Pelosi Heckled BY lefties At DC Event

Lefties will even devour their own.

As will righties. Welcome to the wonderful world of politics and "what have you done for me lately?"

Not so much, we seem to fracture into other groups.

It appears to me that Republicans spend a great deal of money correcting the errors of the Democrats. Then the Democrats come back and try to restore progress by accelerating social spending. (Sorry, off topic)

I think I'll just enjoy the mental picture of Pelosi being abused by libs for a minute.

Why do you say Newt is a horrible human being, what specifically has he done that gives you that impression? And as for Tom Delay, what was he convicted of?

"The Hammer" has very good lawyers to say the least. :thup:

As for Newt:

Newt Gingrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gingrich left Battley in the spring of 1980. According to Battley, Gingrich visited her later that year while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery to discuss the details of their divorce. Six months after it was final, Gingrich wed Marianne Ginther in 1981.

Gingrich began an affair with Callista Bisek, who is 23 years his junior, in the mid nineties, which continued during the Congressional investigation of the Clinton/Lewinsky affair.[57] In 2000, Gingrich married Bisek shortly after his divorce with Ginther was finalized. He and Callista currently live in McLean, Virginia.[58]

Leaving your wife while she's in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery, husband of the year material? Or how about trying to get Bill Clinton to resign for what he exactly was doing, with someone who was young enough to be his daughter.

It appears to me that Republicans spend a great deal of money correcting the errors of the Democrats. Then the Democrats come back and try to restore progress by accelerating social spending. (Sorry, off topic)

I think I'll just enjoy the mental picture of Pelosi being abused by libs for a minute.

What bullshit. :rofl:

Stop trying to think of yourselves as special or different. Because guess what? You're not. :thup: :lol:

You are a complete moron if you seriously think the Republicans spend their time and money trying to correct the errors of anyone. You seem to forget which party passed the Patriot Act and a host of other just simply bad laws. I don't think I even need to mention the Dracula congress who used the exact same tactics that you now feel morally superior over the Dems for.

good thing no one threw a brick...
"We love you Nancy!!!"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2WKDp51sSQ&feature=related]YouTube - Krazy Kat - Opening Titles[/ame]

What bullshit. :rofl:

Stop trying to think of yourselves as special or different. Because guess what? You're not. :thup: :lol:

You are a complete moron if you seriously think the Republicans spend their time and money trying to correct the errors of anyone. You seem to forget which party passed the Patriot Act and a host of other just simply bad laws. I don't think I even need to mention the Dracula congress who used the exact same tactics that you now feel morally superior over the Dems for.

Grab the TP on the wall before you touch your opinion again.

Why would Newt or Tom be heckled?

Newt is a horrible human being, Tom Delay is a criminal scumbag.

In both cases, no evidence. When Delay is convicted by the extremist leftwingnut DA that's tried him once, lost, and figured out a to try him again, get back to me.

The BS about Newt is victimizing by the left. You got a LA congressman with thousands of dollars in his fridge that "don't count". You got a dumbass LA Governor that refused to request federal assistance for her people until it was way too late because of political partisanship.

You voted for a liar because of political partisanship. He lied, bold-faced, and denied what was fact, and you goofs are so blind you voted for the idiot.

The only slack you get from me is I know Hillary won the vote and you Dems let your superdelgates vote against the will of your constituency.

Want to keep playing ... boy?

Typical, instead of any real answer, you deflect. Your partisanship and actually thinking that the GOP or any party for that matter that exists is looking out for you is partly what is wrong with this country today. Hell, I'm how many years younger than you and I already learned this lesson? :eusa_eh:

Why do you say Newt is a horrible human being, what specifically has he done that gives you that impression? And as for Tom Delay, what was he convicted of?

"The Hammer" has very good lawyers to say the least. :thup:

As for Newt:

Newt Gingrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gingrich left Battley in the spring of 1980. According to Battley, Gingrich visited her later that year while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery to discuss the details of their divorce. Six months after it was final, Gingrich wed Marianne Ginther in 1981.

Gingrich began an affair with Callista Bisek, who is 23 years his junior, in the mid nineties, which continued during the Congressional investigation of the Clinton/Lewinsky affair.[57] In 2000, Gingrich married Bisek shortly after his divorce with Ginther was finalized. He and Callista currently live in McLean, Virginia.[58]

Leaving your wife while she's in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery, husband of the year material? Or how about trying to get Bill Clinton to resign for what he exactly was doing, with someone who was young enough to be his daughter.

Wikipedia? Really? According to Battley, an estranged wife? Now you liberals are all about family values?

So getting married soon after a divorce makes one a horrble person, ok got it. :cuckoo:

Wikipedia? Really? According to Battley, an estranged wife? Now you liberals are all about family values?

So getting married soon after a divorce makes one a horrble person, ok got it. :cuckoo:

Cheating on your wife with another woman and divorcing your wife to go with that woman helps to make one a horrible person. Also, that is confirmed by several sources about the hospital bed stuff. However, like I thought, you rather defend Newt than be consistent about being honest. :thup:

If Barack Obama did such a thing however, you'd be calling for him to resign. Kerry on, you hypocrite you. :thup:

and why is Osama on the road doing medicare townhalls to seniors??? hmmm i thought the bill had passed. what's he doin' out there ???? :razz:

Typical, instead of any real answer, you deflect. Your partisanship and actually thinking that the GOP or any party for that matter that exists is looking out for you is partly what is wrong with this country today. Hell, I'm how many years younger than you and I already learned this lesson? :eusa_eh:

Here's another lesson since your in an education mode. You and I were making statements of opinion. Then commetning on each others opinions. I'm the guy that voted third party last Presidential election. Not a fan of the Patriot Act, so good point there from you Modbert. I think 0bamacare will make that look insignificant by comparision. Both in terms of cost and negative impact on our daily lives. Please reread the post you trashed. I think you will find it is not complimentary of either party.

