Pennsylvania's Democrat governor bans Oil and Gas leases

No, I have not littered Califorina with anything. The rest of your post is you projecting bullshit. I actually support natural gas and oil drilling in my state just not in our parks system. All this does is stop further drilling and exploration in our state parks/forrests not the whole state. You worry about your own state parks and we'll worry about our parks.
So you are stating you do not support Solar and Wind?

I support as many options as we have available to make us energy independent. Let the people that actually live here worry about the parks system and you worry about your own. If you want to litter your parks and forests with wells and mines have at it. If the people of my state don't care for this plan he'll be handed his hat in 4 years.
The thread stands, read it and weep, Democrats are at war with the citizens of the USA.

Dramatic claptrap.

If you wanted your thread to stand on it's own than maybe you should not have added such a dishonest title.

No, I have not littered Califorina with anything. The rest of your post is you projecting bullshit. I actually support natural gas and oil drilling in my state just not in our parks system. All this does is stop further drilling and exploration in our state parks/forrests not the whole state. You worry about your own state parks and we'll worry about our parks.

I support as many options as we have available to make us energy independent. Let the people that actually live here worry about the parks system and you worry about your own. If you want to litter your parks and forests with wells and mines have at it. If the people of my state don't care for this plan he'll be handed his hat in 4 years.
The thread stands, read it and weep, Democrats are at war with the citizens of the USA.

Dramatic claptrap.

If you wanted your thread to stand on it's own than maybe you should not have added such a dishonest title.
Whatever you tell yourself, the governor did exactly as stated. I read about it in the local paper here in New Stanton, western pa. I am visiting doing the job the locals can not do, some pretty shitty roads, especially I-70 here around new stanton. Lots of Haliburton trucks here, i can see why the demorats need to step in and stop gas production.

Last edited:

Dramatic claptrap.

Whatever you tell yourself, the governor did exactly as stated.

No, he didn't. The governor placed a moratorium on new leases in our parks and forests. You're title is dishonest and intentionally misleading.

Besides, you live almost 2,400 miles away from my area and we frankly don't give a shit what you think we should with our parks & forests.

No, he didn't. The governor placed a moratorium on new leases in our parks and forests. You're title is dishonest and intentionally misleading.

Besides, you live almost 2,400 miles away from my area and we frankly don't give a shit what you think we should with our parks & forests.
Get over yourself, your post is dishonest, even more so than my title, you don't not even mention Gas and Oil in your reply, so if you want to characterize my title as dishonest your reply makes yourself an outright liar, A HYPOCRITE, by your standards. I live 2400 miles away, so what, my great-grandfather is buried on a hill over looking Pittsburgh, that gives me as much Rights here as you have, further I am here working here, contributing to this economy and making life better for you, which gives me more Rights here, than you have.

I am working at the site of the first commercial nuclear reactor as well as the site of the first nuclear meltdown in the USA, which is not Three Mile Island, I bet you have zero idea of the history of energy, here in the Pittsburgh area.

Anyhow, talk about all the snub snide comments one could make, you take the cake, these are not your parks, not at all, they are mine, you have no Rights, not as a condescending prick. Your parks, hardly, my family has done more for this State than you ever have. When you proclaim yourself King of the land, as if other citizens of the USA have no Rights, to "your" parks, that makes you one of the elite snobs, who all Americans must fight against.

And like I said, if you do not like the title, which is truthful, change "ForumFoundry's" format, so my entire OP can be the title.

Now go criticize all those other dishonest titles, oh, wait, you are a hypocrite, the lies and insults that make up the majority of the titles are okay with you, because you happen to agree with them, as long as they are directed against those you look down upon from your high nosed opinion.

Seriously, of all the weak-kneed responses, your takes the cake.

Get over yourself, your post is dishonest, even more so than my title, you don't not even mention Gas and Oil in your reply, so if you want to characterize my title as dishonest your reply makes yourself an outright liar, A HYPOCRITE, by your standards. I live 2400 miles away, so what, my great-grandfather is buried on a hill over looking Pittsburgh, that gives me as much Rights here as you have, further I am here working here, contributing to this economy and making life better for you, which gives me more Rights here, than you have.

