PAYPAL attacking gun rights

What points? The only one of those 3 reasons that wasn't just complete bullshit was the underage one. But I'd have to ask, why would a kid buy a gun on the internet full price when he can go to the 'hood and pick up the same gun for half the price and get it right there on the spot?

:lol: Oh the amount of ignorance in your post.

AMMOUNT. Dumbass. I'm trying to tone it down, so let's stick to the topic.

Are you telling me kids can't buy guns of the street? And you call me ignorant? What...is it because I said "the 'hood"? STFU assclown.

Please tell me you weren't correcting his spelling....

And some kids can, many can't. I could get any drug I want...but guns? I have no idea how the hell I would find those in my lil ol town.

Are you telling me kids can't buy guns of the street? And you call me ignorant? What...is it because I said "the 'hood"? STFU assclown.

amount - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

I'm pretty sure it's AMOUNT. :lol:

Furthermore, yes I call you ignorant because you said "the 'hood". If you truly think kids can only get guns cheap in "the 'hood" then you are ignorant. Kids can certainly buy guns off the street but it's certainly alot easier to do so on the internet. All you need is a temporary credit card or your parents.

And some kids can, many can't. I could get any drug I want...but guns? I have no idea how the hell I would find those in my lil ol town.

Go to the tweeker part of town, I'm sure they can get you one. I corrected his spelling, so what? WTF are you, his fucking cheerleader/gimp or something?

Go to the tweeker part of town, I'm sure they can get you one. I corrected his spelling, so what? WTF are you, his fucking cheerleader/gimp or something?

No. You didn't correct his spelling. You made a retarded mistake. And no, I wasn't cheering him on, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and asking for another explanation other than that you are a complete fucking idiot.

Sure...I'll go and ask random people on the street for guns :cuckoo:

No. You didn't correct his spelling. You made a retarded mistake. And no, I wasn't cheering him on, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and asking for another explanation other than that you are a complete fucking idiot.

Sure...I'll go and ask random people on the street for guns :cuckoo:

Whatever..oooo a spelling mistake! Who gives a shit besides you two cock smokers?
Dumbass, I guarantee a kid can find a gun on the street no matter WHO they are or WHERE they are. You don't have to ask some stranger, do you go to school with people who deal drugs, fruitcup? Ask them you stupid fuck.:lol:

Ask the same guys you get get drugs from.

Ask the same guys you get get drugs from.

He's too high to figure that out.:lol:

ask the same guys you get get drugs from.

$drugs.jpg

and people have the right to know the truth about their anti gun policy--then they have the right to use them or not. Have you ever even SEEN the middle ?

Again, I could care less if people know about their "anti-gun" policy or whether people use them or not. Have you ever even SEEN a thing called common sense?

PayPal is avoiding a boatload of legal issues by not allowing this. I'd love to see how long you'd sell guns like you wish PayPal would after you get your pants sued off.

Edit: By the way, do you ever think for a moment that perhaps the people who want a guy so badly can just go to a damn gun store?

So, if they go to a store and purchase a gun with a check, does their bank get sued if they go off on a shooting spree with said gun? Yeah, ridiculous. Defending Paypal's antigun position by saying they're doing it b/c of legal issues when you have no damn idea why they have that policy is completely dishonest. Yet you sit here and spout it as if you were the one that made the policy to begin with. Paypal is no different than the check being handed to the clerk at the store, as a matter of fact, they are even less involved since all they are doing is transferring the money. But keep using that as some kind of a valid argument for their anti-gun policy, like I said earlier, whatever makes you feel better.

What the fuck? That isn't no type of ownage, faggot. I just fucked up and played grammar policeman. Not the first time it happened. And be honest, there are alot of people who spell it that way. I've seen it spelled that way more than I have seen it spelled correctly.

No, you played spelling policeman. And actually you attempted to do so, and failed.

And maybe if you hung out with people who were smarter your views might suck less.

Forum List

Back