Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

Minister of Foreign Affairs said they choose the time to attack people (3:00 AM) because there were a less protesters.

That mean they have intentions to beat and kill unarmed people.

Freedom from tyranny is always painful bareed. I am also sad for the pain, but overjoyed at the people rising up. Regardless of belief structures which are certainly secondary to what the people need which is food, jobs and support.
Typical Zionist hypocritical double talk from a fascist Jew who support's the world's largest open air prison camp known as Gaza. :evil:

Sunni, just once, could you not take your crap elsewhere. You have a whole fucking board to infest.... why do you want to wreck this guy's thread about the protests in his country? Are you even a Muslim? Aren't you supposed to give a crap about other Muslims?

Why repeat his bullshit, just ignore it, I do, repeating his message thus keeping it reposted only keeps more people exposed to what you wish us to ignore.

hell, as much as I liked showing the stupidity of RDEAN I had to put rdean on my ignore list, that avatar rdean was low class, tasteless, thus I am now never bothered, do the same to Sunni, Sunni sees your pissed thus you have responded and positively re-enforced Sunni's actions.

Do not feed the trolls means you never address them. Not even to point this out.

Minister of Foreign Affairs said they choose the time to attack people (3:00 AM) because there were a less protesters.

That mean they have intentions to beat and kill unarmed people.

Please keep us informed about all that happens there bareed. Regardless of your belief which others might wish to place an importance on rather than the rights of man to be governed by those who truly care for them.

Welcome bareed. :)

I have the honor to found this forum and discuss our situations with you.

I appreciate your supports and helps.

I hope you'll keep us updated on the situation as it progresses over the coming days. And, you know, most of us in the West hope you succeed in your fight for a freer society.

Yes, i will do my best. But if you found me disappeared for while that mean i'm participating in protests or The Gov. slow down the speed of internet.

Bahrain-protests-to-add-to-pressure-on-govt.jpg

Gulf states are not expected to face full-scale revolts thanks to a golden bargain under which their rulers trade a share of their oil wealth for political quiescence, but Bahrain is among the most vulnerable to popular pressure.
“There’s a deep sense of frustration among large segments of Bahraini society,” said Toby Jones, professor of Middle Eastern studies at U.S.-based Rutgers University.
“If there was one place in the Gulf that I was going to predict that there would be something similar (to Egypt), it would be Bahrain,” he said.
Bahrain is a small oil producer with a majority Shi’ite population that has long complained of discrimination by the ruling Sunni al-Khalifa family, well before popular uprisings in Tunisia and Egypt emboldened activists across the region.
Across their island country, Bahrainis sounded car horns and waved Egyptian flags on Friday night when news broke that Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak had stepped down.
The first protests in Bahrain since the events in Egypt and Tunisia unfolded are expected to take place on Monday.
King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, trying to defuse the tension, said he would give 1,000 dinars ($2,650) to each local family, and the government has indicated that it may free minors arrested under a security crackdown last year.
“I think it is no coincidence that the government has chosen this time to announce new grants to all Bahraini families,” said Jane Kinninmont, analyst at the Economist Intelligence Unit, who expected Mubarak’s fall to strengthen protesters in Bahrain.
Diplomats said the early concessions could blunt the scale of the protest.

Bahrain protests to add to pressure on govt | The Financial Daily

I have the honor to found this forum and discuss our situations with you.

I appreciate your supports and helps.

I hope you'll keep us updated on the situation as it progresses over the coming days. And, you know, most of us in the West hope you succeed in your fight for a freer society.

Yes, i will do my best. But if you found me disappeared for while that mean i'm participating in protests or The Gov. slow down the speed of internet.

Just come and tell us what you can, when you can. Many of us are rooting for you. Keep up the protests. Don't let them silence you.

can i put scary images here, about how the deaths died?

And here is the attack:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BAS-JHkr0tE]Security Forces attacks[/url]

Last edited:
Last edited:
you people only go for your usual entertainment but you dont know anything about what people there are going through.

the protesters their are shia (all of them). they are protesting against the religious discrimination done by the bahraini govt
· Shia only holds 13% of the high official post in the country

· Shia citizens are not allowed to work in the Bahraini Army

· Shia citizens are not allowed to work in the intelligence agency

· Shia citizens are not allowed to work in the in police force

· Shia in Bahrain are not allowed to include their religious believes in the school curriculum

· Shia attendance in the University of Bahrain is above 70% while the majority of them are unemployed as a specific policy of the government.

· The government has made it so difficult for the Shia youth to live in Bahrain where they are forcing them to leave Bahrain to neighboring countries for employment.

· There are 5 ministers out of 25 in the government cabinet.

· The Shia mosques are neglected by the Bahraini government and it is almost impossible to get a permit to build a Shia mosque in the country.

· Shia citizens cannot buy land or house in 48% of the country because the government refuses to allow Shia citizens to purchase land and houses on those areas; like East and West Riffa.

· Shia are not allowed to study Islam according to their sect in the government schools.

· Shia Friday sermons are completely neglected by the government media while Sunni sermons are aired live every Friday.

· When it comes to religious program on the Television; Shia scholars are rarely invited and the government act if the Shia does not exist in the country.

Great argument for Secular Government.

Bahrain protests: live
Bahrain has become the latest hot spot among the Middle East protests of 2011. Follow the Telegraph's live coverage of events in the capital, Manama, where riot police have killed demonstrators, and other developments in the region.

Bahrain protests: live - Telegraph

Forum List

Back