People are going to have to face the reality that there's NO GOD

The simplest facts on the other hand is that humans lack the capability to confirm the past beyond doubt, while humans don't actually know what time itself is in terms of physics.

The other fact is that science is never to good tool to examine the past. Science has also the limitation of incapable of examining what lying outside our 3D space. Science is accurate only when humans can go physically to a place to do experiments and observations repeatedly till the repeating behavior of the object under research can be made predictable. Only then a scientific truth is said to be confirmed.

That's why;

Big Bang is a speculation (unless you can make it repeat unlimited number of times for human experimentation or go back 10 billion years to do your observation)
Life started from ocean is a speculation (unless you can either make the process repeat itself, or to go back 10 billion years to do your observation).

Through the secular education since your childhood, you are brainwashed to think that whatever bearing the name of "science" should be the truth, and science must be omnipotent. That's just yet another simple fact you may fail to realize!

Be sure to print that out and hand it to your surgeon. They can always use a good laugh in the OR.

Evolution is a theory that has been battled tested for the last two centuries and stands up each time.
Only in your mind. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol:

Well, there goes your tiny belief again attacking hundreds of years of evidenced based theory. Where is your paper and decades of research? Oh'yess, you have nothing besides throwing shit at the wall.

That is all religion is.

What is it you think I missed? Is there not a DNA code in singled celled life forms?
You missed a lot but this one you did get.

Is DNA random? What does science say about randomness?
You fail to understand that evolution is NOT a random process. Natural selection is the key. If you had an large box of letters and spilled them onto a table the odds that they would match Shakespare's Hamlet are infinitesimally small. However some would match and if you removed every letter that didn't match and spilled them out again some more would match. It wouldn't take very long to get to Hamlet with this selective pressure.

Where are all of those "transitional" bones?
Every bone is a transitional bone, every fossil a transitional fossil.

How difficult is it for an eye to form correctly?
Not difficult at all if you have enough time.

Can it happen by chance?
No and it didn't.

You guys tend to always run to "evolution" in order to explain origin and it simply doesn't explain origin and never will. What does it take to get that salient point through your neanderthal heads? In order to "evolve" something first had to exist. Can you offer a valid and testable scientific hypothesis for how life originated? If not, just admit you can't! Stop trying to use "evolution" to explain something it doesn't and can't explain.

Look.... I understand that you believe all life has ultimately "evolved" into existence from some mysterious and unexplained single cell. But to me, that's pretty fucking incredible! That trillions of various life forms in all their majestic wonder, with all their symbiotic relationships and interdependence, sprang forth from an ubiquitous single cell of life. Think about what you are claiming and explain how it isn't, for all practical purposes, an unprecedented miracle of miracles?

I don't comprehend how any rational mind could conclude such a thing was a fluke of random chance due to chemistry and physics in an otherwise chaotic universe. To me, that makes even less sense than any Creator Deity imaginable.
Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it is impossible. I have no idea how we can launch a spacecraft and hit a planet but that doesn't mean it can't be done.

Did I state that something was "impossible?" If so, please use the quote feature and point that out to me. Because I am usually pretty careful about proclaiming things "impossible."

But let's be clear, until you can offer valid evidence through science to support a notion that life created itself, then all you have is FAITH. You believe something is possible that you can't prove and that's fine... it's no different than faith in God.
Did I state that something was "impossible?" .. / .. You believe something is possible that you can't prove and that's fine.

Did I state that something was "impossible?"

in your own paragraph ...

So you, or some scientist, directly observed the species change from one type of animal to another?

I doubt that.

The best you can say is that supposedly the species changed from one thing into another.

You have no direct and uncontroversial proof that the bones of one are the ancestors of another unless you, or a scientist, were there to directly observe the phenomenon take place.

View attachment 152721

*****SMILE*****

:)

You have no direct and uncontroversial proof that the bones of one are the ancestors of another unless you, or a scientist, were there to directly observe the phenomenon take place.

upload_2017-10-4_21-17-57.jpeg

nature provides such a proof from a land creature to an avian, observable and verified - without an intermediary transition.

So you, or some scientist, directly observed the species change from one type of animal to another?

I doubt that.

The best you can say is that supposedly the species changed from one thing into another.

View attachment 152721

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 152757

nature provides such a proof from a land creature to an avian, observable and verified - without an intermediary transition.

That is not correct use of the word, "proof". It also is not even evidence. It is easily explained without the need to introduce your magical thinking, nor is it compelling. Stop using the words "evidence" and "proof" in your diatribes. For accuracy, substitute " kinda sorta feels like" and "because I say so".

I doubt that.

View attachment 152721

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 152757

That is not correct use of the word, "proof". It also is not even evidence. It is easily explained without the need to introduce your magical thinking, nor is it compelling. Stop using the words "evidence" and "proof" in your diatribes. For accuracy, substitute " kinda sorta feels like" and "because I say so".

upload_2017-10-4_21-29-43.jpeg

incontestable proof of a transition from one being into another ... without an intermediary stage. - suck on it fort fun ...

without the need to introduce your magical thinking -

... and where is the being during the process.

