Pence Says He Will Not Support Trump..............Well DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Vice President Mike Pence on Friday said he “cannot in good conscience” endorse presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, arguing that Trump is pursuing an agenda that is “at odds with the conservative agenda.”

“Donald Trump is pursuing and articulating an agenda that is at odds with the conservative agenda that we governed on during our four years. That’s why I cannot in good conscience endorse Donald Trump in this campaign,” Pence said on Fox News, in a stunning repudiation of his former running mate.

Mike Pence has declined to endorse Trump. Unlike McConnell, Cruz, Graham and hundreds, if not thousands of other Republicans, who have bent the knee to Trump, Pence kept his manhood and dignity intact.

Good for Pence. It is nice to see a a real Republican who put country before Trump. He may be among the last of the old Republicans, but at least he went out with head held high.
:gives:

Maybe because Pence was America First, rather than trump 1st.

Read above.

Trump has NEVER been America First.
Even his stollen slogan (MAGA) is a trump lie.
If it doesn't benefit trump, it no good.
FDJT.
I can see the rich robber barons hating Trump because he stopped a lot of their robbery. But I can't figure out how so many working men let themselves get bullshitted by the super rich into thinking that Trump was robbing them. They're the dumb ones who need to shape up. MAGA

This back-stabber didn't have to say this but I guess he chose the opportunity to once again take a dump on his former running-mate.

This only reaffirms that Pence was never on Trump's side from the beginning.

As a matter of fact it raises concerns that he was indeed one of the co-conspirators in the coup that was carried out at the end of the Trump Adm.

Exactly. Why would Pence support the orange loser who encouraged his MAGA retards to lynch him? Well DUH!!!, indeed.

This back-stabber didn't have to say this but I guess he chose the opportunity to once again take a dump on his former running-mate.

As a matter of fact it raises concerns that he was indeed one of the co-conspirators in the coup that was carried out at the end of the Trump Adm.

This takes real courage on Pence's part. I am sure there are plenty of Republican politicians who know that Trump is a disgrace, but they are afraid to say it publicly.

I can see the rich robber barons hating Trump because he stopped a lot of their robbery. But I can't figure out how so many working men let themselves get bullshitted by the super rich into thinking that Trump was robbing them. They're the dumb ones who need to shape up. MAGA
The rich robber barons benefited from Trump's tax cuts for the rich.

Pence was not a loyal vice president and his decision to not endorse Trump reflects poorly on him.

pence was never a team player......~S~
I don't like Pence, but he certainly WAS a (R) team player.

His morals, after 4 years of working with djt, and in the 3 years since, won't allow him to endorse the morally corrupt trump.
Pence has standards, trump has none.

Pence was not a loyal vice president and his decision to not endorse Trump reflects poorly on him.
LOLLOLLL, Pence was LOYAL.
You could tell when he talked while VP, that he was saying certain things strictly for trump. Things he would have NEVER said or done on his own.

Pence had enough.
What is wrong with Pence saying NO to trump?

Forum List

Back