I am working at the site of the first commercial nuclear reactor as well as the site of the first nuclear meltdown in the USA, which is not Three Mile Island, I bet you have zero idea of the history of energy, here in the Pittsburgh area.

Anyhow, talk about all the snub snide comments one could make, you take the cake, these are not your parks, not at all, they are mine, you have no Rights, not as a condescending prick. Your parks, hardly, my family has done more for this State than you ever have. When you proclaim yourself King of the land, as if other citizens of the USA have no Rights, to "your" parks, that makes you one of the elite snobs, who all Americans must fight against.

And like I said, if you do not like the title, which is truthful, change "ForumFoundry's" format, so my entire OP can be the title.

Now go criticize all those other dishonest titles, oh, wait, you are a hypocrite, the lies and insults that make up the majority of the titles are okay with you, because you happen to agree with them, as long as they are directed against those you look down upon from your high nosed opinion.

Seriously, of all the weak-kneed responses, your takes the cake.

Bitch please. You think b/c you have kin buried here you have a right to tell us what to do with our parks and forests? Not hardly. Again, let those of us that actaully live here worry about oil/gas drilling in our parks and forests.

I am also well aware of the energy history my area. So you work in Shippingport? Big fucking deal. The nuclear reactors of Shippingport are literally miles down the road from where I grew up and went to high-school. I know this region, it's histories, and it's people far better than you ever will. But then again your great-grandfather was buried here so your an expert or something. lol.

You're a whiny shill and most of your post is nothing more than bullshit projections.

Last edited:
You're a whiny shill and most of your post is nothing more than bullshit projections.
Shippingport? I stated The First Commercial Nuclear Reactor in the United States which has the distinction of being the first to meltdown. That would be Waltz Mill in Madison, close to New Stanton. So you are far from, "well aware", of what goes on in Pennsylvania let alone its history in energy, and yes, all Americans have as much Rights in your state, as you do.

Really, Shippingport? You made a wild assumption which is indicative of how you react to that you do not understand.

Shippingport? I stated The First Commercial Nuclear Reactor in the United States which has the distinction of being the first to meltdown. That would be Waltz Mill in Madison, close to New Stanton. So you are far from, "well aware", of what goes on in Pennsylvania let alone its history in energy, and yes, all Americans have as much Rights in your state, as you do.

Really, Shippingport? You made a wild assumption which is indicative of how you react to that you do not understand.

I got first commercial and first peacetime reactors confused. I was wrong and I fully admit my error.

That being said, we still don't give a shit if you think our parks and forests should be open to drilling for gas/oil or not. Worry about drilling in the parks and forests of your state and we'll worry about ours. Having a dead great-grandfather here doesn't give you a right to drill in our parks.

I got first commercial and first peacetime reactors confused. I was wrong and I fully admit my error.

That being said, we still don't give a shit if you think our parks and forests should be open to drilling for gas/oil or not. Worry about drilling in the parks and forests of your state and we'll worry about ours. Having a dead great-grandfather here doesn't give you a right to drill in our parks.
Confused is a nice way to state you had zero idea that Waltz Mill existed, it would be pretty hard for someone educated about both to confuse the first Nuclear Reactor core meltdown at Waltz Mill with Shippingport, which never melted down. You knew of one, not the other.

Yes Shippingport and Beaver Valley, that is where my family is from, I do know the area intimately, and again you have no more right to Pennsylvania than any other American, I state you have less Rights, the way you claim Pennsylvania as exclusively yours.

It is the United States of America for a reason, we have equal Rights, Pennsylvania is not yours to exclude others from.

Confused is a nice way to state you had zero idea that Waltz Mill existed, it would be pretty hard for someone educated about both to confuse the first Nuclear Reactor core meltdown at Waltz Mill with Shippingport, which never melted down. You knew of one, not the other.

Yes Shippingport and Beaver Valley, that is where my family is from, I do know the area intimately, and again you have no more right to Pennsylvania than any other American, I state you have less Rights, the way you claim Pennsylvania as exclusively yours.

It is the United States of America for a reason, we have equal Rights, Pennsylvania is not yours to exclude others from.

I've never claimed Pennsylvania to be exclusively mine nor did I say I could exclude others from it. You're projecting again, which seems to be a nasty habit of yours.