I doubt that.

View attachment 152721

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 152757

View attachment 152759

incontestable proof of a transition from one being into another ... without an intermediary stage. - suck on it fort fun ...

without the need to introduce your magical thinking -

... and where is the being during the process.

"incontestable proof of a transition from one being into another ... without an intermediary stage. - suck on it fort fun ..."

Hello .... McFly..... those are not different beings... seriously man, take a high school level science course! And of course there is an intermediate stage... several, actually. You can literally watch the nymph form the adults structures slowly. Where DO you get this laughable nonsense?

What is it you think I missed? Is there not a DNA code in singled celled life forms?

You fail to understand that evolution is NOT a random process. Natural selection is the key. If you had an large box of letters and spilled them onto a table the odds that they would match Shakespare's Hamlet are infinitesimally small. However some would match and if you removed every letter that didn't match and spilled them out again some more would match. It wouldn't take very long to get to Hamlet with this selective pressure.

Can it happen by chance?
No and it didn't.

You guys tend to always run to "evolution" in order to explain origin and it simply doesn't explain origin and never will. What does it take to get that salient point through your neanderthal heads? In order to "evolve" something first had to exist. Can you offer a valid and testable scientific hypothesis for how life originated? If not, just admit you can't! Stop trying to use "evolution" to explain something it doesn't and can't explain.

Look.... I understand that you believe all life has ultimately "evolved" into existence from some mysterious and unexplained single cell. But to me, that's pretty fucking incredible! That trillions of various life forms in all their majestic wonder, with all their symbiotic relationships and interdependence, sprang forth from an ubiquitous single cell of life. Think about what you are claiming and explain how it isn't, for all practical purposes, an unprecedented miracle of miracles?

I don't comprehend how any rational mind could conclude such a thing was a fluke of random chance due to chemistry and physics in an otherwise chaotic universe. To me, that makes even less sense than any Creator Deity imaginable.
Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it is impossible. I have no idea how we can launch a spacecraft and hit a planet but that doesn't mean it can't be done.

Did I state that something was "impossible?" If so, please use the quote feature and point that out to me. Because I am usually pretty careful about proclaiming things "impossible."

But let's be clear, until you can offer valid evidence through science to support a notion that life created itself, then all you have is FAITH. You believe something is possible that you can't prove and that's fine... it's no different than faith in God.
Did I state that something was "impossible?" .. / .. You believe something is possible that you can't prove and that's fine.

Well no, you fucking idiot... stating factually that something hasn't been proven possible is NOT saying something is impossible! You must enjoy me bitch slapping you or something? :dunno:

Can it happen by chance?
No and it didn't.

"You guys tend to always run to "evolution" in order to explain origin and it simply doesn't explain origin and never will."

Shameless lie. Not one person claimed evolution explains the origin of life, nor would any scientist ever think or say that.

And selection is decidedly nonrandom. I have corrected you on this fundamental, uninformed error many times. Yet here you are, saying it again.

Man, it's all throughout this entire thread, even after your post. You all want to imply that evolution explains everything! It doesn't explain origin of life and never has or never will.

Even in this very post, you pivot and start talking about "selection" being non-random in response to my point about origin. If you don't have an argument to present for origin, I fully understand, because there really isn't one other than Creation. But stop trying to cleverly switch to an evolution argument and pretend that's not what you're doing.

If you want to argue about evolution, let's admit that you cannot answer the question of origin and we're now debating a new topic. I'm happy to debate evolution, particularly macro-evolution which you have zero evidence for. In fact, it defies all we know about DNA and genetics. You have no evidence of any evolution crossing genus taxon... ever!

No and it didn't.

Well no, you fucking idiot... stating factually that something hasn't been proven possible is NOT saying something is impossible! You must enjoy me bitch slapping you or something? :dunno:
"But let's be clear, until you can offer valid evidence through science to support a notion that life created itself, then all you have is FAITH. You believe something is possible that you can't prove and that's fine... it's no different than faith in God."

Let's unpack why this is a hilariously incoherent nugget of nonsense.

First, it could only be "faith" if you believe it is certainly true, not if you declare it is possible. Which, all by itself, makes the entire set of statements above utterly incoherent and a frontal assault on the English language.

Second, to believe abiogenesis is not only possible, but likely, is also not "faith". Furthermore, such a belief is, indeed, supported by compelling theoretical and empirical evidence. That evidence being, every process seems to be a deterministic physical process. Therefore, it stands to reason that the process of biogenesis was also a deterministic physical process (I.e., abiogenesis). Also, there is no compelling reason to believe otherwise.

This is why scientists study abiogenesis. No, they aren't doing it to rule out the magical thinking of peddlers of nonsense. Even some of them are "creationists", no doubt, and feel they are just studying the creation.

And...just to twist the knife...Boss, here, just completely contradicted himself. He said belelieving it "possible" IS faith. Then simply not accepting this belief would be the default setting of "no faith". The only other alternative to believing it possible is to believe it impossible. Boss made it clear he does not possess this faith...

