Pawlenty/Palin ticket would result in a landslide win for 2012.

I like them both but Palin is a no-go for 2012. Pawlenty is someone who i would consider supporting but he would have to go with someone other than Palin as his running mate. Too much baggage with Palin.

And what baggage is that??? Would you care to explain? Have you read her book? Do you actually know what her agenda's are or are you just taking the liberal talking points as fact about her?

Well, the people of Alaska did, but then she quit....:eusa_whistle:

I like them both but Palin is a no-go for 2012. Pawlenty is someone who i would consider supporting but he would have to go with someone other than Palin as his running mate. Too much baggage with Palin.

And what baggage is that??? Would you care to explain? Have you read her book? Do you actually know what her agenda's are or are you just taking the liberal talking points as fact about her?

she's an asshat.

nobody but other asshats will vote for her.

Correction, she's an opportunistic asshat who is also a quitter. Get it right.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Hey California girl, you do know that you elected a president with NO, ZERO, ZIP executive experience, who was a former community organizor, spent some time as a state legislator, and ONLY spent 150 days in the U.S senate. Both of these people have more experience in the tip of their little finger than your guy does. Next time you vote, check the resume.

Hey Maple, maybe if you stopped obsessing over Palin and took your head out of her ass, you'd know that I'm a conservative. I didn't vote for Obama... BECAUSE I checked his fucking resume.

Did you vote??? With your post you are telling me you are against Palin? Who did you vote for then??? A write in?? You do know that Palin is a conservative far more conservative than McCain. Had it not been for Palin, McCain would have had a difficult time carrying his own state of Arizona.

I am not obsessing over Palin, I am just telling you the ticket that would win. Pawlenty/ Palin.

I will have whetever Maple's drinking, please.

In 2007 the I-35W Mississippi River bridge collapsed in Minneapolis. Molnau was unable to immediately assist in her capacity as Commissioner of Transportation because she was in China at the time. Molnau responded to complaints over her absence by stating she was presenting a paper on transportation. Subsequently some state legislators blamed her for her role as transportation commissioner for failing to advocate for robust funding of the state's transportation infrastructure, while Governor Pawlenty continued to support her.[6]Molnau was a controversial transportation commissioner; while she does not have a college degree and said she did not read bridge inspection reports,[5] she frequently promoted herself as a transportation expert while refusing to ask for funding to fix hundreds of problem bridges in Minnesota . She defended her leadership, citing that three members of her leadership team were engineers.[5] The bridge that collapsed was one of those problem bridges that inspectors found to be structurally deficient.[7] The required repairs were not made before the tragedy.[8] A plan to strengthen the fatiguing steel trusses under the bridge was scrapped, some claim in part due to the $2 million cost of those repairs, although MNDoT engineers "scoffed" at the suggestion that this was a major factor in the decision.[8] From 2003 through August 2007, Mn/DOT had reduced its staff of 4,500 by 600.[5] Her critics claim that her focus was on new roads—not maintenance of existing ones.[5] In September 2007 the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported that Molnau's Director of Emergency Response was attending a class at Harvard on Emergency Response. The Director did not return when the bridge collapsed, and proceeded to spend several days in Washington, DC before returning to Minnesota over a week later. The Director has since been terminated after the outcome of an investigation by the State's Legislative Auditor and the Department of Transportation.

she's an asshat.

Correction, she's an opportunistic asshat who is also a quitter. Get it right.
You and del are saying the censored version of what I'd say Sarah Palin is.

I'd say the word, but it's not right to use it in the polite company of ladies. Let's say it begins with a "w."

she's an asshat.

She is, they will. I don't like her having a public forum tho, she's nuts and racist/anti semitic. I don't even know what she's been out there saying recently or what is in her putrid little book except what I've heard on the news.

It would be fun watching people tear her down again but not that much fun when you have to listen to her babble.

I don't think Republicans are even stupid enough to put her up again.

Hey California girl, you do know that you elected a president with NO, ZERO, ZIP executive experience, who was a former community organizor, spent some time as a state legislator, and ONLY spent 150 days in the U.S senate. Both of these people have more experience in the tip of their little finger than your guy does. Next time you vote, check the resume.

Hey Maple, maybe if you stopped obsessing over Palin and took your head out of her ass, you'd know that I'm a conservative. I didn't vote for Obama... BECAUSE I checked his fucking resume.

Did you vote??? With your post you are telling me you are against Palin? Who did you vote for then??? A write in?? You do know that Palin is a conservative far more conservative than McCain. Had it not been for Palin, McCain would have had a difficult time carrying his own state of Arizona.

I am not obsessing over Palin, I am just telling you the ticket that would win. Pawlenty/ Palin.

Yes, I did vote. And being in the UK, trust me, it ain't that easy. I am very well aware of who Palin is, I am also aware of who McCain is, and who Obama is.... which is why I chose not to vote for McCain/Palin or Obama/Biden.

You might think a P/P ticket would win. I'm telling you, you are wrong.

she's an asshat.

She is, they will. I don't like her having a public forum tho, she's nuts and racist/anti semitic. I don't even know what she's been out there saying recently or what is in her putrid little book except what I've heard on the news.

It would be fun watching people tear her down again but not that much fun when you have to listen to her babble.

Except for the 5 nutters on here that keep starting threads on her and defending her, and using her Facebook page as their "Sarah Bible" :cuckoo:

Pawlenty Chose Carol Molnau, she was unqualified and did not even read bridge reports. She failed the state in a very dramatic way.

Pawlenty has proven he cant be trusted to pick qualified people for his cabnet

she's an asshat.

See, that's the thing.

When you take the chains off, you get to see the real nature of the beast.

Signed,
A Fake American (I live in a NW IN town, a Chicago burb).

Let me clarify....

The ONLY person living on this planet who will have even the slightest, most remote chance of unseating President Obama in 2012 is Hillary Clinton.

I believe she is waiting like a snake in the grass, keeping mostly pretty quiet, and if the Dems take a pasting in 2010 she will resign and run against Obama for the Democrat party nomination. And depending on how the economy is going, she might just win the nomination.

Believing that any ticket with Palin on it has a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding is an exercise in fantasy. Because Palin will NOT be attractive to the Indys and Moderates whose votes decide Presidential elections.

Forum List

Back