You think you have the right to force my state to drill in its parks and forests despite not even living here? Not hardly. I can't force your state to drill in it's parks anymore than you can here. You want a say in the matter? Move your silly ass here and vote Wolf out of office.

I've never claimed Pennsylvania to be exclusively mine nor did I say I could exclude others from it. You're projecting again, which seems to be a nasty habit of yours.

You think you have the right to force my state to drill in its parks and forests despite not even living here? Not hardly. I can't force your state to drill in it's parks anymore than you can here. You want a say in the matter? Move your silly ass here and vote Wolf out of office.
I just stated the truth, you democrat governor is hurting us people, you are the one telling me to get lost and leave your state. I am paying tax here in PA.. This aint your state alone, you suppirt a d demand solar and wind on state land in California but point out the truth in your state and you get outright nasty.

I just stated what your governor did, you projected stating i am demanding we drill in pa. I never stated that yet you releat the false claim, you make the claim i am projecting while lying about what i posted.

Hypocrites suck and are who i post against.

You proved it, i can quote your posts to show so if you like

I just stated the truth, you democrat governor is hurting us people, you are the one telling me to get lost and leave your state. I am paying tax here in PA.. This aint your state alone, you suppirt a d demand solar and wind on state land in California but point out the truth in your state and you get outright nasty.

I just stated what your governor did, you projected stating i am demanding we drill in pa. I never stated that yet you releat the false claim, you make the claim i am projecting while lying about what i posted.

Hypocrites suck and are who i post against.

You proved it, i can quote your posts to show so if you like

So you started this thread moaning about the moratorium b/c you don't support drilling in your parks and forests? Clearly you want to drill in our parks/forests or you wouldn't have started this whiny thread with it's dishonest ass title.

Where did I demand California place windmills and solar on your state-owned land again? Oh wait...I never did. You're nothing more than a dishonest shill.

I never said this my state alone and nor did I say for you leave the state. Quit lying. I stated that unless you actually live here we don't really don't give a shit what you think we should do with our parks/forests.

Are you drunk? Because your post is a hot mess.

Last edited:
[

So you started this thread moaning about the moratorium b/c you don't support drilling in your parks and forests? Clearly you want to drill in our parks/forests or you wouldn't have started this whiny thread with it's dishonest ass title.

Where did I demand California place windmills and solar in your state again? Oh wait...I never did. You're nothing a dishonest shill.

I never said this my state alone and nor did I say for you leave the state. Quit lying. I stated that unless you actually live here we don't really don't give a shit what you think we should do with our parks/forests.

A hot mess? Fantasizing you must be, I did do that last post on my cell phone, I am on my computer now, its a bit easier to type here, hard to quote on the cell as well, I can quote and link here. But I have not the time to respond to all your trolls and flames, I will note that you throw out that great word, projecting, yet I see that it is you who project. You see you have been moaning, I just stated a fact. You project much into what I you wish others to think of my post when my OP is as the title states, no more.

PA Governor bans Oil and Gas, you moaned and cried that I lied, yet in Bold Letters in the body of my OP its states, state parks.

I do not lie, you got pretty pushy and mean, literally, and doubled down on your comments.

Not once did I state that we must or should be drilling in your parks, yet you lie about what I state, I notice you were unable to go back and quote, and prove me a liar, you can only falsely make claims, or lie to put in bluntly.

You never posted in any other thread, supporting solar and wind, calling me a liar, posting against me in any other thread, hence supporting and demanding that we put wind and solar on our state lands in California? I admit I am speculating, but I am pretty sure I can dig through these threads and find more than one post where you supported wind and solar, in California, when I get bored I will go to your profile and search your posts, given how you post here and how you have been wrong in every one of your posts, I was confident enough that I made the statement.

But even if I was wrong, it is your style I am mimicking, you drew first blood, so to speak, you lied about me first, hence I figure I can play by your standards and rules.

You can of course moan and cry otherwise.

How about that for a quick reply, I must be able to type on my computer and not so much on my phone.

[

Where did I demand California place windmills and solar in your state again? Oh wait...I never did. You're nothing a dishonest shill.

