Pelosi Slips Up: Admits Impeachment has been a Hoax

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Pelosi Admits Effort To Impeach Trump Started ‘Two and a Half’ Years Ago

Despite previous claims by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that “Nobody comes to Congress to impeach a president of the United States,” it would seem many in her party did in the last election.

Pelosi admits it’s been her party’s plan to impeach President Trump for at least the last “two and half years.”

“It’s been going on for 22 months. Two and a half years actually,” Pelosi said at Politico’s “Women Rule” summit earlier this week.

“What was it – two and half years ago that they initiated the Mueller investigation? It is not about speed, it’s about urgency.”

“This has been going on for a very long time,” She added.

ME: The whistle blower came forth a few months ago, so how can this be? Easy.
As I said, the filthy Nazi Democrats already had a sentence, and they have just been in search of a crime. They have been seeking to overthrow the government. They should all be in jail

• Banned
Ex CIA officer and Iraq war veteran Democrat Rep. Elissa Slotkin explains why she's undecided on impeaching Trump.

We Asked The 31 House Democrats From Trump Districts How They Would Vote On Impeachment — Not One Was Fully Committed
We Asked The 31 House Democrats From Trump Districts How They Would Vote On Impeachment — Not One Was Fully Committed

Democrats in the House of Representatives are poised to impeach President Donald Trump but not all members are on board, as there are 31 lawmakers in question.

The Daily Caller contacted the offices of all 31 House Democrats from districts where President Trump won in 2016 to ask them if they would vote to impeach President Trump, as many have not publicly stated where they stand on impeachment. Each office was contacted at least three times and all offices were given ample time to respond.

the woman is so senile that she doesn't even know what she is saying. She makes a very good case for age limits for congress.

we need a federal bill to buy her some new teeth that would stay in while she rambles meaningless drivel.

Democrats in the House of Representatives are poised to impeach President Donald Trump but not all members are on board, as there are 31 lawmakers in question.

The Daily Caller contacted the offices of all 31 House Democrats from districts where President Trump won in 2016 to ask them if they would vote to impeach President Trump, as many have not publicly stated where they stand on impeachment. Each office was contacted at least three times and all offices were given ample time to respond.
So now I'm not a "fucking idiot" anymore ?

• Banned
the woman is so senile that she doesn't even know what she is saying. She makes a very good case for age limits for congress.

we need a federal bill to buy her some new teeth that would stay in while she rambles meaningless drivel.

She is an embarrassment

tmp-cam--1858730464.jpg
Peloliar.jpg

PelosisAngerIssue.jpg

Ask them how well capitalism was doing in 1929.........

Good Lord you're a fucking idiot.
So now I'm not a "fucking idiot" anymore ?

"A Commie Trump supporter ? He must be schizophrenic or have a bipolar disorder."

Last edited:
Ex CIA officer and Iraq war veteran Democrat Rep. Elissa Slotkin explains why she's undecided on impeaching Trump.

They'll vote to impeach or Pelosi will murder them in their sleep

Despite previous claims by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that “Nobody comes to Congress to impeach a president of the United States,” it would seem many in her party did in the last election.

Pelosi admits it’s been her party’s plan to impeach President Trump for at least the last “two and half years.”

“It’s been going on for 22 months. Two and a half years actually,” Pelosi said at Politico’s “Women Rule” summit earlier this week.

“What was it – two and half years ago that they initiated the Mueller investigation? It is not about speed, it’s about urgency.”

As I said, the filthy Nazi Democrats already had a sentence, and they have just been in search of a crime. They have been seeking to overthrow the government. They should all be in jail
AFTER 2020, maybe they will be just that. >>

The Conservative Post 2020 America

It's difficult to not let out the truth when you lie because you constantly have to stick to it for the rest of your life.

The more lies you tell the more you have to remember.

It's difficult to not let out the truth when you lie because you constantly have to stick to it for the rest of your life.

Which is why america is a society utterly trapped within the web of its own lies.

I think Nancy said what you said she said, but I think the Democrats of today now have a standing policy of slash and burn Republicans who beat them in any political race. The phony impeachment shit was started years ago when the Democrats began slash and burn as the most effective means of getting them what they wanted or a grand slice of it. Just my opinion based on the smells the Demmies leave in their wake of slash and burn.

Sorry but we need more than a shake-up of the system, people need to be held accountable, screw reasonable doubt those involved should be convicted using the same standards they did in going after the TRUMP campaign.

Nancy is a good Catholic girl. She still wears those black patent leather shoes that reflect up though.

Which is why america is a society utterly trapped within the web of its own lies.
Yeah.....it's Americas fault....not a bunch of greedy crooked bastards working as politicians in Washington that are doing it.

Forum List

Back