Patriots Super Bowl ring

the guy lied on national tv and has exposed the mockery of what has happened to football. Its no longer about ability & perseverance but now its about individual celebrity & winning at all costs (cheatriots & the liar Brady)

Playing with a ball that's slightly under inflated is making a "mockery" of football? Seriously, Dottie? Do you have any idea how stupid you look obsessing over this? Tom Brady is one of the best things to happen to football in a long time. He's taken part in some of the most epic games ever played. The only reason YOU hate him is that he doesn't play for your team.
Wow... so first your excuse was ... where's the proof. Now you claim it doesn't matter. WOW... just WOW Clearly you've never handled a football. You're just a talent-less goof.

the guy lied on national tv and has exposed the mockery of what has happened to football. Its no longer about ability & perseverance but now its about individual celebrity & winning at all costs (cheatriots & the liar Brady)

Playing with a ball that's slightly under inflated is making a "mockery" of football? Seriously, Dottie? Do you have any idea how stupid you look obsessing over this? Tom Brady is one of the best things to happen to football in a long time. He's taken part in some of the most epic games ever played. The only reason YOU hate him is that he doesn't play for your team.
Wow... so first your excuse was ... where's the proof. Now you claim it doesn't matter. WOW... just WOW Clearly you've never handled a football. You're just a talent-less goof.

thats TROLLSTYLE for ya.he would be laughed out of a dabating hall in a minute.he has no zero debating skills.he is such a worshipper of brady and belicheat that just like the pats,he has to backpeddle all the time when he is backed up against the wall.lol

trollstyle and the other cheatriot apologists cant get around it no matter how much dodgeball they play,that they are going to go down with the black sox as the worst scandal in sports.when you have so many other NFL players calling them cheaters,then its time for trollstyle and the others to give it up and accept defeat.lol

Somehow, 911 thinks I'm "butt hurt". Why I have no idea.

It's obvious that HE'S butt hurt over the Ravens loss and Huggy is butt hurt over the Seahawks loss. Me? I couldn't be happier about how the season worked out!

Ya, I'm just sitting here on my hurt butt. :lol:

A third straight SB appearance will sooth the pain though.

No wonder trollstyle loves the pats so much. just like them, he lies saying he is not butthurt when its so obvious by all his posts he is.:biggrin:

Yeah with the pickup of Graham,I dont see anybody being a challenge for the Seahawks this year and the AFC is so weak that once they win the NFC title game,its all over.

the AFC is so weak that the pats will still have a good chance to make it back to the superbowl like you want them to but I dont see that happening though since they have been exposed now twice and will really be under the radar this year after all this.

But more importantly,they lost shane vereen,browner,and revis.Revis more than anything will be a huge loss for them.He was not only a factor for them in the regular season but in the superbowl as well.

I dont think the seahawks will get the chance to beat them up in a rematch next year because of that,but the year after they will though.

The year after in 2016,they will be scheduled to play them again and at age 39 Brady will be showing his age for sure at that point and the Hawks with Wilson winning another superbowl will tear up the cheatriots in their rematch just as the raiders did the following year in their rematch against them after the officials stole that playoff game against them with the tuck rule.

I wont forget that game when the raiders in their rematch the following year,showed that they should have been the ones in the superbowl that year against the rams,not the cheats.

It was a monday night football game the next season in oakland thankfully because I still remember seeing the banner on the wall that spelled out the truth saying IT WAS A FUMBLE.

The whole entire world got to see that banner showing how the officials rigged that game for the cheats to get to the superbowl that year and for brady to win his first superbowl.:biggrin: everybody outside of boston,around the country and the world now know they are not legitimate winners.lol

they allowed the cheats to mug the rams recievers.that was how they won it and shocked everyone.Your not going to be able to shut down what was called the greatest show on turf at that time,not without cheating like they did.the NFL is so rigged and so much plays favorites for that team and trollstyle hates that little truth.:biggrin:

I was happy back then that the cheats won that superbowl obviously.for the last 20 years i have always rooted for the team that plays the rams to win all the time so i got my wish back then. I never could understand how they won that game but its all clear now,the NFL wanted to make sure they not only made it to the superbowl that year,but won it as well.

btw Huggy,what is trollstyles buddy pooper saying to you NOW these days since you took him to school a couple years ago when you said back then the seahawks were a dynasty and he just laughed at you? Knowing him,he is STILL denying that reality right?:biggrin::lmao::lmao::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

shit stain do you know how many points it takes to beat the opposing team? Every little bit of cheating matters you idiot Oldstyle Are you really this dumb? :eusa_eh: A lot is riding on those games in Vegas, in merchandizing, & endorsements. Go away, you bother me and waste my time kiddo.