A hot mess? Fantasizing you must be, I did do that last post on my cell phone, I am on my computer now, its a bit easier to type here, hard to quote on the cell as well, I can quote and link here. But I have not the time to respond to all your trolls and flames, I will note that you throw out that great word, projecting, yet I see that it is you who project. You see you have been moaning, I just stated a fact. You project much into what I you wish others to think of my post when my OP is as the title states, no more.

PA Governor bans Oil and Gas, you moaned and cried that I lied, yet in Bold Letters in the body of my OP its states, state parks.

I do not lie, you got pretty pushy and mean, literally, and doubled down on your comments.

Not once did I state that we must or should be drilling in your parks, yet you lie about what I state, I notice you were unable to go back and quote, and prove me a liar, you can only falsely make claims, or lie to put in bluntly.

You never posted in any other thread, supporting solar and wind, calling me a liar, posting against me in any other thread, hence supporting and demanding that we put wind and solar on our state lands in California? I admit I am speculating, but I am pretty sure I can dig through these threads and find more than one post where you supported wind and solar, in California, when I get bored I will go to your profile and search your posts, given how you post here and how you have been wrong in every one of your posts, I was confident enough that I made the statement.

But even if I was wrong, it is your style I am mimicking, you drew first blood, so to speak, you lied about me first, hence I figure I can play by your standards and rules.

How about that for a quick reply, I must be able to type on my computer and not so much on my phone.

When you started this thread crying about the moratorium it is b/c you support Wolf's actions?
When your cried about energy prices it was b/c you support Wolf's moratorium on new leases in state parks/forests?
When you claimed the Democrats are at War with Americans it is b/c you support Wolf's moratorium on new leases in state parks/forests?
When you claimed Wolf is hurting people it is b/c you support his moratorium on new leases in park/forests?

You can't even be honest about your bullshit. Play coy all you wish but it is clear where you stand when it comes to drilling in our parks and forests. Again, seeing as how you live 2,400 miles away we really don't give a shit what you think we should do with our parks and forests.

You're not speculating, you are flat-out lying b/c I have never demanded that California place solar or windmills on their state owned lands. Not once. If you wish to waste your time searching my profile for these "demands" you claim I made, be my guest.

You are nothing more than a shill, a liar, and a troll.

[

When you started this thread crying about the moratorium it is b/c you support Wolf's actions?
When your cried about energy prices it was b/c you support Wolf's moratorium on new leases in state parks/forests?
When you claimed the Democrats are at War with Americans it is b/c you support Wolf's moratorium on new leases in state parks/forests?
When you claimed Wolf is hurting people it is b/c you support his moratorium on new leases in park/forests?

You can't even be honest about your bullshit. Play coy all you wish but it is clear where you stand when it comes to drilling in our parks and forests. Again, seeing as how you live 2,400 miles away we really don't give a shit what you think we should do with our parks and forests.

You're not speculating, you are flat-out lying b/c I have never demanded that California place solar or windmills on their state owned lands. Not once. If you wish to waste your time searching my profile for these "demands" you claim I made, be my guest.

Ah, quit whining, you hot caught with your pants dowm unable to defend your posts.

Everyone sees it.

watch my mext thread, i will dedicate it to you

[

Ah, quit whining, you hot caught with your pants dowm unable to defend your posts.

Everyone sees it.

What a cop-out. Where are those posts you claimed where I demanded CA put solar and windmills on their state lands? Or where I want wanted you to leave the state? You lied and are now pretending it never happened. Get over yourself shill.

I doubt I'll watch your next thread b/c you are incapable of being honest.

[

Everyone sees it.

What a cop-out. Where are those posts you claimed where I demanded CA put solar and windmills on their state lands? Or where I want wanted you to leave the state? You lied and are now pretending it never happened. Get over yourself shill.

I do not pretend it did not happen, I just have more of a Friday night than you, I ain't not going to waste Friday night showing you, for who you are.

but rest assured, when my life gets boring, I will come back to you.

[

Everyone sees it.

I do not pretend it did not happen, I just have more of a Friday night than you, I ain't not going to waste Friday night showing you, for who you are.

but rest assured, when my life gets boring, I will come back to you.

You lie as effortlessly as I breath and now you're trying to save face. lol. Poor dear.

Forum List

Back