Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

When you have been in Bahrain, did you visit villages like Sitra, Samaheej, Karzakan, Arad, Shakhura and many villages where people living in poor houses made from woods and thin metal sheets.

No, I was only there for a few days. But I liked your country, and the people. I do hope that your protests lead to a peaceful outcome that benefits the people.

You are American. you are open society. You are educated.You can analyze the situation in Bahrain.
We are between tow big country in the ME Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Iran have their problems with US and Saudi Arabia support Bin Laden.

But we want to govern ourselves. Not in name of Shia'a.

Some stories talking about putting life people in deaths refrigerate.

I hope the people of Bahrain get what they want.

Nicholas D. Kristof At the main hospital in Bahrain, I interviewed doctors who said they treated about 600 injured. I saw 3 dead in morgue with gunshot wounds. Interviewed ambulance drivers/paramedics who said they were beaten for trying to treat the injured. Hospital says government has barred ambulances from going out on calls. The hospital scene breaks my heart

California Girl, i hope you visit Bahrain after we change current regime. I'm sure u will see free country and you are welcome.

Mideast_Bahrain_Protests.sff.slideshow_main.prod_affiliate.80.jpg

4671279.jpg

hrzgal.6.jpg

BahrainProtests.jpg

_51302073_51302072.jpg

Nicholas D. Kristof At the main hospital in Bahrain, I interviewed doctors who said they treated about 600 injured. I saw 3 dead in morgue with gunshot wounds. Interviewed ambulance drivers/paramedics who said they were beaten for trying to treat the injured. Hospital says government has barred ambulances from going out on calls. The hospital scene breaks my heart

Freedom from tyranny is always painful bareed. I am also sad for the pain, but overjoyed at the people rising up. Regardless of belief structures which are certainly secondary to what the people need which is food, jobs and support.

You know what Iran says about your province? They still hold your seat in their parliament.

Freedom from tyranny is always painful bareed. I am also sad for the pain, but overjoyed at the people rising up. Regardless of belief structures which are certainly secondary to what the people need which is food, jobs and support.

You know what Iran says about your province? They still hold your seat in their parliament.

Ropey is right, when Blacks fought for civil rights they were beaten with clubs, sprayed with fire hoses, attacked by dogs etc. freedom isn't free, you have to sacrifice for it and go out there and take it, no scared people are a free people.

We now some Iranian thinking in Bahrain as part of their country but i stress that we want to govern ourselves and we will denied external interference.

mdn2000, I'm in Bahrain right now and i was in Pearl Square on 16 Feb. to shoot some photo and spread them on internet. Internet now become part of people revelations and i am ready to death for peace in my country.

I'm Bahraini. i respect your questions. I should be participating protesters but some roads are closed to day and the protesters plaining to get out to streets on Saturday after tomorrow. Tomorrow we will bury deaths.

Typical Zionist hypocritical double talk from a fascist Jew who support's the world's largest open air prison camp known as Gaza. :evil:

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Yeah, coming from you Sunni Man, I won't let it bother me.

Typical Zionist hypocritical double talk from a fascist Jew who support's the world's largest open air prison camp known as Gaza. :evil:

Sunni, just once, could you not take your crap elsewhere. You have a whole fucking board to infest.... why do you want to wreck this guy's thread about the protests in his country? Are you even a Muslim? Aren't you supposed to give a crap about other Muslims?

Forum List

Back