Paul Ryan's Office Calls Cops On Jobless Protesters

one would think the layabouts would be engaged in looking for employment or a new trailer park in which to set up their mobile meth lab.

I find this particulary offensive coming from a board mod. How do you know they are "layabouts"? How do you know they aren't looking for employment - otherwise, why would they be protesting at Ryan's office? How do you know they aspire to trailer parks? How do you know they have "mobile meth labs"?

If they're protesting they're not looking for work....

Wasting time...

Why does this have to be explained to you?

It's also unbelievable that he is charging $15 to attend his one town hall event in his district this summer on September 6. Why would an elected official be charging his constituents to attend such a meeting? Is that even legal?

that title just about brings me to tears. They should blow off Ryan and pledge to vote for Obama, that will show him....:lol:

one would think the layabouts would be engaged in looking for employment or a new trailer park in which to set up their mobile meth lab.

I find this particulary offensive coming from a board mod. How do you know they are "layabouts"? How do you know they aren't looking for employment - otherwise, why would they be protesting at Ryan's office? How do you know they aspire to trailer parks? How do you know they have "mobile meth labs"?

Same way you know that the Tea party are all racist, all terrorists, all supporters of Hitler. Same way you know that gun owners are all terrorists that all Republicans cling to God and their guns. Should I go on?

Yea, please go on. Vent. Get it all out.
crazy-guy-in-straight-jacket.jpg

It's also unbelievable that he is charging $15 to attend his one town hall event in his district this summer on September 6. Why would an elected official be charging his constituents to attend such a meeting? Is that even legal?

of course it's legal.

they call them *fundraisers*, unless you're trying to score some kind of points, then you call them *town hall style* meetings, and bang on the offending pol for having the effrontery to charge admission.

like this....

barney frank had a *town hall style* meeting with wall street brokers, and charged a minimum $1000/head up to over $5000.

Mr. Frank Goes to Wall Street - NYTimes.com

oh, the humanity! :rofl:

Barney Frank had a fundraiser.

15 buck is NOT a fundraiser. Especially not for someone of Ryan's stature. It's laughable to even suggest it. And if there were any food, plus paying for the hall, would that leave him with more than 50 cents a person?

Oh Wow, I had such a great fundraiser. Bet I got a hundred bucks. Or close.

Wasting time...

Duh, who did I ask to explain it to me?

By the way, you do realize that Dr. House is a fictional narcissist antihero TV character, don't you...?

Wasting time...

Duh, who did I ask to explain it to me?

By the way, you do realize that Dr. House is a fictional narcissist antihero TV character, don't you...?

When you posted stupid shit, it was evident you didn't know what you were talking about....

This thread isn't about me...

You lefties are pathetic little peeps. Everyone KNOWS the order have been put out by the DNC, moveon, dailykos, to disrupt the town halls. but your all titles are a hoot. It's not like the ones you post for the Tea Party, now ARE THEY...oh no, these are JOBLESS PROTESTERS....

If they are JOBLESS they should be in front of the WHITE HOUSE. He is the one who has been PROMISING jobs for the LAST THREE FUCKING YEARS.

So you are going to claim you never generalize about the right?

Actually, I try to stay on topic. For the most part, no group is ALL of anything.

So lets get your opinion on several major generalizations provided to us from Obama and company shall we?

Did you find it particularly offensive when Obama referred to conservative Republicans as :cling to God and Guns"?

Did you find it particularly offensive when elected Democratic members of Congress called the Tea party all Racist?

Did you find it particularly offensive when elected Democrats referred to Conservatives as Terrorists?

Did you find it particularly offensive when elected democrats referred to the Tea party and Conservatives as the same as "suicide Bombers"?

Did you find it particularly offensive when the Speaker of the House referred to elderly protestors as Astro turf?

So you are going to claim you never generalize about the right?

Actually, I try to stay on topic. For the most part, no group is ALL of anything.

So lets get your opinion on several major generalizations provided to us from Obama and company shall we?

Did you find it particularly offensive when Obama referred to conservative Republicans as :cling to God and Guns"?

Did you find it particularly offensive when elected Democratic members of Congress called the Tea party all Racist?

Did you find it particularly offensive when elected Democrats referred to Conservatives as Terrorists?

Did you find it particularly offensive when elected democrats referred to the Tea party and Conservatives as the same as "suicide Bombers"?

Did you find it particularly offensive when the Speaker of the House referred to elderly protestors as Astro turf?

Actually, no given the day & age I don't take offense lightly. Not so sensitive... Of Course Iam not a "conservative" but an ***INDEPENDENT**.. I sit back back an watch all the petty crap that ya'all consider as "importamt" issues. To me it looks like American putting down a fellow American.

Let me get this straight....... We are still the most significant country to ever exist!!!! Bar none.
Got it. You put your fellow Americans down at you rown peril. NySo lets get your opinion on several major generalizations provided to us from Obama and company shall we?

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd. Indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible.

I find it particularly offensive when the United States is not united. We are still the most innovative nation the planet has ever seen.

Forum List

Back