Cheating on your wife with another woman and divorcing your wife to go with that woman helps to make one a horrible person. Also, that is confirmed by several sources about the hospital bed stuff. However, like I thought, you rather defend Newt than be consistent about being honest. :thup:

If Barack Obama did such a thing however, you'd be calling for him to resign. Kerry on, you hypocrite you. :thup:

Did you demand Clinton resign? Personally I think what anyone does in their personal life is there business. Do you know for a fact that Newt and his wife didn't have some kind of agreement about seeing other people? Do you all the nuances of his marriages? My guess is no you don't, you just regurtgitate shit you read from wikipedia.

I supposed you think these mean are all horrible too.

1918 – Franklin D. Roosevelt

FDR’s mistress was given a code name by Secret Service to disguise her rendezvous with the President. “Mrs. Johnson” was hired to be FDR’s personal secretary by his own wife. The 32nd President of the United States was with his mistress the day he died

1962 – John F. Kennedy

This should come as no surprise. JFK’s relationship with Marilyn Monroe was one of the first publicized Presidential affairs. Aside from Monroe, rumours circulated that JFK had relations with several other women. Recently a 60-year-old grandmother came out about a relationship she had with the President in the early 1960s.

1974 – Wilbur D. Mills

What do you get when you mix an intoxicated politician, an Argentinean stripper and a mental institution?

A really bad night for Mr. Mills.

Mills was pulled over for driving while impaired. When the police officer peered into his vehicle, a well-known Argentinean stripper fled and dove into a nearby tidal basin. She was later taken to a mental hospital and Mills went into AA.

1976 – Wayne Hays

In May 1976, Hays’ former secretary Elizabeth Ray was quoted in the Washington Post stating that Hays hired and promoted her to a position within the committee if she became his mistress. Though he denied this allegation, Wayne Hays resigned from Congress after the scandal broke.

1987 – Gary Hart

Miami Herald reporters witnessed a woman leaving Hart’s Washington, D.C., townhouse on May 2, 1987. Three days later, The Herald received a tip that Hart had spent a night on his yacht, called the Monkey Business, with the same woman – now identified as model Donna Rice. A photograph of the couple aboard the yacht was published in the National Enquirer and a week after the story broke, Hart dropped out of the Presidential race.

1999 – Jesse Jackson

In 2001, the Baptist Minister confessed to having an affair with a woman named Karin Sanford. The National Enquirer was set to publish a story about the affair, but Jackson spoke out first. In May 1999, Sanford gave birth to Jackson’s daughter.

2001 – Gary Condit

In May 2001, Condit found himself in media frenzy after a young intern in his district named Chandra Levy, went missing. Police questioned him about her disappearance, asking if he was involved in an affair with the woman – an accusation he denied completely. However, after statements from Levy’s aunt came forth, Condit was forced to admit the affair.

Levy’s body was found in 2002 and a man was charged with her death in 2009. Condit had no connection to the disappearance or murder of Levy.

2002 – Kwame Kilpatrick

In 2002, rumours spread that Kilpatrick’s wife caught her husband with an exotic dancer named Tamara Greene during a wild party at the Manoogian House. In April 2003, Greene was shot dead in her car. Many speculated she was killed so that she wouldn’t testify about the party at the mayor’s mansion that was now being investigated by police.

2004 – Jim McGreevey

McGreevey’s resignation in 2004 was widely publicized because he used that time to also announce that he was a homosexual and that he had been cheating on his wife with a man.

2005 – Gavin Newsom

While in the process of divorcing his wife, Newsom had extramarital relations with his campaign manager’s wife Ruby Rippey-Tourk.

2006 – Tim Mahoney

In 2007, ABC News reported that Mahoney had agreed to pay a $121,000 settlement to a former mistress who worked on his staff. His former mistress was threatening to sue the politician for firing her when she threatened to talk out about their affair.

2007 – John Edwards

No surprise here.

Media accusations began in 2007 when the National Enquirer began a series of reports alleging an affair between Edwards and former campaign worker Rielle Hunter. After Hunter gave birth to her daughter, Edwards admitted to the affair, but denied the baby was his. Two years later, Edwards has finally admitted that Hunter’s baby is his.

2008 – Eliot Spitzer

The New York Times wrote on March 10, 2009 that Spitzer spent two hours with call-girl Ashley Dupré in a New York hotel on February 13th. This encounter cost him $4,300 – which included a payment to ensure future meetings with Dupré as well as transit costs to get her to New York.
After threats of a potential impeachment, Spitzer resigned on March 17, 2008 and publically apologized for his actions.

Did you demand Clinton resign? Personally I think what anyone does in their personal life is there business. Do you know for a fact that Newt and his wife didn't have some kind of agreement about seeing other people? Do you all the nuances of his marriages? My guess is no you don't, you just regurtgitate shit you read from wikipedia.

Well do you have any evidence that disproves what I said, and not merely theories? As for Clinton and Newt, where did I say either should resign? The voters want to vote for such a politician, their loss. However, you seem to ignore the whole leaving his wife when she was in the hospital recovering from cancer. That is low, like scumbag low. But like I said previously, if Obama did it, you'd be making a thread about it every other week.

Carry on. :thup:

Forum List

Back