PAYPAL attacking gun rights

Go to the tweeker part of town, I'm sure they can get you one. I corrected his spelling, so what? WTF are you, his fucking cheerleader/gimp or something?

No. You didn't correct his spelling. You made a retarded mistake. And no, I wasn't cheering him on, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and asking for another explanation other than that you are a complete fucking idiot.

Sure...I'll go and ask random people on the street for guns :cuckoo:

Whatever..oooo a spelling mistake! Who gives a shit besides you two cock smokers?
Dumbass, I guarantee a kid can find a gun on the street no matter WHO they are or WHERE they are. You don't have to ask some stranger, do you go to school with people who deal drugs, fruitcup? Ask them you stupid fuck.:lol:

I know/have known lots of people who deal drugs. None of them would know where to get a gun.

Not to change the subject, but those of you whose think this is appropriate, would you be of the same opinion if this was a national pharmacy chain whose policy dictated a ban on filling instant abortion prescription using the same logic, fear of lawsuit.

Last edited:
AMMOUNT. Dumbass. I'm trying to tone it down, so let's stick to the topic.

Are you telling me kids can't buy guns of the street? And you call me ignorant? What...is it because I said "the 'hood"? STFU assclown.

Please tell me you weren't correcting his spelling....

And some kids can, many can't. I could get any drug I want...but guns? I have no idea how the hell I would find those in my lil ol town.

Ask the same guys you get get drugs from.

Merely because I can get drugs, does not mean I do get them. I rarely do drugs anymore.

What the fuck? That isn't no type of ownage, faggot. I just fucked up and played grammar policeman. Not the first time it happened. And be honest, there are alot of people who spell it that way. I've seen it spelled that way more than I have seen it spelled correctly.

No, you played spelling policeman. And actually you attempted to do so, and failed.

And maybe if you hung out with people who were smarter your views might suck less.

Says the high ass moron who doesn't know how to find a gun on the street.:lol:

No. You didn't correct his spelling. You made a retarded mistake. And no, I wasn't cheering him on, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and asking for another explanation other than that you are a complete fucking idiot.

Whatever..oooo a spelling mistake! Who gives a shit besides you two cock smokers?
Dumbass, I guarantee a kid can find a gun on the street no matter WHO they are or WHERE they are. You don't have to ask some stranger, do you go to school with people who deal drugs, fruitcup? Ask them you stupid fuck.:lol:

I know/have known lots of people who deal drugs. None of them would know where to get a gun.

That's believeable.:lol:

What the fuck? That isn't no type of ownage, faggot. I just fucked up and played grammar policeman. Not the first time it happened. And be honest, there are alot of people who spell it that way. I've seen it spelled that way more than I have seen it spelled correctly.

No, you played spelling policeman. And actually you attempted to do so, and failed.

And maybe if you hung out with people who were smarter your views might suck less.

Says the high ass moron who doesn't know how to find a gun on the street.:lol:

Try to avoid making shit up in the future, eh? I'm at work, I'm certainly NOT high.

As for finding a gun on the street, they aren't actually that easy to find. People who sell drugs are often NOT the same type of people who would sell guns. Guns are a level above and beyond many drugs.

Please tell me you weren't correcting his spelling....

And some kids can, many can't. I could get any drug I want...but guns? I have no idea how the hell I would find those in my lil ol town.

Merely because I can get drugs, does not mean I do get them. I rarely do drugs anymore.

That's a good thing..one more hit off the glass dick and you'd probably forget how to tie your shoes.:lol:

Not to change the subject, but those of you whose think this is appropriate, would you be of the same opinion if this was a national pharmacy chain whose policy dictated a ban on filling instant abortion prescription using the same logic, fear of lawsuit.
It's not the same thing. In order to get a paypal account one must have a credit card or bank account to link it to...no one needs a paypal account to buy guns.

