PAYPAL attacking gun rights

I'm not a christian. Nice try. Punk, I would say it directly to your face... If you live in WA on the west side we could arrange a time and place for me to say it to your face, faggot.
How is it wishing other's ill anyway? You want the government to take care of you...if they got sued and you wound up on welfare you'd get your wish.:lol:

So what would you be?

:lol: Challenging to me to a fight?

I'm not asking for the Government to take care of me nor are they currently. Besides, if for a moment lets say PayPal got sued and lost to the NRA. They would just have to sell guns, the company wouldn't be going bankrupt you idiot. :lol:
I'm an agnostic.

No I'm not challenging you to a fight, I'm saying if you were directly infront of me and we were having this conversation, I would say the same shit to you I do here. And if you wanted to get bold, I guess we'd fight then. You're the one claiming I wouldn't say it to you if I wasn't on the internet..I just told your faggot ass I would.

I'm an agnostic.

No I'm not challenging you to a fight, I'm saying if you were directly infront of me and we were having this conversation, I would say the same shit to you I do here. And if you wanted to get bold, I guess we'd fight then. You're the one claiming I wouldn't say it to you if I wasn't on the internet..I just told your faggot ass I would.

So you're on the fence religious wise? How..Liberal of you! :rofl: :rofl:

Again, I highly doubt you'd say the same thing to my face.

I notice you stopped talking about PayPal because you realize you got schooled huh? :eusa_eh: :)

This Roberta guy is acting like there isn't some guns you may want that aren't in stock at the local gun store.

I'm not acting like that, the people who are bitching about PayPal are. Go to the gun store if you want a gun so damn badly.

The reason people only use PayPal alone is three reasons:

A.) They're so wide they can no longer fit through the door of their home and do everything by the internet.

B.) They're underage (illegal)

C.) They live in a place where guns are illegal. (Illegal)
Since you're a government cheese eating welfare reciepient I can understand why you gave those reasons, can't use a food stamp on paypal.

Since you're a government cheese eating welfare reciepient I can understand why you gave those reasons, can't use a food stamp on paypal.

So once again, you get schooled and avoid actually responding. Instead, you try to attack my character.

You stay classy Paul! :cool:

I'm an agnostic.

So you're on the fence religious wise? How..Liberal of you! :rofl: :rofl:
Damn this guy is fuckin' stupid..Only a moron would have the faith to believe there is no God or Gods. Since I don't know because God never walked up to me and showed himself..I'm agnostic.
Again, I highly doubt you'd say the same thing to my face.
Why? Who the fuck are you that I'd be so terrified to say it to you? I GUARANTEE I would, I don't give a fuck who you are.
I notice you stopped talking about PayPal because you realize you got schooled huh? :eusa_eh: :)[/QUOTE}
No, I spoke on it and am still speaking on it...read dumbfuck, read.

So once again, you get schooled and avoid actually responding. Instead, you try to attack my character.

You stay classy Paul! :cool:

Schooled? Far from it, douchebag. There are other reasons, you're just too busy thinking about your next crack fix to figure them out.

Damn this guy is fuckin' stupid..Only a moron would have the faith to believe there is no God or Gods. Since I don't know because God never walked up to me and showed himself..I'm agnostic.

Why? Who the fuck are you that I'd be so terrified to say it to you? I GUARANTEE I would, I don't give a fuck who you are.

So basically you're going to sit on that fence, and ride it out. That way, when you die, you can say you were right either way. ;) By the way, nice way to call all religious and all non-religious people morons. :lol:

I never said you'd be terrified by me or not. I'm simply stating that you're the type of person who says things on the internet that you'd never say in public.

Well try and refute my points then bucko. :eusa_whistle:

Schooled? Far from it, douchebag. There are other reasons, you're just too busy thinking about your next crack fix to figure them out.

Well why don't you tell me Paul? Because according to you, you're being schooled by a crack addict right now. :eusa_whistle:

Hmmm...seems like PayPal is itching to get sued.

Were I heading the NRA, I'd be seriously looking into taking them to court over this issue.

Doesn't any business or provider have the right to not sell certain items or transfer money for certain items?

I believe people sign away their right to sue the minute they sign any TOS.

Yes. The people threatening to sue are morons. Most TOS's have arbitration clauses, but most of those are unenforcable.

As for the OP, I am all in favor of a private person or private company exercising their God given right to support any cause they deem appropriate. If Paypal chooses not to allow firearm purchases, more power to them.

But, they must also be willing to live with the consequences of that policy. Gun owners in America don't take kindly to those businesses who advocate infringement of 2nd. Amendment rights and word gets around quickly.

As for what to do to circumvent Paypals policy, Walmart will sell you a temporary Visa card and load as much or as little money as you wish.

As for the OP, I am all in favor of a private person or private company exercising their God given right to support any cause they deem appropriate. If Paypal chooses not to allow firearm purchases, more power to them.

But, they must also be willing to live with the consequences of that policy. Gun owners in America don't take kindly to those businesses who advocate infringement of 2nd. Amendment rights and word gets around quickly.

As for what to do to circumvent Paypals policy, Walmart will sell you a temporary Visa card and load as much or as little money as you wish.

They aren't advocating infringement of 2nd amendment rights.

And good luck with your boycott :lol:

So basically you're going to sit on that fence, and ride it out. That way, when you die, you can say you were right either way. ;) By the way, nice way to call all religious and all non-religious people morons. :lol:

I never said you'd be terrified by me or not. I'm simply stating that you're the type of person who says things on the internet that you'd never say in public.

Listen, I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about it. If that's how you view agnosticism then I can't change your opinion and won't even try. As far as calling people morons, I only called atheists morons. Nice way to pile on shit I didn't say.

No, I would and have said them in public... you have me mixed up with you and how you fear speaking your mind in public.

What points? The only one of those 3 reasons that wasn't just complete bullshit was the underage one. But I'd have to ask, why would a kid buy a gun on the internet full price when he can go to the 'hood and pick up the same gun for half the price and get it right there on the spot?

Listen, I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about it. If that's how you view agnosticism then I can't change your opinion and won't even try. As far as calling people morons, I only called atheists morons. Nice way to pile on shit I didn't say.

No, I would and have said them in public... you have me mixed up with you and how you fear speaking your mind in public.

What points? The only one of those 3 reasons that wasn't just complete bullshit was the underage one. But I'd have to ask, why would a kid buy a gun on the internet full price when he can go to the 'hood and pick up the same gun for half the price and get it right there on the spot?

Are you Agnostic about the FSM as well? How about polgbfh? How about Minotaurs and Unicorns?

:lol: Oh the amount of ignorance in your post.

You were good until you got to the bolded part. They're not advocating that their be no guns or advocating that your guns should be taken away. They are merely excercising as you said, their God given right to not allow firearm purchases. That's not infringing upon your rights because you can simply buy them a billion other places.

Again, what do people not get about the amount of legal issues that PayPal could potentially face by allowing firearm purchases?

And good luck with your boycott :lol:

Thanks.

Are you Agnostic about the FSM as well? How about polgbfh? How about Minotaurs and Unicorns?

??? What does this have to do with the thread?

??? What does this have to do with the thread?

The part where you said that atheists are morons.

:lol: Oh the amount of ignorance in your post.

AMMOUNT. Dumbass. I'm trying to tone it down, so let's stick to the topic.

Are you telling me kids can't buy guns of the street? And you call me ignorant? What...is it because I said "the 'hood"? STFU assclown.

Forum List

Back