Pense says it's a smear!

This is not going to go away, as much as the cons would want it to.The bigotry of the GOP is exposed, they know it, and everyone else knows it. This issue will dog the far right for the next year and a half. Cruz, and the rest of the right wingers just lost any chance of getting the nomination. All the GOP candidates will be spending all of their time trying to defend republican bigotry. Indiana just gave the 2016 election to the democrats.
So far every single person...EVERY SINGLE ONE
The governor signed the law allowing for private discrimination against gays when there was no law protecting employment discrimination. If a state has employment protections, there's generally no great uproar about a separate law protecting the bakers.
he did not sign a law that allows for private discrimination against gays.
You are poorly informed. Horribly informed.
Read the law. I did.

In a nutshell...it says...and I paraphrase....

'if you opt to not conduct business with another business, or not perform a service for an individual, using "the compromising of my religious beliefs" as the reason.....and that business or individual cites you for discriminating against that business or individual, you will have the opportunity to, in a court of law, prove that your religious beliefs will have been compromised if you offered that service.

It does not allow for an issue of gay employment for hiring a gay individual does not compromise ones religious beliefs and there are already federal laws that prohibit such an act.

All this did was allow one to use "religious freedom" as a defense.....but not a reason to be "let off"...just the right to use it in a court of law...and one would have to prove it.

Read the law. Don't go by the rhetoric.

What truly makes you special, Jarhead, is your ability to ask a civil question, get a civil and correct answer, and then respond with a personal insult telling the responder they have no idea what they're talking about WHEN THE SIMPLE ACT OF USING THE INTERNET WOULD ANSWER YOUR FOCKING STUPID QUESTION IN THE FIRST PLACE. lol
I did not get a correct answer. I got an opinion. I have been asking where in the law does it give a company a right to discriminate and all I get is a regurgitation of talking points such as "the governor signed a law allowing for private discrimination bah blah blah.

I read the law. Nowhere does I give anyone permission to discriminate. SO I continue to ask WHERE DOES ITS SYA IT DOES and folks like you tell me to google the law.

read it. I READ IT....show me where ot says you have the right to discriminate. I did not see it anywhere. Show me I am missing it by showing me where it is.

YOU CANT. I know this as fact because I know as fact it does not exist in the law.

It is simply YOUR interpretation.

Prove me wrong smart ass.
I gave you a fuckign link asshole. Goodbye.
No you didn't, smart ass. You gave me a link regarding the Connecticut situation.

I asked you to show me WHERE in the law does it give a company the right to discriminate. I read the law and nowhere did I see it...so I am asking you to show me where in the law it says that.

And you have not yet answered. Actually, no one has. Not one person has been able to show proof that the law says that.

Not a single person.

So, again, I read the law...I also scanned through it numerous times...and I can not find anything that gives a company the right to discriminate.

I did, however, understand it as giving a person or a company the right to defend themselves against discrimination IF they can prove they were following religious beliefs.

But I ask you, Mr. Smartestmanintheroom......where does it say what you claim?

You're wrong, but if the law doesn't enable religion based discrimination,

what does it do?

Give us an example of the purpose of this law.

This is not going to go away, as much as the cons would want it to.The bigotry of the GOP is exposed, they know it, and everyone else knows it. This issue will dog the far right for the next year and a half. Cruz, and the rest of the right wingers just lost any chance of getting the nomination. All the GOP candidates will be spending all of their time trying to defend republican bigotry. Indiana just gave the 2016 election to the democrats.
Maybe you will be man enough to show me where, in the law, it gives an individual or a company the right to discriminate. Bendog refuses. Ravi disappeared after I asked her. Daw101 disappeared as well when asked.

SO I am asking you. Show me you are not some hack. Show me you read the law. Cite what paragraph in the law gives a person or company the right to discriminate.

Bet you do what bendog did....you know...his tactic of taking the high road, not answering the question...criticizing my approach and then telling me to fuck off....yet never answering the question.

You like him or are you an individual who is willing to debate.

Why do you support this law?

Be specific.

Gov. Pence did an excellent job with his comments and Q&A today.

Bottom line: the law was not intended to legitimize discrimination. It is similar to the Federal law and laws in other states.

The Moonbat Media misrepresented the situtation (gee, quelle surprise on that one). Pence is quite properly doing damage control to fend off baseless and vicious attacks. So, when Indiana passes an anti-discrimination provision, the Prog Loons will just find some other thing about which to lie.

The real story here is that the Progs see that Indiana has turned red, and they are increasingly desperate regarding their prospects for 2016.
If the law as written was good, why is he amending the law?

Because of Leftwing hysteria that has convinced low information types that the law says something that it doesn't. The best way to combat it is clear language that says what it isn't intended to allow.
:rolleyes: Bullshit, but keep comforting yourself with that idiocy.

And Raving once again confirms here solidarity with the Low Information Prog Loon faction.

Why do you support the Indiana law? Be specific.

he did not sign a law that allows for private discrimination against gays.
You are poorly informed. Horribly informed.
Read the law. I did.

In a nutshell...it says...and I paraphrase....

'if you opt to not conduct business with another business, or not perform a service for an individual, using "the compromising of my religious beliefs" as the reason.....and that business or individual cites you for discriminating against that business or individual, you will have the opportunity to, in a court of law, prove that your religious beliefs will have been compromised if you offered that service.

It does not allow for an issue of gay employment for hiring a gay individual does not compromise ones religious beliefs and there are already federal laws that prohibit such an act.

