The Left Won’t Get Away with Their Greta Thunberg Trick Here

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

QUOTE: ".....Greta Thunberg is an element of this globalist attempt. She checks all the boxes. She’s young and 16 and you can’t criticize here. She’s a child, Mr. Limbaugh. Do you have no soul? You can’t criticize her! And then she has a disability. Oh, you really can’t criticize her, except we can and we will, because they put her there.

They are using her as a political figure. They are using her as an element to advance their agenda. I’m sorry, folks, I’m not gonna sit here and have my hands tied behind my back along with half my brain just because they are engaged in a trick that involves using a 16-year-old.

So when Donald Trump tweets, “Hey, Greta, you might have some anger management issues, why don’t you chill out and go to a movie,” what he’s basically saying is why don’t you stop letting these people use you and why don’t you enjoy your years as a teenager and a kid here. There’s plenty of time for you to screw the world up later on.

How dare he! How can you defend a president who attacked a 16-year-old harmless little activist. She’s not a harmless little activist. She is an agent of the worldwide left attempting to convince the people of the world and the people of America that America is the problem in the world. Sorry, folks, not gonna sit idly by and just let that happen.

ME: The Left hated 16 year old Nick Sandmann. some even saying they would like to punch him in the face, He was 16 years old too. But he wore a Trump hat so the Left sought to destroy him. So fuck Nazi Greta and her twisted face, and fuck all the crybabies criticizing Trump.

• Banned
MORE: :".....RUSH: Well, but that’s not what she meant. And, of course, you have provided me an excellent transition point here, Gabby. What Kate meant — here’s a 16-year-old. And out of nowhere, she’s thrust into the world political environment as one of the foremost advocates and activists for climate change. How did this happen, is the question. Not where did she come from. She comes from Sweden.

But how in the world does a 16-year-old elevate to a position of worldwide prominence? And the answer is she was put there. She was thrust into this position by people who are using her. The worldwide left is using her by design. It is a studied, strategic usage. Because of her autism, she is disabled. The left specializes in finding disabled people to become prominent political spokesmen and advocates precisely because most people think that it is impolite and mean to be critical. It’s impolite and mean to be critical of a 16-year-old, period.

Now, you add autism or Asperger’s, and it’s really double mean. So the left uses this young girl, they thrust her up on the stage, which she loves being on, by the way. Don’t misunderstand. She’s happy to be used, and she probable believes that she hit this stage on the basis of pure merit. They’re happy to put her out there because they think they’re wearing armor. Nobody can criticize her. And if anybody does, they are gonna get hit, they’re gonna get destroyed.

The worldwide media is gonna lay out anybody who dares criticize the 16-year-old kid. That’s the strategy here. They’ve done it countless times. And it works with most people. Most people just decide, “All right. I’m not gonna say anything. I don’t want to get criticized. I don’t want to be thought of as a hatemonger. I don’t want to be thought of as a whatever.” So most people shut up. The left knows this.

And these people then have a free, unobstructed road to propagandize themselves, to indoctrinate, and to advance whatever putrid leftist cause they have been chosen to represent, in this case, climate change.

Well, my theory is the left put her there. She happily accepted the job. She is a political figure. She’s not a 16-year-old girl with autism. She is a political figure who has been thrust as evidenced by being named Person of the Year, she’s been thrust to a leadership role. She has a purpose. She has an objective. She has been given a job. Her job is to spread the word on climate change. Her job is to try to convince as many people as she can that we are destroying the planet and we’re gonna die in 20 years if we don’t do something.

And what is the something? The United States has to be cut down in size. She’s being used by a cabal of globalist, leftist activists who have sought and have been working on the establishment of a global leadership, a global cabal that runs things, and if you’re going to do that, one of the first objectives you will have is taking out the world’s number one superpower. You can’t run the world as long as the United States is out there. The United States has to somehow be brought on board.

So since the Democrats lost the election, since Obama’s no longer president, the United States is no longer on that pathway to joining the global governance crusade. Donald Trump exists to stop that. So these people are doubling down. They’re doing whatever they can think of. The United States has to be blamed for everything. Capitalism has to be blamed. The United States has to be blamed. American progress, American innovation, American technological advance, all of it has to be said to be the reason.

The world is at war, the world is suffering, there is inequity, there’s inequality, there’s racism, sexism. America must be blamed for all of it because America must be neutralized. If there is to be a global government, for lack of a better word, if there is to be a cabal of people globally, if we are to get to a point that they want with no nation states and no borders and all that, then this whole project requires that the United States be eliminated as a superpower.

The United States has to be cut down in size, it has to be rendered less powerful in order to be brought under the umbrella of globalism. With presidents like Obama and Hillary Clinton, America would have continued toward that objective. America was said to be in decline under Obama. It was the new norm, the new reality, and we had better get used to it, and we better accept people like Hillary and Obama to manage this decline.

We were told that we had better come to grips with the fact that America’s great days were behind us. First time in American history, by the way, that any political figure actually said that. First time in history that any American — well, not – a bunch have said it. President. We’ve never had an American president whoever tried to convince the American people that the country’s best days were behind us. Obama did. Hillary tried. Obama was gonna hand the gavel off to Hillary so she could continue it.

I can’t describe for you just what a wrench in the cog that Donald Trump’s election was to these people. Now the United States is being governed by somebody who believes our best days are ahead of us and is demonstrating that the eight years of Obama were not necessary. We didn’t need to lose jobs that were never coming back. We don’t need to believe that we are in a state of decline. We don’t need to accept the fact that most American prosperity is a thing of the past. We don’t need to accept the fact that we’ve gotta get used to a drastically downsized way of life.

