Pelosi Heckled BY lefties At DC Event

I don't have to prove anything, I'm not the one making the accusations. Truth is you don't know all the nuances of Newts personal relationships, you simply regurgitate shit you read. According to your wikipedia source Newt's infidelity is all you got.

How convenient you failed to answer my question about Clinton. Is Clinton a horrible person as is JFK, FDR and Edwards....etc...?

Actually, you're the one who's saying I'm wrong, hence you're making a accusation. According to your own article which you copied and pasted from, he cheated on his wife.

I had already explained what I think makes Newt a horrible person. If Bill and Hilary worked out their problems, and if she forgave him for what he did, then I can't obviously hold it against him no more then I could if Newt's wife had forgave him for his infidelity.

No I never said you were wrong. I asked why you thought or agreed that Newt was a horrible person. I did ask if you knew the things you said about Newt were factual and I did suggest you didn't know all the nuances of his relationships. But now I see you're backpedaling since Clinton is guilty of the same behavior.

Why would Newt or Tom be heckled?

Newt is a horrible human being, Tom Delay is a criminal scumbag.

In both cases, no evidence. When Delay is convicted by the extremist leftwingnut DA that's tried him once, lost, and figured out a to try him again, get back to me.

The BS about Newt is victimizing by the left. You got a LA congressman with thousands of dollars in his fridge that "don't count". You got a dumbass LA Governor that refused to request federal assistance for her people until it was way too late because of political partisanship.

You voted for a liar because of political partisanship. He lied, bold-faced, and denied what was fact, and you goofs are so blind you voted for the idiot.

The only slack you get from me is I know Hillary won the vote and you Dems let your superdelgates vote against the will of your constituency.

Want to keep playing ... boy?

ouch, redheadedstepchildbert ........

No I never said you were wrong. I asked why you thought or agreed that Newt was a horrible person. I did ask if you knew the things you said about Newt were factual and I did suggest you didn't know all the nuances of his relationships. But now I see you're backpedaling since Clinton is guilty of the same behavior.

Actually, your own link said he cheated, and you're going to deny it? What a clown. :lol:

As for Bill, you seem to not catch the irony. When the party of family values (in this thread, you even said Liberals have no family values) and the party which tries to claim moral superiority ends up being just as bad as the ones they hound for such behavior if not worse, then that is what we call hypocrisy to the bone.

In both cases, no evidence. When Delay is convicted by the extremist leftwingnut DA that's tried him once, lost, and figured out a to try him again, get back to me.

The BS about Newt is victimizing by the left. You got a LA congressman with thousands of dollars in his fridge that "don't count". You got a dumbass LA Governor that refused to request federal assistance for her people until it was way too late because of political partisanship.

You voted for a liar because of political partisanship. He lied, bold-faced, and denied what was fact, and you goofs are so blind you voted for the idiot.

The only slack you get from me is I know Hillary won the vote and you Dems let your superdelgates vote against the will of your constituency.

Want to keep playing ... boy?

I have no problem with admitting that Democrats can also be horrible human beings, just like Republicans can. It's not that difficult really, since they're just titles and they're people. As for me, you know I'm not a Dem and that I didn't vote for anybody in that election. :lol:

It's all public knowledge, not my fault idiots don't know this shit. Still dodging my question huh?

Again, if you don't want to follow the rules, don't. However, there are consequences for not following those rules. USMB doesn't have a lot of rules, it's not that difficult to follow simple ones like not stealing other people's hard work.

As for you, your original post from that list only included Democrats and not one single Republican. Now, why is that sis? :eusa_think:

Who said anything about not following rules? I admitted my mistake about not posting a link damn, let's move on already. Unless you're stuck on stupid!

I didn't include republicans because you're not a republican and I figured you would deem all those idiots as being horrible or scumbags or whatever term your using these days. I wanted your opinion about the democrats which you continually fail to give.

You're a fucking hypocrite calling Newt horrible or a scumbag but letting FDR KFK Edwards, Clinton etc... off the hook.

I'm no Pelosi fan, but Code Pink needs to be stopped. Some judge has to toss the book at them already. These antiamerican whores are out of control. They complain about the war, they complain about Israel, then I'm certain they don't work and complain about the government not taking care of them.

These whores are everything wrong with the left. They will stated they have a right to practice their free speech, yet they deny everyone else a right to free speech. Again while I'm no Pelosi fan, she has a right to speak and not leftist whores should be able to take that from her.

These unruly bitches even tossed things at them. WTF! In a post-9/11 world that should be taken seriously and these whores should be made an example of!

You can disagree with them without calling them whores or bitches every sentence.

Censorship? On USMB? What is the world coming to?!?!?

Who said anything about not following rules? I admitted my mistake about not posting a link damn, let's move on already. Unless you're stuck on stupid!

I didn't include republicans because you're not a republican and I figured you would deem all those idiots as being horrible or scumbags or whatever term your using these days. I wanted your opinion about the democrats which you continually fail to give.

You're a fucking hypocrite calling Newt horrible or a scumbag but letting FDR KFK Edwards, Clinton etc... off the hook.

You're the one who keeps bringing it up, I keep giving you the same response since you seem to not get it.

I'm not a Democrat either, so I don't know why you posted any Democrats either. Also, I'm surprised you didn't include Eisenhower since he was the most Liberal President in the Post WWII era. Though it figures you just look at titles and assume.

Actually no. Edwards is just as much of a scumbag as Newt is. I already told you about Clinton, and the same would apply to FDR.

Actually, your own link said he cheated, and you're going to deny it? What a clown. :lol:

As for Bill, you seem to not catch the irony. When the party of family values (in this thread, you even said Liberals have no family values) and the party which tries to claim moral superiority ends up being just as bad as the ones they hound for such behavior if not worse, then that is what we call hypocrisy to the bone.

