Pawlenty/Palin ticket would result in a landslide win for 2012.

I like Palin's in your face attitude and her common sense. Would I vote for her as President?? Don't know. Would have to see who she was running against.

As for her not being qualified. Well OL'BO sure is a long way from being qualified yet here he is, President of these United States. I also think Palin has a lot more experience that BO has.

Its all a moot point though as she's already stated whe isn't interested in 2012.

Palin Quit her job as governor to cash in and to avoid the problems this new economy would add to her resume.

She quit in the middle of the HARD work Alaska had in front of it.

She has NO idea how Washington works and cant even name anything she reads to stay informed.

Obama will have been president for 4 years.

You are not very good at acessing the facts

Man,you sure did reel in all the warped PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) Loons on this one. Any post that mentions Sarah Palin is sure to attract the worst of the worst when it comes to the PDS Loons. Looks like PDS has now replaced BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) at this point. Are you doing this on purpose Maple? Do you just like watching the PDS Loons freak out? I guess it is pretty funny. Anyway,keep reeling em in Maple. It is pretty interesting entertainment.

Pawlenty Chose Carol Molnau, she was unqualified and did not even read bridge reports. She failed the state in a very dramatic way.

Pawlenty has proven he cant be trusted to pick qualified people for his cabnet

Same for Obama.

Pawlenty has pictures of collapsed bridges in his future.

See what happens when you ignore what needs to be done for tax cutting purposes?

And Obama has pictures of a collapsed country in his.... and we'll all be paying for his pet projects 'stimulus' and healthcare... which we won't even be able to access.

See what happens when you lie and cheat and steal from Americans?

Tim Pawlenty?

Nobody knows who he is!

In a recent Washington Post poll of Republicans, when asked whom they would vote for the 2012 nomination, Pawlenty didn't even register.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...ntent/graphic/2009/11/30/GR2009113000509.html

Sarah Palin led the pack at 17%!

Whatever happened to Piyush Jindal???

He's up for re-election in 2011, IIRC, here in Louisiana. That might be tighter than he likes, especially if he's making moves towards a Presidential run. His efforts at setting up a Presidential run have really undercut support here at home, so he's got a rough decision ahead. Smart money is he's out until 2016 at the national level.

Plus, his record as governor is nothing great... at least so far.

Pawlenty Chose Carol Molnau, she was unqualified and did not even read bridge reports. She failed the state in a very dramatic way.

Pawlenty has proven he cant be trusted to pick qualified people for his cabnet

You do know that Obama picked Larry Summers as his Chief economic advisor and Summers lost Harvard 1.8 billion on the stock market. Obama picked qualified people? Do I need to go through the list? Timothy Guietner, tax cheat, on Obama's cabinet.

Try using that one in the election.

Obama will be the shoe in dem candidate.

Pawlenty wont make it through the republican free for all.

Your precious Palin and her competitors will distroy him and each other.

Tim Pawlenty?

Nobody knows who he is!

In a recent Washington Post poll of Republicans, when asked whom they would vote for the 2012 nomination, Pawlenty didn't even register.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...ntent/graphic/2009/11/30/GR2009113000509.html

He's up for re-election in 2011, IIRC, here in Louisiana. That might be tighter than he likes, especially if he's making moves towards a Presidential run. His efforts at setting up a Presidential run have really undercut support here at home, so he's got a rough decision ahead. Smart money is he's out until 2016 at the national level.

I agree. He probably wants to build a solid resume.

Plus, the Jindal bandwagon really was just a temporary thing anyway.

She is, they will. I don't like her having a public forum tho, she's nuts and racist/anti semitic. I don't even know what she's been out there saying recently or what is in her putrid little book except what I've heard on the news.

It would be fun watching people tear her down again but not that much fun when you have to listen to her babble.

I don't think Republicans are even stupid enough to put her up again.

Except for the 5 nutters on here that keep starting threads on her and defending her, and using her Facebook page as their "Sarah Bible" :cuckoo:

John McCain didn't even know anything about her and publically disagreed that Obama was a scary terrorist. She just kept right on with it tho. The silly bitch.

I'm almost tempted to read her book but I really don't think there's any threat of her running again.

Sarah, I think that you would find her book educational, it has been fact checked by 11 different associated press journalists. They did not fact check the Clinton's books or Obama's two books. She is quite the expert on energy issues and has much more exectutive experience than Obama did.

Tim Pawlenty?

Nobody knows who he is!

Is he still pandering for stimulus money? That HAS to make Republicans cringe.

Man,you sure did reel in all the warped PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) Loons on this one. Any post that mentions Sarah Palin is sure to attract the worst of the worst when it comes to the PDS Loons. Looks like PDS has now replaced BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) at this point. Are you doing this on purpose Maple? Do you just like watching the PDS Loons freak out? I guess it is pretty funny. Anyway,keep reeling em in Maple. It is pretty interesting entertainment.
I see the resident moron just chimed in!:lol::lol::lol:

Painting with a pretty broad brush aren't you? Because I for one neither hate Palin or like her. I am simply a realist. I think it would be toweringly stupid of her to run for POTUS or even be VP on a ticket. Indys or Moderates won't hold their noses to vote for her. And without the Indys and Moderates, NO candidate has a chance.