shit stain do you know how many points it takes to beat the opposing team? Every little bit of cheating matters you idiot Oldstyle Are you really this dumb? :eusa_eh:

you made a mistake.you mean TROLLSTYLE dude.He debates like a five year old and goes into meltdown mode no matter what the topic is whether its sports,politics,ect,ect, do you REALLY have to ask if he's dumb or not?:biggrin:

Thats our :up: Oldstyle :rofl:

Thats our :up: Oldstyle :rofl:

He debates like a five year old and goes into meltdown mode when he is proven wrong and taken to school no matter what the topic is whether its sports,politics,ect,ect, do you REALLY have to ask if he's dumb or not?:biggrin:

you cheatriots apologists are pathetic

roge150508.gif

You want Tom Brady, just admit it! :lol:

Does he want Brady to deflate his balls? :lol:

shit stain do you know how many points it takes to beat the opposing team? Every little bit of cheating matters you idiot Oldstyle Are you really this dumb? :eusa_eh: A lot is riding on those games in Vegas, in merchandizing, & endorsements. Go away, you bother me and waste my time kiddo.

I agree. A softer more easily gripped football that doesn't get fumbled by an RB and eventually makes it into the end zone vs a harder football that "pops out" during an extra hard hit and the resulting turn over of possession that leads to a TD can be a 14 point swing. It's easy for the average fan to see something "happen" like a fumble. It may be harder to see something that "doesn't happen. For instance, it's harder to see that a fumble should occur in certain situations but "somehow" the ball carrier hangs on and nobody gives it a second thought. There are several clear advantages in maintaining control and therefore possession of the deflated ball.

I agree. A softer more easily gripped football that doesn't get fumbled by an RB and eventually makes it into the end zone vs a harder football that "pops out" during an extra hard hit and the resulting turn over of possession that leads to a TD can be a 14 point swing. It's easy for the average fan to see something "happen" like a fumble. It may be harder to see something that "doesn't happen. For instance, it's harder to see that a fumble should occur in certain situations but "somehow" the ball carrier hangs on and nobody gives it a second thought. There are several clear advantages in maintaining control and therefore possession of the deflated ball.
Not to mention how much easier it is to catch a deflated ball. Then compound that with freezing temps, smallish hands, throwing the ball hard to make it harder to intercept... You want a completion while making it hard to intercept when it's cold and your QB has small hands?? Simple let the air out of the ball a few pounds and let your QB throw a bullet into tight coverage.

This is an explanation I can understand. Makes sense.

Speaking of "handling a football"...did you want to take a crack at explaining why none of the officials who DID handle the balls that Tom Brady was using...handling them REPEATEDLY...didn't notice there was a problem?

When one of you "football geniuses" can explain to me why Brady beat the tar out of the Colts in the second half of that game playing with footballs that were "regulation"...then all of your whining about cheating might actually have some credence.

As for what's riding in Vegas on these games? Who cares? I don't bet on games...neither should you.

And my pointing out that a team is hardly a "dynasty" because it went to two Super Bowls...winning one and losing one...is just the truth.

If you want to talk about football "dynasties"...

The Green Bay Packers of the 60's
The Pittsburg Steelers of the 70's
The Dallas Cowboys of the 90's
The San Francisco 49'ers of the 80's and 90's.
And the New England Patriots.

The Seattle Seahawks? Get serious...

And my pointing out that a team is hardly a "dynasty" because it went to two Super Bowls...winning one and losing one...is just the truth.

If you want to talk about football "dynasties"...

The Green Bay Packers of the 60's
The Pittsburg Steelers of the 70's
The Dallas Cowboys of the 90's
The San Francisco 49'ers of the 80's and 90's.
And the New England Patriots.

The Seattle Seahawks? Get serious...

Who is claiming a back to back Super Bowl appearance is a dynasty? That is pretty stupid, unless you are a flaming Hawk fan, those guys have no basis in reality.

Speaking of "handling a football"...did you want to take a crack at explaining why none of the officials who DID handle the balls that Tom Brady was using...handling them REPEATEDLY...didn't notice there was a problem?
My guess would be that they were told by their bosses to look the other way. Or that they were being paid to look the other way. Cause it's really easy to tell the difference.

Forum List

Back