I didn't see that until after I addressed you about it, dumbass! Geez! You will do anything to get out of answering questions.

If he wants to be a sexist moron then let him. Who are you to say different? Is there a rule that says you can't be a sexist moron?

Nope. Just like there's no rule that you can't be racist, otherwise you would of been banned during the interracial marriage thread.

It's a little thing called civility, you might of heard it. All I did was highlight what he said, and stated a fact. He could of easily had addressed what they did without calling them bitches and whores. It's unnecessary, tacky, and sexist to a degree.

Censorship? On USMB? What is the world coming to?!?!?

It's not censorship, it's called trying to not be a sexist moron in Ghook's case.

If he wants to be a sexist moron then let him. Who are you to say different? Is there a rule that says you can't be a sexist moron?

You know, in my day, we had something called manners, I was raised with them, you could say.

I guess people don't wish to be civil to people they've never met or spoken to before.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is heckled by Code Pink at an event in Washington, D.C.

"We supported Obama, we supported you, now 21 states are begging for money to help us save the community," a woman screamed at Pelosi.

"You have made your point," Pelosi said in an attempt to quiet the protesters.

An aide informed her that they are "throwing stuff."

UPDATE: This video shows some of the protesters were anti-Israel. They hold a sign reading "Stop Funding Israel Terror."

so they want their hope and change in $$$$ NOW !!!!

RealClearPolitics - Video - Pelosi Heckled At DC Event Over Lack Of Federal Funding
Speaker Pelosi was poised and polite. Thanks for posting this.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is heckled by Code Pink at an event in Washington, D.C.

"We supported Obama, we supported you, now 21 states are begging for money to help us save the community," a woman screamed at Pelosi.

"You have made your point," Pelosi said in an attempt to quiet the protesters.

An aide informed her that they are "throwing stuff."

UPDATE: This video shows some of the protesters were anti-Israel. They hold a sign reading "Stop Funding Israel Terror."

so they want their hope and change in $$$$ NOW !!!!

RealClearPolitics - Video - Pelosi Heckled At DC Event Over Lack Of Federal Funding
Speaker Pelosi was poised and polite. Thanks for posting this.

If you were shot up with as much botox as she has been you wouldn't be too animated either.

Last edited:
she did tell her entire party to pass the deathcare bill even it cost them their jobs in Nov. now that's a leader. :razz:

Nope. Just like there's no rule that you can't be racist, otherwise you would of been banned during the interracial marriage thread.

It's a little thing called civility, you might of heard it. All I did was highlight what he said, and stated a fact. He could of easily had addressed what they did without calling them bitches and whores. It's unnecessary, tacky, and sexist to a degree.

I've seen more personal attacks and name calling on this boards to last a lifetime and this is the first time I've seen anyone called out on it. When CG was called a ****, did you run to her defense? Nah probably not, But I guess it really doesn't matter, it's just words and I 'm a little tougher than most I suppose and I assume she is too. I don't let words get under my skin and I suggest those faint of heart not read post made by some of us on here, 'cause we can get a little carried away.

And calling me a racist is nothing new, the left has been using that tactic for so long that it's lost its punch.

But if you're going to call one person out for abusive language then at least be consistent and call everyone out.

I've seen more personal attacks and name calling on this boards to last a lifetime and this is the first time I've seen anyone called out on it. When CG was called a ****, did you run to her defense? Nah probably not, But I guess it really doesn't matter, it's just words and I 'm a little tougher than most I suppose and I assume she is too. I don't let words get under my skin and I suggest those faint of heart not read post made by some of us on here, 'cause we can get a little carried away.

And calling me a racist is nothing new, the left has been using that tactic for so long that it's lost its punch.

But if you're going to call one person out for abusive language then at least be consistent and call everyone out.

Those two sentences don't make sense. Any woman being called the C word is wrong, don't care who you are.

I love how you talk about the Left as if they're some mysterious organization. What are they? The Legion of Doom to you? :rofl:

It's not censorship, it's called trying to not be a sexist moron in Ghook's case.

You know, in my day, we had something called manners, I was raised with them, you could say.

I guess people don't wish to be civil to people they've never met or spoken to before.

This is the internet buddy, not your momma's dinner table. Get with the program.

All kiddin' aside, I was wondering why one person was singled out for abusive language when much worse has been said. I mean the guy wasn't personally attacking anyone, he was talking about the idiots on the video clip in a very colorful (yet distasteful to some) manner.

Those two sentences don't make sense. Any woman being called the C word is wrong, don't care who you are.

I love how you talk about the Left as if they're some mysterious organization. What are they? The Legion of Doom to you? :rofl:

What part doesn't make sense? The fact that I've seen personal attacks and name calling on USMB and this is the frist time I've seen a mod interject ? Or the fact that CG was called that aweful name and you were nowhere to be found?

I didn't use real big words so I don't understand your confusion. Perhaps it's my southern drawl that confuses you.

You know who the left are, you seem to be in lock step with them.

What part doesn't make sense? The fact that I've seen personal attacks and name calling on USMB and this is the frist time I've seen a mod interject ? Or the fact that CG was called that aweful name and you were nowhere to be found?

I didn't use real big words so I don't understand your confusion. Perhaps it's my southern drawl that confuses you.

You know who the left are, you seem to be in lock step with them.

You are confused. Did you see any red lettering to my post? I'm posting as a poster in this thread, not as a mod. You need to learn to separate or least know the difference between Modbert the Poster and Modbert the Moderator.

Forum List

Back