Pelosi Heckled BY lefties At DC Event

Why? Most of this is common knowledge. Oh that's right I guess you're another product of our public education system. My bad!

Infidelity is NOT a new phenomenon The Ashley Madison Diaries

Actually, when you directly quote from material that's not yours, it's a rule to quote it. It's called copyright infringement otherwise.

You are a sleezebag at that. Figures you'd just take only the Democrats from that list. :rofl:

And look who's on there:

1998 – Newt Gingrich (Republican)

While married to his second wife, Marianne Ginther, Gingrich was involved in an affair with Callista Bisek. It is believed that Gingrich, much like Henry Hyde, was conducting his own extramarital affair while leading the Clinton impeachment investigation.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
$shipment-of-fail.jpg

and why is Osama on the road doing medicare townhalls to seniors??? hmmm i thought the bill had passed. what's he doin' out there ???? :razz:

It is either whacking the bee hive with a stick or kicking a sleeping Pit Bull. If he swells up it was the bees. If he limps, it was the dog.

and why is Osama on the road doing medicare townhalls to seniors??? hmmm i thought the bill had passed. what's he doin' out there ???? :razz:

Hey c'mon now...it's a great plan...if you're trying to bankrupt the goddam country!!!!:tongue:

he did that with minimum effort. the fact is we're not buying it and he knows it. he's trying to sell something that's already passed???? another first. another flop.

Did you demand Clinton resign? Personally I think what anyone does in their personal life is there business. Do you know for a fact that Newt and his wife didn't have some kind of agreement about seeing other people? Do you all the nuances of his marriages? My guess is no you don't, you just regurtgitate shit you read from wikipedia.

Well do you have any evidence that disproves what I said, and not merely theories? As for Clinton and Newt, where did I say either should resign? The voters want to vote for such a politician, their loss. However, you seem to ignore the whole leaving his wife when she was in the hospital recovering from cancer. That is low, like scumbag low. But like I said previously, if Obama did it, you'd be making a thread about it every other week.

Carry on. :thup:

I don't have to prove anything, I'm not the one making the accusations. Truth is you don't know all the nuances of Newts personal relationships, you simply regurgitate shit you read. According to your wikipedia source Newt's infidelity is all you got.

How convenient you failed to answer my question about Clinton. Is Clinton a horrible person as is JFK, FDR and Edwards....etc...?

It is either whacking the bee hive with a stick or kicking a sleeping Pit Bull. If he swells up it was the bees. If he limps, it was the dog.

He was hilarious at his commencement address at that highschool today as well...
"Don't play the blame game." "Don't call people names."
Boooooooooooooooooooosh!!!!:lol:
BP!!!:lol:
Fox News!!!!:cuckoo:
LEAVE BARACK ALONE!!!!:(
What a hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I copy and pasted, I should have included the link, but I got into a rush. Besides I figured everything I posted was indeed common knowledge.

Not every affair about every politician ever is common knowledge. Besides the fact, if you copy and paste from anything, you need to link it. It's called rules, which you, I, and everyone else must follow.

Why? Most of this is common knowledge. Oh that's right I guess you're another product of our public education system. My bad!

Infidelity is NOT a new phenomenon The Ashley Madison Diaries

Actually, when you directly quote from material that's not yours, it's a rule to quote it. It's called copyright infringement otherwise.

You are a sleezebag at that. Figures you'd just take only the Democrats from that list. :rofl:

And look who's on there:

1998 – Newt Gingrich (Republican)

While married to his second wife, Marianne Ginther, Gingrich was involved in an affair with Callista Bisek. It is believed that Gingrich, much like Henry Hyde, was conducting his own extramarital affair while leading the Clinton impeachment investigation.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
View attachment 10535

So? I'm not the one calling Newt a horrible person. Hell I never called any of these men horrible. But according to the standard you put forth, every damn one of them is a horrble person in your opinion. Now go ahead and deny it like the hypocrite you are.

I don't have to prove anything, I'm not the one making the accusations. Truth is you don't know all the nuances of Newts personal relationships, you simply regurgitate shit you read. According to your wikipedia source Newt's infidelity is all you got.

How convenient you failed to answer my question about Clinton. Is Clinton a horrible person as is JFK, FDR and Edwards....etc...?

Actually, you're the one who's saying I'm wrong, hence you're making a accusation. According to your own article which you copied and pasted from, he cheated on his wife.

I had already explained what I think makes Newt a horrible person. If Bill and Hilary worked out their problems, and if she forgave him for what he did, then I can't obviously hold it against him no more then I could if Newt's wife had forgave him for his infidelity.

So? I'm not the one calling Newt a horrible person. Hell I never called any of these men horrible. But according to the standard you put forth, every damn one of them is a horrble person in your opinion. Now go ahead and deny it like the hypocrite you are.

Actually, I specifically called Newt a low life for leaving his wife while she was recovering from cancer surgery. There is low and bad behavior, then there is just scumbag behavior. That falls under scumbag behavior to me.

Yes I copy and pasted, I should have included the link, but I got into a rush. Besides I figured everything I posted was indeed common knowledge.

Not every affair about every politician ever is common knowledge. Besides the fact, if you copy and paste from anything, you need to link it. It's called rules, which you, I, and everyone else must follow.

It's all public knowledge, not my fault idiots don't know this shit. Still dodging my question huh?

Not every affair about every politician ever is common knowledge

its a fore gone conclusion.

It's all public knowledge, not my fault idiots don't know this shit. Still dodging my question huh?

Again, if you don't want to follow the rules, don't. However, there are consequences for not following those rules. USMB doesn't have a lot of rules, it's not that difficult to follow simple ones like not stealing other people's hard work.

As for you, your original post from that list only included Democrats and not one single Republican. Now, why is that sis? :eusa_think:

I'm no Pelosi fan, but Code Pink needs to be stopped. Some judge has to toss the book at them already. These antiamerican whores are out of control. They complain about the war, they complain about Israel, then I'm certain they don't work and complain about the government not taking care of them.

These whores are everything wrong with the left. They will stated they have a right to practice their free speech, yet they deny everyone else a right to free speech. Again while I'm no Pelosi fan, she has a right to speak and not leftist whores should be able to take that from her.

These unruly bitches even tossed things at them. WTF! In a post-9/11 world that should be taken seriously and these whores should be made an example of!

I'm no Pelosi fan, but Code Pink needs to be stopped. Some judge has to toss the book at them already. These antiamerican whores are out of control. They complain about the war, they complain about Israel, then I'm certain they don't work and complain about the government not taking care of them.

These whores are everything wrong with the left. They will stated they have a right to practice their free speech, yet they deny everyone else a right to free speech. Again while I'm no Pelosi fan, she has a right to speak and not leftist whores should be able to take that from her.

These unruly bitches even tossed things at them. WTF! In a post-9/11 world that should be taken seriously and these whores should be made an example of!

Did you hear them too???!! Man...could you imagine coming home to THAT SHIT every night???!!

You can disagree with them without calling them whores or bitches every sentence.

Did you hear them too???!! Man...could you imagine coming home to THAT SHIT every night???!!

How do you know they're the same exact person at their rallies as at home? I don't really get the insults towards their character when you can just focus on their political views and actions.

Forum List

Back