...thus making it clear that he considers it to be impossible. You know, exactly the opposite of what he is claiming in his whiny rant above.

This is why you don't let friends play with logic when they are intoxicated. They can cut themselves.

Last edited:

I doubt that.

View attachment 152721

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 152757

th

That's an insect that 'supposedly' evolved. It is not 'proof' in the manner you are referring. Dragonflies, mosquitoes, and other insects have the same adaptation. Try again. You're being disingenuous with your pathetic attempts at best.

Show the intermediary forms that lead to this adaptation with visual records and direct observation of the millions of years it took to reach this stage.

*****CHUCKLE*****

"But let's be clear, until you can offer valid evidence through science to support a notion that life created itself, then all you have is FAITH. You believe something is possible that you can't prove and that's fine... it's no different than faith in God."

Let's unpack why this is a hilariously incoherent nugget of nonsense.

First, it could only be "faith" if you believe it is certainly true, not if you declare it is possible. Which, all by itself, makes the entire set of statements above utterly incoherent and a frontal assault on the English language.

Second, to believe abiogenesis is not only possible, but likely, is also not "faith". Furthermore, such a belief is, indeed, supported by compelling theoretical and empirical evidence. That evidence being, every process seems to be a deterministic physical process. Therefore, it stands to reason that the process of biogenesis was also a deterministic physical process (I.e., abiogenesis). Also, there is no compelling reason to believe otherwise.

This is why scientists study abiogenesis. No, they aren't doing it to rule out the magical thinking of peddlers of nonsense. Even some of them are "creationists", no doubt, and feel they are just studying the creation.

And...just to twist the knife...Boss, here, just completely contradicted himself. He said belelieving it "possible" IS faith. Then simply not accepting this belief would be the default setting of "no faith". The only other alternative to believing it possible is to believe it impossible. Boss made it clear he does not possess this faith...

...thus making it clear that he considers it to be impossible. You know, exactly the opposite of what he is claiming in his whiny rant above.

This is why you don't let friends play with logic when they are intoxicated. They can cut themselves.

I don't know what makes you think something was incoherent in my reply. I'll be glad to walk through it slowly with you if you're having your typical comprehension problems. I personally think this is a tactic you like to use in order to impugn the character of your debate opponent before you start. It's sort of a Tonya Harding approach to debate which indicates your total lack of confidence in your personal ability.

There is no contradiction in my statements. I never said anything was "impossible" and just because I don't believe something is possible doesn't mean, by default, I believe it's impossible. Faith is belief in something without proof. Like your faith in the theories of abiogenesis. Or your faith in theories of macro-evoultion. Or my faith in God.

You like to use terms like "compelling theoretical evidence" but that is simply an oxymoron. There is no such thing, you either have evidence or you don't. There is no such thing as a compelling theory of evidence. And let's also be clear, there is absolutely ZERO "empirical" evidence to support abiogenesis.

I doubt that.

View attachment 152721

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 152757

th

That's an insect that 'supposedly' evolved. It is not 'proof' in the manner you are referring. Dragonflies, mosquitoes, and other insects have the same adaptation. Try again. You're being disingenuous with your pathetic attempts at best.

Show the intermediary forms that lead to this adaptation with visual records and direct observation of the millions of years it took to reach this stage.

*****CHUCKLE*****

"and direct observation of the millions of years it took to reach this stage."

Ha, and there it is. Same shit every time with you guys. What an absurd standard. Should scientists also be kind enough to come over to your house and watch a lump of an isotope for 2.5 million years to make you believe the half-life of the isotope is 2.5 million years? Maybe we should all come over, and spend a few hundred million years replicating the formation of Earth. Would you then believe it has an iron core? Would you then believe planets can coalesce out of gaseous clouds?

It takes far more "faith" to believe in evolution, than to believe in religion. ..... :cool:
Evolution is a Fact

God is a theory

th

Evolution is a theory.

God is a fact. I see the proof of God's existence every day.

*****CHUCKLE*****

That's not proof. That's why it's called, "faith", right?. No? So now it's not faith?

th

I'll accept the following...

upload_2017-10-4_22-13-59.png

...as a basic premise that God exists.

Do you know the equation?

*****CHUCKLE*****

It takes far more "faith" to believe in evolution, than to believe in religion. ..... :cool:
Evolution is a Fact

God is a theory

th

Evolution is a theory.

God is a fact. I see the proof of God's existence every day.

*****CHUCKLE*****

That's not proof. That's why it's called, "faith", right?. No? So now it's not faith?

th

I'll accept the following...

View attachment 152764

...as a basic premise that God exists.

Do you know the equation?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Explain it like I'm 5. But, before you do, I have to point out that this is maybe the 189th "basic premise that God exists" that I have seen you present (give or take). Ever heard of the Gish Gallop? It seems that you have. Or maybe you're a savant.

That being said... lay it on me!

Forum List

Back