How AMERICAN "students" react to the American flag vs the isis flag.

One dude noticed he had a "star of dawid" necklace. Exposed.. Wave the Zionist flag and see what the douchebags say next time...

Who else cannot wait until we get to fight back?

Oh, this is such a dumb video.

Firstly, he's waving the US flag AND making comments that are rather ridiculous.

The sort of comments that people who don't want to know the truth make.

"This country stands for freedom", does it?

When the US tried to oust the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED LEADER of Venezuela and replace him with a non democratically elected leader, in the name of democracy, you know there's a problem.

The US took out undemocratically elected Saddam Hussein, not because he was undemocratic, but because he was OPEC and he hated the US. Hardly standing for freedom.

They took out Afghanistan not because the Taliban was not democratic, but because Afghanistan asked the US to provide evidence that Osama ibn Laden had done something wrong, the US refused.

The US president goes to the UK and says a guy who just left the cabinet would be a good PM. Democracy? No. That's not democracy, that's the president being a dick.

So, the guy in the video is saying stuff that a person who goes to Berkley can see is bullshit.

With ISIS, he waves the flag, but really, how many people are looking at the flag he's actually waving. Most pictures show him waving a black flag which has something on it, but it's not easily recognizable even when looking at a still image.

He then says "The black flag of ISIS will stand over the White House", but no one else is in the shot. He could literally be the only person around, him and the person taking the video.

Then he says "I denounce Western Imperialism." while people are around. I think a lot of people denounce Western Imperialism.

Then someone says "good for you man", but it's clear that this shot isn't connected with anything he's said before. He could literally have said anything. Got that sound, and then edited the video.

The same when someone says "I love that you're saying that", he could have said anything.

Most people literally ignore him.

The video is bullshit, basically edited to show things that may or may not have happened, and definitely designed to present something that isn't true.

Fake news.

Who else cannot wait until we get to fight back?

These youthful reactions to our Flag are the result of decades of anti-American programming of young minds by 24/7 news outlets, Hollywood fiction, and postmodernist elitist college professors--to name but a few of the worst actors. Decades of teaching and instilling in young hearts the belief and approval it is okay and cool to despise your country; ignorant, base and the mark of low education to be patriotic.

My great grandfather--I was recently looking at pictures of him from the era--was born in 1897. He enlisted in the Army at Ft. Meade Maryland in 1915 as a carpenter's apprentice but ended up volunteered into an infantry company after the construction of new barracks. He was deployed to Europe in 1917, and returned to Ft. Meade in 1918. There he came down with the Spanish Flu. Before he died in 1981, he recounted to us great grandchildren a story of how he had been weeks inside the army hospital on a gurney, with other soldiers dying all around him. How that spring he asked a nurse to wheel him out onto a balcony. He believed the fresh spring air saved his life.

I often measure myself against him, and just as often find myself lacking; hardly adequate to occupy his generational shadow. Men of his caliber, men who fought in mud runnels in trenches and barbed wire, survived enemy waves and charges out across no man's land; mustard gas and random shrapnel--all half a world away from home--those men were of a metal harder and more giving than most anyone breathing today.

The measure of what such men gave of themselves and the worry of their families to God and country--such a measure can rarely be realized or even fully imagined, honestly, in this age of information of ours. We must ask ourselves then, perhaps, how to entreat with our fellow American men and women who display such disdain for a symbol that is representative of the hearts and souls of all such men of plated iron who gave to them the gift of freedom through sacrifice; freedom they have no idea how to respect, and in the height of such ignorance, seek to bring it down by spitting on what enables their petulant disrespect?

The youngest of the most ignorant--those who express anti-patriotism for youthful disillusionment--will hopefully 'come around' with advancing years, and return to sight of the Flag seeing her for what she represents in full. Others--the hardline anti-American intellectuals and would be revolutionaries who crawl within their skin at the mention or sight of Old Glory--will likely never love their nation, and can desecrate her as practice of their American freedom as reward for the sacrifice of their forefathers.

However, to all those who would destroy what so many of our ancestors bled and died for, your exits from this world will likely be unexpected and swift--should you pass the point of no return on the journey to bring about the end of your nation or remake her into something else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back