All this did was allow one to use "religious freedom" as a defense.....but not a reason to be "let off"...just the right to use it in a court of law...and one would have to prove it.

Read the law. Don't go by the rhetoric.

What truly makes you special, Jarhead, is your ability to ask a civil question, get a civil and correct answer, and then respond with a personal insult telling the responder they have no idea what they're talking about WHEN THE SIMPLE ACT OF USING THE INTERNET WOULD ANSWER YOUR FOCKING STUPID QUESTION IN THE FIRST PLACE. lol
I did not get a correct answer. I got an opinion. I have been asking where in the law does it give a company a right to discriminate and all I get is a regurgitation of talking points such as "the governor signed a law allowing for private discrimination bah blah blah.

I read the law. Nowhere does I give anyone permission to discriminate. SO I continue to ask WHERE DOES ITS SYA IT DOES and folks like you tell me to google the law.

read it. I READ IT....show me where ot says you have the right to discriminate. I did not see it anywhere. Show me I am missing it by showing me where it is.

YOU CANT. I know this as fact because I know as fact it does not exist in the law.

No you didn't, smart ass. You gave me a link regarding the Connecticut situation.

I asked you to show me WHERE in the law does it give a company the right to discriminate. I read the law and nowhere did I see it...so I am asking you to show me where in the law it says that.

And you have not yet answered. Actually, no one has. Not one person has been able to show proof that the law says that.

Not a single person.

So, again, I read the law...I also scanned through it numerous times...and I can not find anything that gives a company the right to discriminate.

I did, however, understand it as giving a person or a company the right to defend themselves against discrimination IF they can prove they were following religious beliefs.

what does it do?

You are wasting your time with this one.

"Pense says it's a smear!"

Well, that's only because it's a smear...

Which is pretty much what a reasonable person should expect from a cult which is tethered together through a common mental disorder.

Not a single person.

what does it do?

I'm already wasting my time just being here. And no one else here can claim otherwise. lol

Pence is exactly correct and every one of you daffy left loons fell into it like lockstep little Nazis

Why do you support the law?

Be specific.
:desk: :dunno:

See? These people are ignorantly defending a law despite the fact that they are incapable of articulating why they support it.

I've told you, after your little girl rant you're a nothing to me. You do not exist. Now go away

Not a single person.

what does it do?

I'm already wasting my time just being here. And no one else here can claim otherwise. lol

True, but in this guy's case, you might as well be banging your head on a wall than to try and explain it to him.

Not a single person.

what does it do?

The law allows a business owner the right to defend himself/herself in a court of law if he/she is accused of discrimination.

If, in fact, he believed the actions would compromise his religious beliefs, he now has the right to assert his first amendement right and claim such was the case......BUT THEN, AS WITH ANYONE DEFENDING THEMSELVES IN COURT....HE/SHE WOULD HAVE TO PROVE IT.

Now...that is what the law says....will someone show me where the law gives someone the right to discriminate?

Not a single person.

what does it do?

True, but in this guy's case, you might as well be banging your head on a wall than to try and explain it to him.
fuck off asshole.

All you offered was opinion. You never once ANSWERED MY QUESTION.

I made it clear I did not want your opinion. I knew your opinion already. I asked you to show me where it was in the law.

You refused.

Like a child...."No!!!"

If it is a "smear" then don't come out and say that the law is going to be fixed, as he did. Stand up to those companies who have denounced the law and let them know you don't care if they take their business somewhere else. But he is now talking about fixing the law. Why did he do that?

11129645_10155355363930494_2880567791372354725_n.jpg

If it is a "smear" then don't come out and say that the law is going to be fixed, as he did. Stand up to those companies who have denounced the law and let them know you don't care if they take their business somewhere else. But he is now talking about fixing the law. Why did he do that?
No he isn't. He made it clear that he will change the wording so that people can not INTENTIONALLY or UNINTENTIONALLY misconstrue the law as they already have done. He made it clear that any changes will NOT CHANGE THE DIRECTIVE of the law itself.

Maybe you will be man enough to show me where, in the law, it gives an individual or a company the right to discriminate. Bendog refuses. Ravi disappeared after I asked her. Daw101 disappeared as well when asked.

SO I am asking you. Show me you are not some hack. Show me you read the law. Cite what paragraph in the law gives a person or company the right to discriminate.

Bet you do what bendog did....you know...his tactic of taking the high road, not answering the question...criticizing my approach and then telling me to fuck off....yet never answering the question.

You like him or are you an individual who is willing to debate.
If the "law" isn't about giving religious nut jobs the right to discriminate, why is Indiana so desperate to change the law to forbid discrimination? Here's a clue....because they know they fucked up, and are losing their asses.

"Pense says it's a smear!"

Well, that's only because it's a smear...

Which is pretty much what a reasonable person should expect from a cult which is tethered together through a common mental disorder.
The Palin war cry...."Blame the media" didn't work...remember? And if it was a smear like Pense says, they wouldn't be so desperate to change their fuck up. Another moron exposed.

Pence is exactly correct and every one of you daffy left loons fell into it like lockstep little Nazis

Why do you support the law?

Be specific.
:desk: :dunno:

See? These people are ignorantly defending a law despite the fact that they are incapable of articulating why they support it.

I've told you, after your little girl rant you're a nothing to me. You do not exist. Now go away
Irritable bowel syndrome... bend over and have someone pull the corncob out of your anus.

Forum List

Back