Pentagon lays out $6.8 billion of projects to cut for Trump border wall

Time for the government to do their jobs, dammit! At least the Pentagon gets it.

"Section 4
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Article 4-Section 4, Constitution.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

Unarmed Guatemalans are not a invasion. The laws of this country allow them to come to this country to seek asylum. We should be going after these drug cartels rather than women and children.

No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 9, clause 7

Power of the Purse | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

Time for the government to do their jobs, dammit! At least the Pentagon gets it.

"Section 4
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Article 4-Section 4, Constitution.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

Unarmed Guatemalans are not a invasion. The laws of this country allow them to come to this country to seek asylum. We should be going after these drug cartels rather than women and children.

No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 9, clause 7

Power of the Purse | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives
All brown Illegals (women and children included) should be considered and invasion.

Chump change. Naturally the left will throw a hissy fit and run to the courts to block Trump.

The courts should block this. This is a direct assault on the Constitution and the rule of law.
False! Congress bilaterally passed the Emergency Declaration Order Act in 1976. Trump is exercising his authority as president.

That act does not give the POTUS the right to spend money that was denied by congress and has never been used for that in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Chump change. Naturally the left will throw a hissy fit and run to the courts to block Trump.

The courts should block this. This is a direct assault on the Constitution and the rule of law.
False! Congress bilaterally passed the Emergency Declaration Order Act in 1976. Trump is exercising his authority as president.

That act does not give the POTUS the right to spend money that was denied by congress and has never been used for that in the past.

They offered it, STFU.

They offered it, STFU.

Again, the Act does not give the POTUS the right to spend money specifically refused by congress and has never been used that way before

They offered it, STFU.

Again, the Act does not give the POTUS the right to spend money specifically refused by congress and has never been used that way before

Army Corps of Engineers, next!

They offered it, STFU.

Army Corps of Engineers, next!

Nothing to do with the topic at hand as the ACE is not building the fence

False!

False!

TRUE

The Marines and their families at Camp Lejuene thank you for continuing to fuck them over all because your god in the White House could not negotiate his way out of a paper bag

If Nancy and Chuck just gave him the money in the budget. It wouldn't happen. Once again, liberals suck.

That is what he was supposed to negotiate, but he lacks that skill...once again partisans suck

The Marines and their families at Camp Lejuene thank you for continuing to fuck them over all because your god in the White House could not negotiate his way out of a paper bag

If Nancy and Chuck just gave him the money in the budget. It wouldn't happen. Once again, liberals suck.

That is what he was supposed to negotiate, but he lacks that skill...once again partisans suck

It's called, keeping a campaign promise. Ole Nancy and Chuck are going to hate that. They tried to play politics with our sovereignty and lost.

Shut up leftard pussy. You tards should be the last ones to talk about constitution. LOL

Tyndall AFB here on the panhandle of Florida was smashed almost beyond recovery in hurricane Michael. If Trump pulls construction money from that rebuilding effort he is an absolute dick.

Forum List

Back