That's a good thing..one more hit off the glass dick and you'd probably forget how to tie your shoes.:lol:

Good thing you ran away from my questions about agnosticism. After all, wouldn't want to take time away from making intelligent comments like this :cuckoo::cuckoo:

That's believeable.:lol:

It is. Most small time pot dealers would have no idea where to get a gun. If you don't know this, you are simply ignorant.

Either you're an idiot or they are.

Right, because you know so much about the illegal gun trade, eh?

as a member of paypal i looked up and found this

What types of weapons and knives does PayPal prohibit?

Question : Answer : PayPal prohibits transactions for certain hand weapons or knives that may be illegal or restricted in some jurisdictions.

Weapons – PayPal generally prohibits transactions for these types of weapons:

• Nunchaku.
  • Brass or other metal knuckles.
  • Leaded canes, staffs, crutches, or sticks.
  • Zip guns, shurikens or throwing stars.
  • Hand grenades or metal replica hand grenades.
  • Billyclubs or batons, sandclubs, sandbags, or slungshots (also known as saps or blackjacks).
For other hand weapons, sellers must ensure the weapon is lawful in both the buyer's and seller's jurisdiction before completing the sale.

Knives – PayPal generally prohibits transactions for switchblade knives and disguised knives. A switchblade is any knife resembling a pocketknife with a blade that can be released automatically or by use of a trigger. Other names for switchblades include spring-blade knives, snap-blade knives, gravity knives, and butterfly knives.

A disguised knife is a knife designed to look like a harmless item. Examples of disguised knives include belt buckle knives, cane swords, shobi-zue, lipstick case knives, air gauge knives, and writing pen knives.

Other Related Items – PayPal prohibits transactions for destructive devices and the sale of military equipment or supplies that violate laws or regulations in the buyer's or seller's jurisdiction.

so, not all guns are prohibited

Right, because you know so much about the illegal gun trade, eh?

Yeah, the illegal drug trade is so much...classier.

Dealers know where to get guns. Unless they're about 12. In which case, they probably still know.

Besides, who the hell knows if it's illegal? People can sell and trade guns. It's only illegal if the guns were stolen initially.

You guys get off track so easily. It is not the gun dealer who does not accept paypal per se, it is PayPal itself which will not honor a purchase of a weapon. It's called cover your ass legally. Just go to a gun shop at your leisure and use a credit card to buy the gun of your choice. Why you guys make something hard out of a simple thing, I don't know. :razz:

i think he is a she..and is my age....i dont know..that is the claim but the use of the colored fonts does say a lot about one...doesnt it....merchants have ever right to elect the payments they will accept....we dont accept discover or american express....are they gonna sue us? i dont think so...we have ever right to reject any form of payment ....you cannot force anyone to use paypal or credit cards...their option.
how does it discriminate against anyone...?? riddle me that....

i would never buy a registered gun...that is just beyond me....underground is the only way to buy guns now days.

Obviously some don't feel the need to go that way.

This from a friend.

"I HAVE NOT VERIFIED THIS, HOWEVER, AT A GUN/FISHING SHOW I ATTENDED LAST WEEKEND, THEY WERE PASSING OUT THE FOLLOWING LITERATURE AT ALMOST EVERY BOOTH THAT WAS SELLING GUNS."

It was the info from the OP.

Oh.... and BOLD BLACK just for YOU

Use cash to buy guns. It takes about 15 minutes.

So, in summary, what this amounts to is that if you buy a firearm or related materials online and pay through Paypal, you are banned from doing commerce on the internet!

So, I'm here at home at 6:10 a.m. and the local gun shop doesn't open until 10:00. I have to be at work at 8:30. I'd like to go hunting over the weekend and, being real big on time managment, decide to purchase some "related materials" before heading to the office.

BAM.... NO SALE!

Using PAYPAL was going to get you the goods delivered before you went through the door? Yowza.

No genius.... In time for the weekend hunting trip.... (Try to pretend that today isn't Friday, okay?)

Forum List

Back