This isn't a dig or a knock on Palin, it's just reality.

Ahh...the ol' "energy" gambit. Sounds like Hillary and healthcare.

Their pet "babies," yet you don't see any positive recognition in other areas.

Except for the 5 nutters on here that keep starting threads on her and defending her, and using her Facebook page as their "Sarah Bible" :cuckoo:

John McCain didn't even know anything about her and publically disagreed that Obama was a scary terrorist. She just kept right on with it tho. The silly bitch.

I'm almost tempted to read her book but I really don't think there's any threat of her running again.

Sarah, I think that you would find her book educational, it has been fact checked by 11 different associated press journalists. They did not fact check the Clinton's books or Obama's two books. She is quite the expert on energy issues and has much more exectutive experience than Obama did.

Which is why it was found that it SHOULD have been sold as a work of FICTION....

[/B]

Same for Obama.

Pawlenty has pictures of collapsed bridges in his future.

See what happens when you ignore what needs to be done for tax cutting purposes?

And Obama has pictures of a collapsed country in his.... and we'll all be paying for his pet projects 'stimulus' and healthcare... which we won't even be able to access.

See what happens when you lie and cheat and steal from Americans?

Heres your problem, there are NO pictures of what you claim.

His "pet" projects will have and are already helping the American people.

Not as many people as you think fall for the no facts zone you and your cohorts adhere to

The average 10 year old has more executive expereince than Obama did.

Let's nominate the smartest 5th grader for Pres.!

how would you know, blastocyst?

Yeap lies and stupidity are all you have.

That is why the R party is in such disarry

Here's some FACTS Palin, this is a good e-mail that has been FACT CHECKED by 11 different associated press journalists. It's a good summary of what she did in Alaska.

A View From Alaska: By Dewey Whetsell

" The last forty-five of my sixty-six years I've spent in a commercial fishing town in Alaska. I understand Alaska politics but never understood national politics well until this last year. Here's the breaking point: Neither side of the Palin controversy gets it. It's not about persona, style, rhetoric, it's about doing things. Even Palin supporters never mention the things that I'm about to mention here."

1. Democrats forget when Palin was the Darling of the Democrats, because as soon as Palin took the governor's office away from a fellow Republican and tough SOB, Frank Murkowski, she tore into the Republicans' Corrupt Bastards Club. (CBC) and sent it packing. Many of it's members are now residing in state housing and wearing orange jumpsuits. The Democrats reacted by skipping around the yard, throwing confetti, and singing " La la la la" ( well, you know how they are). Name another governor in this country who has ever done anything similar. But while you're thinking, I'll continue."

2. Now, with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaska politicians to protect the giant oil companies here. So Palin constructed and enacted a new system of splitting the oil profits called "ACES." ExxonMobil ( the biggest corporation in the world) protested, and Sarah told it, " Don't let the door hit you in the stern on your way out." It stayed, and Alaska residents went from being merely wealthy to being filthy rich. Of course, the other huge international oil companies fell meekly into line. Again, give the name of any other governor in the country who has done anything similar.

3. The other thing she did when she walked into the governor's office is that she got the list of state requests for federal funding for projects known as "pork." She went through the list, took 85 percent of them out, and placed them in the " when-hell-freezes-over" stack. She let locals know that if we need something built, we'll pay for it ourselves. Maybe she figured she could use the money she got from selling the previous governor's jet because it was extravagant. Maybe she could use the money she saved by dismissing the governor's cook ( remarking that she could cook for her own family), giving back the state vehicle issued to her ( maintaining that she already had a car) and dismissing her state-provided security force ( never mentioning--I imagine--that she was packing heat herself.) I'm still waiting to hear the names of those other governors.

4. Even with her much-ridiculed " gosh and golly" manerisms, she managed to put together a totally new approach to getting a natural gas pipeline built that will be the biggest private construction project in the history of North America. No one else could do it even if they tried. If that doesn't impress you, you're trying too hard to be unimpressed while watching her do things like this while baking up a batch of brownies with her other hand.

5. For thirty years, Exxon held a lease to do exploratory drilling at a place called Point Thomson. It made excuses the entire time for why it couldn't start drilling. In truth it was holding it as an investment. No governor for thirty years could make it get started. This summer, she told Exxon she was revoking it's lease and kicking it out. It protested and threatened court action. She shrugged and reminded them that she knew the way to the courthouse. Alaska won again.

6. President Obama wants the nation to be on 25 percent renewable resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50 percent renewable by 2025. We are already at 25 percent. I can give you more specifics about things done, as opposed to style and persona. Everbody wants to be cool, sound cool, look cool. But that's just a cover-up.

I am still waiting to hear from liberals the names of other governors who can match what mine has done in two and a half years. I won't be holding my breath."

how would you know, blastocyst?
"Organizing" riff-raff to agitate doesn't count as an "executive" position.

Forum List

Back