Pelosi Slips Up: Admits Impeachment has been a Hoax

Pelosi Admits Effort To Impeach Trump Started ‘Two and a Half’ Years Ago

Despite previous claims by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that “Nobody comes to Congress to impeach a president of the United States,” it would seem many in her party did in the last election.

Pelosi admits it’s been her party’s plan to impeach President Trump for at least the last “two and half years.”

“It’s been going on for 22 months. Two and a half years actually,” Pelosi said at Politico’s “Women Rule” summit earlier this week.

“What was it – two and half years ago that they initiated the Mueller investigation? It is not about speed, it’s about urgency.”

“This has been going on for a very long time,” She added.

ME: The whistle blower came forth a few months ago, so how can this be? Easy.
As I said, the filthy Nazi Democrats already had a sentence, and they have just been in search of a crime. They have been seeking to overthrow the government. They should all be in jail

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Despite previous claims by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that “Nobody comes to Congress to impeach a president of the United States,” it would seem many in her party did in the last election.

Pelosi admits it’s been her party’s plan to impeach President Trump for at least the last “two and half years.”

“It’s been going on for 22 months. Two and a half years actually,” Pelosi said at Politico’s “Women Rule” summit earlier this week.

“What was it – two and half years ago that they initiated the Mueller investigation? It is not about speed, it’s about urgency.”

As I said, the filthy Nazi Democrats already had a sentence, and they have just been in search of a crime. They have been seeking to overthrow the government. They should all be in jail

A hack website appealing to low IQ crowd. iMedia Research Center (MRC) - Media Bias/Fact Check

A hack website appealing to low IQ crowd. iMedia Research Center (MRC) - Media Bias/Fact Check

I had never read anything by debbiedowner until this attack on a "low IQ crowd."
Her pretension of intellectual superiority is typical of the Left and so I just looked at a few of her posts, and they confirmed my suspicions. She's a card-carrying Leftist. One of her posts amusingly demonstrates her own "HIGH IQ":

I was sure earlier this year trump iradicated (sic) ISIS

Debbie, you really are a downer. ciao
To my Ignore List you go, with many of your *intellectual* Leftist friends.

She’s become a pathological liar and also her ability to lie is failing.
It's difficult to not let out the truth when you lie because you constantly have to stick to it for the rest of your life.
The more lies you tell the more you have to remember.

Yep, and she's getting too senile to keep track
Just WATCH HER when she's talking, and the CRAZY shit she does with her MOUTH and her HANDS... you know damn well she's LYING THROUGH HER DENTURES, and wondering what LIE she's told in the past is going to come back to BITE HER IN THE ASS.

She's fucking PATHETIC, and if she was the LEADER of my political party, I'd be EMBARRASSED to SHIT.

If it wasn't for the BOTOX and HAIR DYE, she'd look like the WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST.

I had never read anything by debbiedowner until this attack on a "low IQ crowd."
Her pretension of intellectual superiority is typical of the Left and so I just looked at a few of her posts, and they confirmed my suspicions. She's a card-carrying Leftist. One of her posts amusingly demonstrates her own "HIGH IQ":

Good put me on your ignore list pussy.

Please provide "credible" proof that she said it was a "hoax". Russians put Trump in the White House in 2016 (with a little help from Comey) - therefore he is an illegitimate impostor. His entire presidency should be annulled and Hillary rightfully instated.

Good put me on your ignore list pussy.
The real danger here is many more impeachments for future Presidents. Republicans usually follow the Prog Dem lead in these things. Most Repub voters will be very disappointed if the next Prog Dem President is not impeached if Repubs control the House. You can find anything on anyone as the rules for this rule become more and more vague and used for political purposes.

Please provide "credible" proof that she said it was a "hoax". Russians put Trump in the White House in 2016 (with a little help from Comey) - therefore he is an illegitimate impostor. His entire presidency should be annulled and Hillary rightfully instated.
That's the way Fascists think.

the woman is so senile that she doesn't even know what she is saying. She makes a very good case for age limits for congress.

we need a federal bill to buy her some new teeth that would stay in while she rambles meaningless drivel.

She is an embarrassment

Pelosi is by far the smartest Democrat in congress. Think for a moment, then laugh :auiqs.jpg:

If Russia put Trump in the White House then there really is a Santa Claus.

Idiot Liberal quote of the day, "No links, it never happened."

BluesLegend, you or I should create a thread of Idiot Liberal Quotes. I have hundreds of them in a file I started decades ago. I call it "Liberal Wisdom." It is deep and wide. Since you have that citation at the bottom of your page, I defer to you. What say? Respect, Friend.

Forum List

Back