Pense says it's a smear!

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The Governor of Indiana blamed the media for the "misperceptions" of the new law, and vows to fix it this week. So he's not going to change the law, he's just trying to get away with the law, by coning the country into believing that it doesn't discriminate. It will still allow businesses to refuse service for religious reasons, though they will have to defend their actions in court. Back door bigotry.

It's obvious that the heat made Pense address the outrage in a media interview today. But I think he only doubled down on GOP stupidity, and that will become clear today, when the media has a field day with his blaming them, instead of admitting his miscalculation. The GOP has been exposed as the party of bigots, and now they are going to spend a lot of time doing damage control, or embrace their bigotry. This is really going to be fun to see.

Pence is exactly correct and every one of you daffy left loons fell into it like lockstep little Nazis

Indiana is not going to repeal the law, take your hate to the other 19 states have similar laws and see if you can get them to bow down to you

Of course it is. This law is the same as the federal law.

The gay mafia will only obey the laws it wants to obey. Then make up their own for others to obey.

How DARE the media notice we just said it was legal to fire the queers when it was already legal. Those rat bustards!
Glad you had the opportunity to use the defamatory term...while sort of blaming its use on others...who actually did not use it...but it gave you the chance to use it for you want to use it so bad but you don't like the backlash. PaintMyHouse does the same thing for the same reasons.

Now, that being said...there is no law that says you can fire a gay individual.....and this law does not allow for it either.

Sad that you must completely spin the truth in an effort to make a point.

Makes it clear you are insecure in your position.

The gay mafia will only obey the laws it wants to obey. Then make up their own for others to obey.

Indiana's law is less strict than Connecticut's....why isn't the left "boycotting" Connecticut?

actually, the gay community has made it clear that they see themselves as different than all others and therefore demand laws that exclusively include them.

The movement has gone from respectful and necessary to hypocritical.

Well, they can say goodbye to the NFL combine, ever hosting another Super Bowl, MLB All Star game, or NCAA Final Four. I heard that the teams may wear T-shirts in support of GLBT rights during their shoot-arounds this weekend. Good on them.

Indiana's law is less strict than Connecticut's....why isn't the left "boycotting" Connecticut?
Because the governor od connecticut is not a conservative with a clean record who is considering a presidential run.

The Governor of Indiana blamed the media for the "misperceptions" of the new law, and vows to fix it this week. So he's not going to change the law, he's just trying to get away with the law, by coning the country into believing that it doesn't discriminate. It will still allow businesses to refuse service for religious reasons, though they will have to defend their actions in court. Back door bigotry.

It's obvious that the heat made Pense address the outrage in a media interview today. But I think he only doubled down on GOP stupidity, and that will become clear today, when the media has a field day with his blaming them, instead of admitting his miscalculation. The GOP has been exposed as the party of bigots, and now they are going to spend a lot of time doing damage control, or embrace their bigotry. This is really going to be fun to see.
I'm not surprised that a Republican governor would blame others for his own stupidity.

Well, they can say goodbye to the NFL combine, ever hosting another Super Bowl, MLB All Star game, or NCAA Final Four. I heard that the teams may wear T-shirts in support of GLBT rights during their shoot-arounds this weekend. Good on them.
yeah....I know you heard that.

You seem to hear a lot of rumors that have no factual basis....and you tend to repeat them as fact.

Baloney, more wishful thinking. Give it two weeks and the loons will be on their next conquest

I'm not surprised that a Republican governor would blame others for his own stupidity.
so I see YOU did not read the law either.

Not surprised.

Forum List

Back