Pentagon lays out $6.8 billion of projects to cut for Trump border wall

Time for the government to do their jobs, dammit! At least the Pentagon gets it.

"Section 4
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Article 4-Section 4, Constitution.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

What invasion? Mt bigoted fuck.
The invasion of brown third wolders at our southern border. They're criminals.

Ahhh…”brown third worlders”…. little by little, they’re starting to admit that it has nothing to do with security, national borders etc… Its that they don’t like brown people and think the wall will help them see less of them.
The brown third worlders are a national security threat to our sovereignty and lawful abiding natural born Citizens.

Excellent…you guys keep that up.

The Marines and their families at Camp Lejuene thank you for continuing to fuck them over all because your god in the White House could not negotiate his way out of a paper bag

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Marines are trained to adapt and overcome. They'll be fine as President Trump does his duty to secure the border from brown illegal Invaders.

Marines are receiving VA disability benefits as a result of the water at Camp Lejeune. They cannot adapt and overcome water that makes you sick to shower in it. Their family members are not trained to adapt and overcome, and they are suffering also.

All because you are afraid of brown people
They're going to have to tough it out! The Wall is priority #1

if the fence was such a high priority, why did it get ignored for the two years that Trump controlled both the House and the Senate.
Because the never Trumpers like McConnell and Ryan stabbed him in the back on funding it.

and why did he not declare the National emergency then? Why wait till the other party was in power in the House?

It is dingy to trust anything Trump says, that I can agree with
I understand butthurt does strange things to people. You lost. Get over it.

you do seem to be an expert in butthurt, I guess living your whole life in a state of being so make you very adept at it
There must be some proctologists at your local free clinic. Make an appointment.

It would not do me any good to find out what you need to do to fix your butthut nature. Plus a proctologists cannot fix the fact you are a snowflake.
Up to you, but your butthurt isn't going to get any better while you sob watching the wall being built on CNN over the next 12 months.

I do not think that CNN is showing the fencing going up, but either way I could not care less as I have said 1000 times I support the fencing being built where the BP has said they need it.

I understand butthurt does strange things to people. You lost. Get over it.

you do seem to be an expert in butthurt, I guess living your whole life in a state of being so make you very adept at it
There must be some proctologists at your local free clinic. Make an appointment.

It would not do me any good to find out what you need to do to fix your butthut nature. Plus a proctologists cannot fix the fact you are a snowflake.
Up to you, but your butthurt isn't going to get any better while you sob watching the wall being built on CNN over the next 12 months.

I do not think that CNN is showing the fencing going up, but either way I could not care less as I have said 1000 times I support the fencing being built where the BP has said they need it.
So what's all the whining and butthurt about then? Liberal reflex?

Time for the government to do their jobs, dammit! At least the Pentagon gets it.

"Section 4
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Article 4-Section 4, Constitution.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

What invasion? Mt bigoted fuck.
The invasion of brown third wolders at our southern border. They're criminals.

Ahhh…”brown third worlders”…. little by little, they’re starting to admit that it has nothing to do with security, national borders etc… Its that they don’t like brown people and think the wall will help them see less of them.
The brown third worlders are a national security threat to our sovereignty and lawful abiding natural born Citizens.
I'm sure they are to a bigoted fuck like you.

The Marines and their families at Camp Lejuene thank you for continuing to fuck them over all because your god in the White House could not negotiate his way out of a paper bag

Marines are trained to adapt and overcome. They'll be fine as President Trump does his duty to secure the border from brown illegal Invaders.

Marines are receiving VA disability benefits as a result of the water at Camp Lejeune. They cannot adapt and overcome water that makes you sick to shower in it. Their family members are not trained to adapt and overcome, and they are suffering also.

They're going to have to tough it out! The Wall is priority #1

if the fence was such a high priority, why did it get ignored for the two years that Trump controlled both the House and the Senate.
Because the never Trumpers like McConnell and Ryan stabbed him in the back on funding it.

That's because only Trumpettes are dumb enough to think The Wall is the answer.

Trumped turned down border security twice, some even for fence construction. But nooooooooom, the fat ass wants his 40' concrete wall.

There is a right way to do things and a wrong way to do things.

Ignoring the Constitution and fucking over active duty Marines and their families is the wrong way.

I understand that for people like yourself with no morals or integrity the end always justifies the means, but I do not live that way

Where is Trump getting border wall money? From funds intended for military family housing upgrades

Kaine asks Shanahan if military families would be hurt by moving $3.6B for border wall

Kaine asked Shanahan to provide a list of all projects affected by the movement of military construction funds, as well as "an assessment of the risk to servicemembers if these projects are terminated," and "the potential for legal action due to breach of contract."

Trump, in a separate executive action, also plans to repurpose about $2.5 billion from the Defense Department's drug-interdiction program.

Wait a second, I thought Republicans said that the service people love them?
And this is what they’re going to do to families in the military? Just fuk them over balls deep for a wall?

Sounds like a fantastic set up for the next election.

We screwed over military families for a wall!

Yeah, run on that!

"Trump should declare Kellyanne Conway's marriage a national emergency." - Coulter

Ignoring the Constitution and fucking over active duty Marines and their families is the wrong way.

I understand that for people like yourself with no morals or integrity the end always justifies the means, but I do not live that way
While you are obviously free to do wha you wish in your own family, don't even pretend to instruct others on morals and integrity.

I find prigs intolerable.

While you are obviously free to do wha you wish in your own family, don't even pretend to instruct others on morals and integrity.

I find prigs intolerable.

I am sure you have no desire to hear about morals and integrity seeing as you have neither and care about nothing but your party.

Chump change. Naturally the left will throw a hissy fit and run to the courts to block Trump.

The government spends trillions and all they can obsess is about the few billions to build that wall and secure the border.

Americans are being killed by illegals, this cannot be denied. Naturally a POTUS may determine that we need to beef up border security to protect Americans. No different than if Iranians or Palestinians were killing Americans.

So all a sudden you care about our troops? So you can complain about Trump again?

So all a sudden you care about our troops? So you can complain about Trump again?

I have always cared about our troops, that is why I spent 20 years as one of them.

If Nancy and Chuck just gave him the money in the budget. It wouldn't happen. Once again, liberals suck.

That is what he was supposed to negotiate, but he lacks that skill...once again partisans suck

It's called, keeping a campaign promise. Ole Nancy and Chuck are going to hate that. They tried to play politics with our sovereignty and lost.

He promised us Mexico would pay for it, why can he not keep that promise?

Ole Nancy ate his lunch and shoved him in a locker. He called her out and shut down the government...then opened it back up with less wall money that he had been offered to start with. He is the one that lost
Mexico will pay for it by keeping their own citizens, saving tax payers billions.

If Nancy and Chuck just gave him the money in the budget. It wouldn't happen. Once again, liberals suck.

That is what he was supposed to negotiate, but he lacks that skill...once again partisans suck

It's called, keeping a campaign promise. Ole Nancy and Chuck are going to hate that. They tried to play politics with our sovereignty and lost.

He promised us Mexico would pay for it, why can he not keep that promise?

Ole Nancy ate his lunch and shoved him in a locker. He called her out and shut down the government...then opened it back up with less wall money that he had been offered to start with. He is the one that lost
Mexico will pay for it by keeping their own citizens, saving tax payers billions.

If Mexico keeps its own criminals, that indeed will save billions, not to mention human lives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back