Patriots win 2018 Super Bowl! Trump cult followers write their own history....

We've seen over the last 24 hours that the followers that follow illegitimate president Donald Trump will deny real news and try to create their own. In their mind, their flips and flops about the 12 indictments of Russian operatives and Trump's involvement with them have ranged from blaming Clinton and Obama to saying the entire FBI as an organization is conspiring against Trump to just denying the indictments happened in the first place.

The Trump cult simply tries to write their own version of history, regardless of factual information. I suppose, what do we expect coming from a group of fools who voted for a reality TV show host as President?!

Nevertheless...it will be fun watching what other historical events Trump cult followers try to rewrite history about?!

Some of them are New England Patriots fans.....so, they made the New England Patriots the new 2018 Super Bowl Champs! Coverage of the actual Philadelphia Eagles 41-33 victory over the Patriots last February is just "fake news".....and we should believe them because that's what they tell us to believe and the liberal media were just a bunch of Eagles' fans.

The Trump cult....legends in their own mind!
True.

Trump supporters lie as much as Trump, if not more so.

Remember, that's President Trump

No....lower case "p", he doesn't deserve the title.

You created this thread complaining about Donald's followers purposely detaching from reality. And yet you are just as stubborn to acknowledge the reality. Donald Trump is President of the United States. I don't like it, but it's the truth. If you won't embrace that truth then you are just a petty hypocrite.

I realize he is 'president'.....but, he is not a legitimate POTUS. Because of his actions, he has not deserved the respect others before him have earned. I disliked GWBush intensely and disagreed with most of what he did, however, I respected him as POTUS because he was legitimate.

Trump is not. Asking for involvement from a hostile foreign adversary proves that his allegiance does NOT lie with America....it lies with himself and God only knows who else.

He is a legitimate POTUS and MY PRESIDENT.

Your anti-American opinion on the matter is worth less than shit.

Sure goober....because that's what your authoritarian tells you to believe. You're a good cult member....I'll grant you that much.

We've seen over the last 24 hours that the followers that follow illegitimate president Donald Trump will deny real news and try to create their own. In their mind, their flips and flops about the 12 indictments of Russian operatives and Trump's involvement with them have ranged from blaming Clinton and Obama to saying the entire FBI as an organization is conspiring against Trump to just denying the indictments happened in the first place.

The Trump cult simply tries to write their own version of history, regardless of factual information. I suppose, what do we expect coming from a group of fools who voted for a reality TV show host as President?!

Nevertheless...it will be fun watching what other historical events Trump cult followers try to rewrite history about?!

Some of them are New England Patriots fans.....so, they made the New England Patriots the new 2018 Super Bowl Champs! Coverage of the actual Philadelphia Eagles 41-33 victory over the Patriots last February is just "fake news".....and we should believe them because that's what they tell us to believe and the liberal media were just a bunch of Eagles' fans.

True.

Trump supporters lie as much as Trump, if not more so.

They have to.......as a matter of fact, they'll twist themselves into so many knots they forget what they're lying about. It's obvious to everyone except them.....

You created this thread complaining about Donald's followers purposely detaching from reality. And yet you are just as stubborn to acknowledge the reality. Donald Trump is President of the United States. I don't like it, but it's the truth. If you won't embrace that truth then you are just a petty hypocrite.

I realize he is 'president'.....but, he is not a legitimate POTUS. Because of his actions, he has not deserved the respect others before him have earned. I disliked GWBush intensely and disagreed with most of what he did, however, I respected him as POTUS because he was legitimate.

Trump is not. Asking for involvement from a hostile foreign adversary proves that his allegiance does NOT lie with America....it lies with himself and God only knows who else.

Sure goober....because that's what your authoritarian tells you to believe. You're a good cult member....I'll grant you that much.

Actually he just plain is the legitimate president. He won, if you didn't notice.... a winner.

You have issues on understanding that, because you are as clueless as a cretin.

/---------/ "illegitimate president Donald Trump"
Get some today.
View attachment 204909

So....we are AGAIN back to you telling us we're "butt hurt" simply because you found a meme for it?!?!? You have the intellect of a slow 2nd Grader.

Actually he just plain is the legitimate president. He won, if you didn't notice.... a winner.

You should try reading a little history about our country....it'd do you some good.

Get some today.
View attachment 204909

So....we are AGAIN back to our being "butt hurt" simply because you found a meme for it?!?!? You have the intellect of a slow 2nd Grader.
/-----/ Your "illegitimate president Donald Trump" rant deserves ridicule and nothing more.
upload_2018-7-15_8-13-28.jpeg

Get some today.
View attachment 204909

So....we are AGAIN back to our being "butt hurt" simply because you found a meme for it?!?!? You have the intellect of a slow 2nd Grader.
/-----/ Your "illegitimate president Donald Trump" rant deserves ridicule and nothing more.
View attachment 204910

Sure because that's what you say. But, you're the same imbecile that wants people to believe that the entire FBI is involved in a massive conspiracy against Donald Trump?!

Oh....then you'll call yourself someone who supports "law and order"??????????????????????????????????

SPINNY, SPINNY, SPINNY! It's difficult to tell if you people are genuinely this stupid or if you are just this stubborn?

