Pelosi Slips Up: Admits Impeachment has been a Hoax

Idiot Liberal quote of the day, "No links, it never happened."

BluesLegend, you or I should create a thread of Idiot Liberal Quotes. I have hundreds of them in a file I started decades ago. I call it "Liberal Wisdom." It is deep and wide. Since you have that citation at the bottom of your page, I defer to you. What say? Respect, Friend.

The level of stupidity would break the internet.

Pelosi Admits Effort To Impeach Trump Started ‘Two and a Half’ Years Ago

Despite previous claims by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that “Nobody comes to Congress to impeach a president of the United States,” it would seem many in her party did in the last election.

Pelosi admits it’s been her party’s plan to impeach President Trump for at least the last “two and half years.”

“It’s been going on for 22 months. Two and a half years actually,” Pelosi said at Politico’s “Women Rule” summit earlier this week.

“What was it – two and half years ago that they initiated the Mueller investigation? It is not about speed, it’s about urgency.”

“This has been going on for a very long time,” She added.

ME: The whistle blower came forth a few months ago, so how can this be? Easy.
As I said, the filthy Nazi Democrats already had a sentence, and they have just been in search of a crime. They have been seeking to overthrow the government. They should all be in jail
It's been on hoax after another with these folks, all driven by the Fake News Media like a gale behind a forest fire.

John Kass of the Chicago Tribune asked the big question,

"When will the Washington media correct the record and publicly burn their sources in the Obama FBI, the intelligence community and the political class who lied to them for years about that now-discredited Trump-Russia hoax?​

"That hoax served as pretext for President Barack Obama’s FBI and CIA and others to investigate, and spy upon, the presidential campaign of a rival."​

His is a deadly column, which ended,

"In Washington, journalists attend formal dinners and literally sing and dance in musical skits to amuse the establishment ruling class. They give themselves awards — including Pulitzer Prizes for reporting the Russia-Trump story — that have not been, as yet, returned."​

Who needs them?

Despite previous claims by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that “Nobody comes to Congress to impeach a president of the United States,” it would seem many in her party did in the last election.

Pelosi admits it’s been her party’s plan to impeach President Trump for at least the last “two and half years.”

“It’s been going on for 22 months. Two and a half years actually,” Pelosi said at Politico’s “Women Rule” summit earlier this week.

“What was it – two and half years ago that they initiated the Mueller investigation? It is not about speed, it’s about urgency.”

“This has been going on for a very long time,” She added.

ME: The whistle blower came forth a few months ago, so how can this be? Easy.
As I said, the filthy Nazi Democrats already had a sentence, and they have just been in search of a crime. They have been seeking to overthrow the government. They should all be in jail
It's been on hoax after another with these folks, all driven by the Fake News Media like a gale behind a forest fire.

John Kass of the Chicago Tribune asked the big question,

"When will the Washington media correct the record and publicly burn their sources in the Obama FBI, the intelligence community and the political class who lied to them for years about that now-discredited Trump-Russia hoax?​

"That hoax served as pretext for President Barack Obama’s FBI and CIA and others to investigate, and spy upon, the presidential campaign of a rival."​

His is a deadly column, which ended,

"In Washington, journalists attend formal dinners and literally sing and dance in musical skits to amuse the establishment ruling class. They give themselves awards — including Pulitzer Prizes for reporting the Russia-Trump story — that have not been, as yet, returned."​

Who needs them?

Good post

Forum List

Back