Pawlenty/Palin ticket would result in a landslide win for 2012.

Maple, Palin is not the right candidate for POTUS or VP. Let it go.

Just because blacks voted for Obama based on his color doesn't mean that women will do likewise.

Hey California girl, you do know that you elected a president with NO, ZERO, ZIP executive experience, who was a former community organizor, spent some time as a state legislator, and ONLY spent 150 days in the U.S senate. Both of these people have more experience in the tip of their little finger than your guy does. Next time you vote, check the resume.

Hey Maple, maybe if you stopped obsessing over Palin and took your head out of her ass, you'd know that I'm a conservative. I didn't vote for Obama... BECAUSE I checked his fucking resume.

In an actual national election, Palin would garner about as many votes as Ron Paul did. She is a niche candidate and it is a small but vocal niche.......just like Ron Paul. Before anyone goes there, I am not suggesting that Palin or Paul are similar in any way, shape, form or fashion beyond niche electibility.

I like them both but Palin is a no-go for 2012. Pawlenty is someone who i would consider supporting but he would have to go with someone other than Palin as his running mate. Too much baggage with Palin.

And what baggage is that??? Would you care to explain? Have you read her book? Do you actually know what her agenda's are or are you just taking the liberal talking points as fact about her?

I like them both but Palin is a no-go for 2012. Pawlenty is someone who i would consider supporting but he would have to go with someone other than Palin as his running mate. Too much baggage with Palin.

And what baggage is that??? Would you care to explain? Have you read her book? Do you actually know what her agenda's are or are you just taking the liberal talking points as fact about her?

she's an asshat.

nobody but other asshats will vote for her.

In an actual national election, Palin would garner about as many votes as Ron Paul did. She is a niche candidate and it is a small but vocal niche.......just like Ron Paul. Before anyone goes there, I am not suggesting that Palin or Paul are similar in any way, shape, form or fashion beyond niche electibility.

I agree. Her supporters are blind - in a similar way to Obama's... they refuse to acknowledge any faults... this sort of blind allegience makes me uncomfortable.

If I had my way, Colin Powell would run.... and maybe Condi Rice as his running mate. That's a ticket I'd look at very seriously. Won't happen but...

Umm we learned nothing about palin before her book?
Paper cares not what you put on it.

she's an asshat.

nobody but other asshats will vote for her.

I think Maple is living in her own Private Idaho.

Just because blacks voted for Obama based on his color doesn't mean that women will do likewise.

Is to!

Is not.

You just want to force us moderates to vote against Palin in 2012. How do you know that we could stomach 4 more years of Obama huh, huh?

(Please Va, let it go!! I want a choice next time. PLEASE!!!)

But, she was SO much fun to watch the first time.....that Couric interview had me rolling! And the SNL skits.....come on!

Hey California girl, you do know that you elected a president with NO, ZERO, ZIP executive experience, who was a former community organizor, spent some time as a state legislator, and ONLY spent 150 days in the U.S senate. Both of these people have more experience in the tip of their little finger than your guy does. Next time you vote, check the resume.

Hey Maple, maybe if you stopped obsessing over Palin and took your head out of her ass, you'd know that I'm a conservative. I didn't vote for Obama... BECAUSE I checked his fucking resume.

Did you vote??? With your post you are telling me you are against Palin? Who did you vote for then??? A write in?? You do know that Palin is a conservative far more conservative than McCain. Had it not been for Palin, McCain would have had a difficult time carrying his own state of Arizona.

I am not obsessing over Palin, I am just telling you the ticket that would win. Pawlenty/ Palin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back