PAYPAL attacking gun rights

So basically the OP is accurate---it's a bitch (nearly impossible) to buy a firearm using paypal due to the strict laws and policies that they follow. They may be able to legally discriminate but it certainly doesn't make them what I call '2nd Amendment friendly'.
:rolleyes: It's just as hard to use paypal to buy smokes or alcohol. And I'm almost positive you can't pay for an abortion with one.

And that has what to do with the price of a .44mag ?

I wonder who McNabb's girlfriend bought the gun from? By law she should have had to go to the police before being able to purchase a gun from someone. And the 5 day cooling down period might have saved Steve's life, because she bought the gun 2 days before she killed him.

Gun laws are just as important as gun rights.

I wonder who McNabb's girlfriend bought the gun from? By law she should have had to go to the police before being able to purchase a gun from someone. And the 5 day cooling down period might have saved Steve's life, because she bought the gun 2 days before she killed him.

and that has what to do with paypal's decision ?

Sorry the constitution in 1787 didn't mention online gun sales.

I understand though. You gun rights activists won't even let logic or reasoning interfer with your right to bare arms. :cuckoo:

I understand though. You gun rights activists won't even let logic or reasoning interfer with your right to bare arms. :cuckoo:

It doesn't have a thing to do with it, you fucking idiot---someone pointed out that paypal makes it difficult to buy weapons using their services. It's just a fact, Jack.:cool:

It doesn't have a thing to do with it, you fucking idiot---someone pointed out that paypal makes it difficult to buy weapons using their services. It's just a fact, Jack.:cool:

Probably to avoid being involved in a Steve McNair type shooting. Can you imagine the publicity? "gilted lover buys gun on paypal and kills superbowl champ QB.".

Probably to avoid being involved in a Steve McNair type shooting. Can you imagine the publicity? "gilted lover buys gun on paypal and kills superbowl champ QB.".

for WHATEVER reason. Jesus Christ--how fucking dense can you get ??

Use cash to buy guns. It takes about 15 minutes.

So, in summary, what this amounts to is that if you buy a firearm or related materials online and pay through Paypal, you are banned from doing commerce on the internet!

So, I'm here at home at 6:10 a.m. and the local gun shop doesn't open until 10:00. I have to be at work at 8:30. I'd like to go hunting over the weekend and, being real big on time managment, decide to purchase some "related materials" before heading to the office.

BAM.... NO SALE!

Using PAYPAL was going to get you the goods delivered before you went through the door? Yowza.

OT, sorta, my only experience with PAYPAL was trying to make a donation to USMB. Supposedly PAYPAL deposited two amounts to my checking account and I had to verify that before I could use the system. That was 2 weeks ago. They only deposited ONE, not TWO, and after finagling with the PAYPAL sign-in trying to "guess" what the second deposit would be, I was then advised I only had "one more try left." Fuck it. Why should I pay them 2% anyway?

Maybe they'd like to stay in business? How much liability goes to Craig's list for the shooting of those college girls a few weeks ago? Internet activity running amok eventually will be taken seriously.

Maybe they'd like to stay in business? How much liability goes to Craig's list for the shooting of those college girls a few weeks ago? Internet activity running amok eventually will be taken seriously.

But we're the dense ones. Dillidick doesn't get the most simplist things. Its like debating with monkey's who only learned single words like Freedom or Unconstitutional or Terrorists. He might know over 100 words but he doesn't really get what they mean.

and maybe it's political or maybe not. BFD

But we're the dense ones. Dillidick doesn't get the most simplist things. Its like debating with monkey's who only learned single words like Freedom or Unconstitutional or Terrorists. He might know over 100 words but he doesn't really get what they mean.

Guess Visa and Mastercard aren't worried about being sued... :lol:

No, they are owned by the bankers that own/run this country, so no, they are not afraid one bit.

Just like the insurance companies and oil CEO's aren't afraid of our politicians.

They get sued all the time, but have considerably more assets and teams of lawyers whereas PAYPAL is relatively new to the game.

They get sued all the time, but have considerably more assets and teams of lawyers whereas PAYPAL is relatively new to the game.

Rationalize, rationalize.... whatever makes you feel better...

Forum List

Back