APP-092419-Trump-UN-Greta.jpg

One of their oldest tricks....Hide behind the elderly, infirm, ethnic minority, and especially the cheeeeellllldreennnnnn, in order to browbeat any and all who have the temerity to disagree with your subversive prog agenda.....This time the fifth columnists got a twofer; an autistic child.

How Rush stays in business re-re-re-re-re-repeating how this old tactic works and is employed baffles me.

QUOTE: ".....Greta Thunberg is an element of this globalist attempt. She checks all the boxes. She’s young and 16 and you can’t criticize here. She’s a child, Mr. Limbaugh. Do you have no soul? You can’t criticize her! And then she has a disability. Oh, you really can’t criticize her, except we can and we will, because they put her there.

They are using her as a political figure. They are using her as an element to advance their agenda. I’m sorry, folks, I’m not gonna sit here and have my hands tied behind my back along with half my brain just because they are engaged in a trick that involves using a 16-year-old.

So when Donald Trump tweets, “Hey, Greta, you might have some anger management issues, why don’t you chill out and go to a movie,” what he’s basically saying is why don’t you stop letting these people use you and why don’t you enjoy your years as a teenager and a kid here. There’s plenty of time for you to screw the world up later on.

How dare he! How can you defend a president who attacked a 16-year-old harmless little activist. She’s not a harmless little activist. She is an agent of the worldwide left attempting to convince the people of the world and the people of America that America is the problem in the world. Sorry, folks, not gonna sit idly by and just let that happen.

ME: The Left hated 16 year old Nick Sandmann. some even saying they would like to punch him in the face, He was 16 years old too. But he wore a Trump hat so the Left sought to destroy him. So fuck Nazi Greta and her twisted face, and fuck all the crybabies criticizing Trump.
Baron will take her on.

One of their oldest tricks....Hide behind the elderly, infirm, ethnic minority, and especially the cheeeeellllldreennnnnn, in order to browbeat any and all who have the temerity to disagree with your subversive prog agenda.....This time the fifth columnists got a twofer; an autistic child.

How Rush stays in business re-re-re-re-re-repeating how this old tactic works and is employed baffles me.
Rush knows what Don knows, ya can get believers to swallow anything, over, and over, and over.

Rush knows what Don knows, ya can get believers to swallow anything, over, and over, and over.
Weak sauce, coming from a leftbat.

Huh! I thought I was the only one who realized this child is being used and exploited --- but here's a whole thread on it.

Good.

Weak sauce, coming from a leftbat.
It is what it is, isn't it. All you partisanshitheads sound alike.

It was between her and the whistleblower.

Time should not even be used to wipe your ass or line your birdcage.

Come gather 'round people wherever you roam
And admit that the science around you has grown
And accept it damn soon , or be parched to the bone
If your pedigree Is worth savin'

Be it Greta, Gores minions , or Kotopus clone
For the climates they are a-changin'.

Come writers and critics with media bought pens
And keep your eyes wide They'll run it again
And don't speak too soon For those who can spin
All pseudo factoids which they be blamin'

For the poser now Will be later to win

Come senators, congressmen go tax them all
Don't stand in the doorway Don't block up the hall
For he thats all butthurt gets no retros installed
The green machine outside it is ragin'

It'll soon shake your windows and rattle your walls

Come mothers and fathers The kids got no plan
And don't criticize What you can't understand
One science is grand and one science pounds sand

We can't build a new one ,you can't lend a hand

The records all broken The curse it is cast
The wettest the dryest the coldest come fast
All the records that stand We will soon see surpassed

Right down to your last anthro-agonal gasp

~S~ {w/apologies to Mr Dylan)

Just like Muslim Terrorists, who launch missiles at Israel from inside schools and homes so that the IDF cannot destroy the launchers.

Democrats and Muslim Terrorists = Two sides of a hate-filled coward's coin.

Just like Muslim Terrorists, who launch missiles at Israel from inside schools and homes so that the IDF cannot destroy the launchers.

You are right there!

DemonRats and Muslim terrorists... they ARE two sides of the same filthy coin.

You are right there!

Sing it sister! :)

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Criticism is fine. The attacks you idjits engaged in are not.

Next stupid straw man please.

You are right there!

Sing it sister! :)

wow! This Time Magazine thing on the little girl really got you guy triggered. It couldn't have been whatever she talked about, cause nobody but cause junkies and perverts pay this much attention to 16 year old girls, except maybe 14 year old boys. Have fun. Just stopped in to listen to screaming. The herd is restless. Hope you guys don't snatch the kid and beat the shit out of her. No, that would require buying a plane ticket. But seriously, have fun.

wow! This Time Magazine thing on the little girl really got you guy triggered.

I don't get triggered you coward bitch. I was serving my country and carrying a weapon when you were jacking off into your mom's panties. I handle my business.

Keep your faggot ass snotty comments to yourself

She’s young and 16 and you can’t criticize here. She’s a child
Nope. Can't criticize her because of her age, even though she has IMERSED HERSELF in politics. Those are the rules the empathetic left placed on us

Nick Sandmann(Nicholas Sandmann) is a 16 year old student from Covington Catholic High School

Well, somebody is certainly triggered.

Nobody played a trick on your orange faced fool. He made an ass of himself all on his own utterly trashing this child, all while claiming nobody should make a joke using his child’s name.

What a buffoon. The only thing more pathetic than this dotard, are his slavering defenders.

Forum List

Back