Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

I've now sent your links out to BBC, Sky News, Channel 4, BBC radio 4, Telegraph, Times, Guardian, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, Bloomberg, Al Jazeera, Washington Post, NY Times, USA Today.... and a few more.

I emailed them to Huffingtonpost.

Bareed, are you a Mulsim?

If you are; Sunni or Shia?

Are you religious?

Sunni this man is in the middle of an uprising, the only questions you have is if he is Muslim or religious?:confused:

you should have thought of that yourself when you mentioned the hot women and the booze you had in bahrain. :confused:

What the hell are you on about now? you and Sunni seem more concerned about how religious Bahrain is than the people getting hurt, shame on you.:eusa_hand:

I've now sent your links out to BBC, Sky News, Channel 4, BBC radio 4, Telegraph, Times, Guardian, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, Bloomberg, Al Jazeera, Washington Post, NY Times, USA Today.... and a few more.

Appreciated...

wclass_0228.jpg

At 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 15, as thousands of people gathered to protest against their ruler at a busy intersection in Manama, the capital of the small island nation of Bahrain, you could just about hear over the general hubbub the anthem of the young people who have shaken regimes from North Africa to the Arabian Gulf. It wasn't a verse from the Koran. It wasn't a traditional tune from the region. It was rap. A reedy female voice shouted out, several times, the first line of "Rais Lebled," a song written by the Tunisian rapper known as El Général. "Mr. President, your people are dying," the woman sang. Then others joined in. "Mr. President, your people are dying/ People are eating rubbish/ Look at what is happening/ Miseries everywhere, Mr. President/ I talk with no fear/ Although I know I will get only trouble/ I see injustice everywhere."

Read more: Rage, Rap and Revolution: Inside the Arab Youth Quake - TIME

Sunni this man is in the middle of an uprising, the only questions you have is if he is Muslim or religious?:confused:

you should have thought of that yourself when you mentioned the hot women and the booze you had in bahrain. :confused:

What the hell are you on about now? you and Sunni seem more concerned about how religious Bahrain is than the people getting hurt, shame on you.:eusa_hand:

you are only concerned about losing your hot women and everything related to your pleasure there.

you are only concerned about losing your hot women and everything related to your pleasure there.

Your only concern is radical Islam and spreading lies, fuck out of here. So far Western Christians have shown more concern for the Bahrainis than their fellow Muslims, shame on you.:eusa_hand:

Some of us have been sending out the links provided by bareed to our media in the west. You know why we're doing that? To help them.... for no other reason than we care about them. Pity that you don't care about your Muslim brothers and sisters. You're so consumed with hatred of the west that you are happy to see other Muslims suffer. You're a bitch.

Your only concern is radical Islam and spreading lies, fuck out of here. So far Western Christians have shown more concern for the Bahrainis than their fellow Muslims, shame on you.:eusa_hand:

This bears repeating for truth.

sunni this man is in the middle of an uprising, the only questions you have is if he is muslim or religious?:confused:

what the hell are you on about now? You and sunni seem more concerned about how religious bahrain is than the people getting hurt, shame on you.:eusa_hand:

x2

What the hell are you on about now? you and Sunni seem more concerned about how religious Bahrain is than the people getting hurt, shame on you.

Simple.

If it is just a bunch of secular brats leading the protest and causing trouble.

Then I hope it fails and they are all put in jail.

But if the protest is lead by religious people looking for government change.

Then I back them 100% :cool:

What the hell are you on about now? you and Sunni seem more concerned about how religious Bahrain is than the people getting hurt, shame on you.

Simple.

Yea, you like freedom for yourself, but not for other Muslims. I am not surprised. Go spout your hatred elsewhere. This thread ain't about your hatred, Scummy Man, it's about the people of Bahrain.

FYI: We know you're trying to derail the thread into one of your flames. Ain't gonna happen.

Simple.

So, it's not the people you support.

It is what they believe.

Forum List

Back