Here is a person who is NOT the president, legitimate or illegitimate:

1e7gbe.jpg

And most certainly, not my president. Maybe she is Frank the Tank's president...

1e7gbe.jpg

And most certainly, not my president. Maybe she is Frank the Tank's president...

....RIGHT! Which was a result of Donald Trump engaging a hostile foreign adversary to commit espionage. Thanks for reminding us.....

We have video and indictments to prove it. It sure would be nice if you invested half the time you look for stupid memes into actually educating yourself about **** that matters. We know you won't which is why it is so easy to beat you boobs in a debate. You're a broken record that keeps repeating the same thing over and over.............

1e7gbe.jpg

....RIGHT! Which was a result of Donald Trump engaged a hostile foreign adversary to commit espionage. Thanks for reminding us.....

We have video and indictments to prove it.

You have jack shit... you yourself don't believe that Trump took part in espionage.

Hillary and her email server, that's a other story.

1e7gbe.jpg

....RIGHT! Which was a result of Donald Trump engaged a hostile foreign adversary to commit espionage. Thanks for reminding us.....

You have jack shit... you yourself don't believe that Trump took part in espionage.

Not sure.....all we have is Trump on video asking for Russian interference and a timeline showing Russians interfered immediately thereafter. Seems pretty lock-step to those of us who care about the longevity of the country......I guess not so much for those of you who are either too stubborn or stupid to give a ****.

Although, bringing up Hillary Clinton's email server is such a perfect example of hypocrisy by you people.....I'm starting to think you're a left wing plant. Nobody can be as profoundly stupid as you're showing here. If you are..AWESOME....keep doing what you're doing!

Last edited:

1e7gbe.jpg

Not sure.....all we have is Trump on video asking for Russian interference and a timeline showing Russians interfered immediately thereafter. Seems pretty lock-step to those of us who care about the longevity of the country......I guess not so much for those of you who are either too stubborn or stupid to give a ****.

I wonder how stupid one would have to be to slurp up this rhetoric. IQ less than 70 for sure...

Trump cult caption:

The Electoral College says he does and instead of passing the buck why not blame Jill Stein for costing Hillary Clinton the election?

Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania were three states that had Jill Stein voters voted for Clinton, well you would not be crying like you are about Trump.

If you were stupid enough to fall for fake news articles like Twenty Million Amish would vote for Trump, well then that individual would be consider more moronic than me...

Now if you are crying about Wikileaks leaks of the fact the DNC did everything to crown Clinton, well make sure your political party hides it corruption better!

Clinton lost not because of Russia no matter how much DailyKos, MSNBC, Democracy Now, or CNN tell you, but she lost because majority of States did not want her as President and were sick of her!

Now I wrote States and not Popular votes because those like you seem to confuse the two and believe because of California vote total Hillary should be President but the Electoral College does show she lost the majority of the States which make Trump our President no matter how much you deny it!

FYI:

I voted for Johnson and even if you added the Johnson and Stein vote to Clinton vote total here in Texas, well Trump still won, so my vote would have never helped your Candidate in the first damn place.

So the buck stop with Stein but I know your kind can not handle losing because of the Green Party yet again...

FACT: Donald Trump "won" by losing by 3 million votes in a razor thing election where the "winner" asked for help from a hostile foreign adversary to intervene in the elections. We have video proof of this....and now indictments proving this to be true. This makes the Trump "presidency" illegitimate.

The fact that you believe that and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it .... is just gravy.

mdh9a.jpg

Again....more evidence showing you folks are anti-American. The more evidence we have of this, the better.....I don't care how many memes you cut and paste.
Breaking!

Trump indicted.

Oh!

Wait.

Premature ejaculation.

Any day now.

Just you wait and see.

It was " razor thing."

#Russia

I realize he is 'president'.....but, he is not a legitimate POTUS. Because of his actions, he has not deserved the respect others before him have earned. I disliked GWBush intensely and disagreed with most of what he did, however, I respected him as POTUS because he was at least legitimate. (Florida notwithstanding)

Translation: :CryingCow:

You do know what plagerism is right??

pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
    synonyms: copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft,stealing;
    informalcribbing
    "accusations of plagiarism

I saw this OP twice already in two different forums ....

But he has it. The only thing better than him having the title, is you hating it.

It's the butter on the popcorn.

That's my entire point genius.....Trump cultists don't care HOW he "got the title", just that he has it.

The more people understand that people like you or Trump don't really stand for American interests...the better.

Like obama\grubber care lie?

Like Harry Reid saying he was glad he lied about Romney's tax return n?

Like Hillary bought the DNC nomination?

Before Trump was the illegitimate president, Bush was the illegitimate president. Face it, democrats don't like elections.

Wow! That's quite the straw man you've built there. The snowflake anti-Trump cult lives in a fantasy world populated by the entire DNC and a horde of straw men. Do you have unicorns, leprechauns , and UFOs there too? Just curious.

Strawmen arguments don't result in 12 indictments there squiggy!

Are you really that stupid or are you just being a partisan ass? I'm curious.

You do know what plagerism is right??

pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
    synonyms: copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft,stealing;
    informalcribbing
    "accusations of plagiarism

I saw this OP twice already in two different forums ....

You're lying. If you're going to accuse me of something...at least spell it correctly you moron.

Forum List

Back