Pentagon lays out $6.8 billion of projects to cut for Trump border wall

You snowflakes do know that $6.8 billion in DC is ''parking meter money's, right?! Feinstein spent more than that facilitating Chines espionage over decades. Hillary took more than 10 times that from the Russians as a bribe ... Obama spent $1 TRILLION ON NON-shovel-ready projects and approx $774,000 PER JOB he claimed to have saved / created....in his failed Jobs bill...

:p

I thought you cons LOVE the troops? Why would you take money earmarked for troop housing in order to build a pointless wall?

I thought you cons LOVE the troops? Why would you take money earmarked for troop housing in order to build a pointless wall?
THEY SAID THEY COULD SPARE THE CHANGE....THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL WORKING TOGETHER. bUT I KNOW THAT IS NOT IN YOUR VOCABULARY.

Time for the government to do their jobs, dammit! At least the Pentagon gets it.

"Section 4
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Article 4-Section 4, Constitution.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

Time for the government to do their jobs, dammit! At least the Pentagon gets it.

"Section 4
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Article 4-Section 4, Constitution.

Constitution of the United States - We the People
:11_2_1043:

THEY SAID THEY COULD SPARE THE CHANGE....THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL WORKING TOGETHER. bUT I KNOW THAT IS NOT IN YOUR VOCABULARY.

Quote the Pentagon saying they could "spare the change" or anything resembling that.

Excellent! I can’t think of many better spending than to secure our boarders. screw the anti-American Democrats and RINO's.

Pentagon lays out $6.8B of projects to cut for Trump border wall

I am not sure the Marine's and families living at Camp Lejeune will be ok with giving up the plant to prevent water contamination there. It is a major issue going back decades.

Health Issues Related to Camp Lejeune Water Contamination: VA.gov

Camp Lejeune: Past Water Contamination - Public Health

Health Issues Related to Camp Lejeune Water Contamination: VA.gov

Show's Trump's focus is not on his own troops and their families.

Excellent! I can’t think of many better spending than to secure our boarders. screw the anti-American Democrats and RINO's.

Pentagon lays out $6.8B of projects to cut for Trump border wall

Can the Pentagon spend the money they are given on the wall? I know they can spend on what they need to spend on but could the wall be included in that?? Its in defense of the country after all.

Anyone know.

The court will decide, eventually

You deserve to have drugs injected into you and put out into the streets.

Forum List

Back