Alaska sues Biden over oil

They used to be America’s friend before greenies labeled them as enemies

And they can be very troublesome enemies as biden is finding out
I've vacationed in Saudi Arabia and they are very friendly people.

Obviously not beating up on the oil industry, as they are pumping more than ever before and Alaska's Willow project will only add to that. What do you make of the projection that US oil production will increase by another 1 Million Barrels a day in 2024?
But, like I said, or inferred, is it wise to try to go to max pumping beyond the projections in order to have short term spike, if it will not lower price at the pumps (as bigger oil reserve countries continut to cut their production) and pump more now, might mean we run out sooner.
Do you have information that says world proven reserves by country are wrong? Or just have the feeling they are wrong? You say "not persuaded that oil is not presently being formed in particular areas of Earth." What gives you the impression those areas of the earth are in the US, if you do not believe the analysis of oil giants, such as Exxon.
Just now saw your reply. I try to keep up. I think a problem is that Biden does not want to pump more oil. Courts forced him. I would expect he is still wanting to put a stop to our large productions.

Alaska is still suing Biden to open up their oil. Oil helps alaska citizens by handing to the citizens funds and also not charging Alaskans sales taxes or Income taxes.
I mentioned oil constantly being made in Earth. I always wonder why production in Earth would crash to a halt. The book called The Deep Hot interior goes into details that so far as i know, few but scientists and oil dudes know of and it gives them home oil is still being created in Earth. It makes sense that oil is still being created in the oil fields of the USA. It is news to me that the Oil Giants believe oil is not still being created.

You sound like a grumpy old man.
Yes, but actually still having a pretty good time. I just have met several air head young people lately, and of course we see the anti-Semitism demonstration on college campuses.

Just now saw your reply. I try to keep up. I think a problem is that Biden does not want to pump more oil. Courts forced him. I would expect he is still wanting to put a stop to our large productions.

Alaska is still suing Biden to open up their oil. Oil helps alaska citizens by handing to the citizens funds and also not charging Alaskans sales taxes or Income taxes.
I mentioned oil constantly being made in Earth. I always wonder why production in Earth would crash to a halt. The book called The Deep Hot interior goes into details that so far as i know, few but scientists and oil dudes know of and it gives them home oil is still being created in Earth. It makes sense that oil is still being created in the oil fields of the USA. It is news to me that the Oil Giants believe oil is not still being created.
They didn't force him to greenlight the willow project. His signing was televised, and he was all smiles, as were the elected official from Alaska, as well as representatives from Conoco-Phillips.

You would have to talk to Texas, the Red state producing the most in the country. Or perhaps get the logic from Red States Iowa, Kansas and South Dakota.
T Boone Pickens got very rich due to oil. And in his final years promoted Wind Farms to beat the band. It seems by reports that some of the turbine wind farms were set up to handle bitter winters. Others lacked heated propellers.

They didn't force him to greenlight the willow project. His signing was televised, and he was all smiles, as were the elected official from Alaska, as well as representatives from Conoco-Phillips.
So you are saying he gladly went back on his campaign promises. Well here is to biden going back on more and more of them.

T Boone Pickens got very rich due to oil. And in his final years promoted Wind Farms to beat the band. It seems by reports that some of the turbine wind farms were set up to handle bitter winters. Others lacked heated propellers.
Those are things that can be overcome. It depends on the Electrical Reliability Counsel of Texas.

Those are things that can be overcome. It depends on the Electrical Reliability Counsel of Texas.
I hope by now they have fixed that problem. Frankly I expect more colder winters than say in the past 50 years. Nationwide!!!

So you are saying he gladly went back on his campaign promises. Well here is to biden going back on more and more of them.
Until, there is a viable alternative (which there isn't at this time) no president will gut the oil industry. Idiots liked the not thought through idea of his words, but Joe knew and knows, this country runs on oil. The believers were the idiots. I heard it, and said "Yeah, right, tell another one Joe." It was the best lie of the campaign. Now the only ones pissed about it, are the enviro-fanatics, the Trumpers and anybody so mindless, they sold their oil stocks.

Yes, but actually still having a pretty good time. I just have met several air head young people lately, and of course we see the anti-Semitism demonstration on college campuses.
These young folks have been indoctrinated through our schools.

Forum List

Back