change from one type of animal to another?

I doubt that.

The best you can say is that supposedly the species changed from one thing into another.

You have no direct and uncontroversial proof that the bones of one are the ancestors of another unless you, or a scientist, were there to directly observe the phenomenon take place.

upload_2017-10-4_15-19-10.jpeg

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

upload_2017-10-4_15-25-16.jpeg

Oh my!!!!! A true believer. All hail to the almighty alter of science.

*****ROFLMAO*****

:cool:

Last edited:
People are going to have to face the reality that there's no God. The odds of such developing out of thin space is nearly ZERO.

Sure, physics and chemistry takes some faith in the start but it most certainly explains everything since. Everything when using evidenced based science works together very well.

The first stars came around 12 or billion years ago to form the first galaxies.
Our star formed within our galaxy a little earlier then the earth as gravity had to develop the planets like earth. So earth about 4.3 billion years ago.
The first single celled life
The first muilti celled life
Land life
on up to humans is everything at odds with the 2,000 year old book. The book makes no sense and it is just a crock of shit.

That is reality.

Life formed in the oceans
The fossil record shows that man is only a few million years old as a "family" group and a few hundred thousand years old as a single species.
The sun came first in the case of our solar system
Then the planets
Then life
Then more advanced life in the oceans
Then life on land
Then after a few hundred million years humans come into the picture.

This is once again reality.

One is a fool if they attempt to put belief ahead of the facts and evidence.

Time to come to the conclusion that there probably isn't a god and you shouldn't force religion on other people...Those other people are more likely to be RIGHT.

Since the universe is much older than the earth and since the earth had no life on it when it was formed the odds are that life did not begin in the oceans or on the earth but originated elsewhere, most likely a much older sphere of existence of unknown origin..

Its not like there's just humans. The planet is teeming with many diverse life forms that can survive in environments that would kill many others.

The odds that life did not originate elsewhere, given the many ways life on this planet can adapt to extreme conditions, are very slim..
Why would the adaptation here mean life originated elsewhere? Do you have some sort of math at hand that determines how long it takes for a genetic line to adapt to a condition?

Research the complexity of DNA. The incredible complexity of the very first eye to realize, as science tells us, there was nothing random about the seeing eye. It needed an extremely complex code to form and work.
The thing people don't realize is that the simplest of life forms was embedded with a complex code. That single celled life form had a complex code.
Codes don't appear. They are created. Look to your computer. Did it just come into existence one fine day or was it encoded in order for it to work?

How long it would take? The math has been calculated. DNA is self correcting, so if it starts to mutate, it will attempt NOT to mutate again. For a species to mutate into a different species, the DNA would have to make the exact same mistake for millions of years for Darwin's hypothesis to be correct. We would be walking on all of the bones of all of the "missing links" it would take to finally emerge as a new species.

Who had the information to code DNA into becoming a life form? It had to come from someone. We know Gates encoded computers. Who encoded the amoeba?
The "irreducible complexity" argument is laughed at by scientists. It was debunked literally a century ago. The eye evolved. If you want to know how, instead of thinking you have figured out scientific knowledge by listening to your gut, then you should go look it up. You are embarrassing yourself with the "irreducible complexity" argument.

Can it happen by chance?
No and it didn't.

"You guys tend to always run to "evolution" in order to explain origin and it simply doesn't explain origin and never will."

Shameless lie. Not one person claimed evolution explains the origin of life, nor would any scientist ever think or say that.

And selection is decidedly nonrandom. I have corrected you on this fundamental, uninformed error many times. Yet here you are, saying it again.

Last edited:
Kinda crazy for a mere human; an upright ape, who in terms of the majesty of the universe is less than a virus on a speck of dirt, to claim to know why and how time and space was created...

Forum List

Back