Pastor Orders His Flock to Beat Gay Couple Arriving At Church

I have to just assume that you're kind of dim, and haven't seen the five hundred times I've said I'm an atheist.

don't have a God. Haven't for years.

My point was, these two punks decided to start a fight. Well, they got one. Can't get worked up about this. I suspect that this father's relationship with this kid has been a major ordeal.

Wrong assumption, asshole. You can go with B) I have your sorry ass on ignore. Sadly, somebody quoted your total waste of cyber air.

so that's why you posted IMMEDIATELY after me? Because you were quoting someone who didn't respond to my comments? And then took the time to neg rep, because you are totally ignoring me.

(How old are you, 14?)

Okay, I think we've established you're dishonest.... but everyone knew that.

Apparently I neg-repped you twice in one day, and yes; some threads I take people off ignore to see what they have said. Today was one of those times, and so apparently I owe Joe an apology.

Even if I continue to believe he's unhinged, a member of the dregs of society, and etc - he was right and I was wrong.

So I edited out the last thing I said *but anybody subscribing to this thread will see the original post in their inbox* to replace it with my admission of error.

Last edited:
Sounds like a bunch of Evangelical fruitcakes.

Yes, it does...

And you know what, I don't go to their churches and start reading from the book of Richard Dawkins about why their faith is silly. I respect that's their place for their beliefs.

These two gay dudes went looking for a fight, and found one. I would have no more sympathy if members of the Westboro Baptist Church went to a Pride Parade with their "God Hates F**gs" signs and got a royal beating, either. Or if the Nazis went to Skokie and got the snot beaten out of them.

If you go picking fights with people on their turf, you should either be ready to kick some backside, or get your backside kicked.

Or you can do the breathtakingly rational thing and realize that isn't the place to engage in that kind of behavior. Because you know what, it's rude.

You go to a message board, you should expect to have a back and forth. YOu go to a Church and insult their beliefs, you kind of bring it down on yourself.

Now, if these church members went to these fellow's home, broke in and beat them, I'd be for throwing the book at them. Absolutely. Less sympathetic here.

Wrong assumption, asshole. You can go with B) I have your sorry ass on ignore. Sadly, somebody quoted your total waste of cyber air.

so that's why you posted IMMEDIATELY after me? Because you were quoting someone who didn't respond to my comments? And then took the time to neg rep, because you are totally ignoring me.

(How old are you, 14?)

Okay, I think we've established you're dishonest.... but everyone knew that.

Apparently I neg-repped you twice in one day, and yes; some threads I take people off ignore to see what they have said. Today was one of those times, and so apparently I owe Joe an apology.

Even if I continue to believe he's unhinged, a member of the dregs of society, and etc - he was right and I was wrong.

So I edited out the last thing I said *but anybody subscribing to this thread will see the original post in their inbox* to replace it with my admission of error.

Ooookay.. hey, snookums', it's only a freakin' message board, not world peace...

Publicly, you dumb fuck.

And in your spiritual world - men of God physically attack and beat people?

I hope you're not still wondering why so many people have turned their backs on your God.

I have to just assume that you're kind of dim, and haven't seen the five hundred times I've said I'm an atheist.

My point was, these two punks decided to start a fight. Well, they got one. Can't get worked up about this. I suspect that this father's relationship with this kid has been a major ordeal.

Don't you find it kind of strange that a lot of people end up making 'assumptions' about you? :eusa_whistle:

Thanks for the reply, but i'll let Avatar clear it up. The post seemed pretty black and white to me.

A person who's non-christian<that same person if he/she were christian

How on earth did you get that from anything I've said?

"Wanting people to learn that so they can grow and become better people is arrogant?"

You expressed a desire for BDBoop to become a christian, then you said the above line as justification.

Don't you find it kind of strange that a lot of people end up making 'assumptions' about you? :eusa_whistle:

Not a lot, no. Just right-wing nutjobs. :)

A true Christian could never order their flock to beat a gay person. Instead he would bring them into the church and try to show them their errors if they believed they were living a sinful life. They would understnd the bible doesn't command we can judge anyone..only God can judge in fact it says Judge not and it says to forgive others without condition. So many think they know the bible and follow it but very few truly do.

Not that they deserved it, but the two went looking for this. Obviously.

My guess is the son went to the church to make his dad feel uncomfortable, because the 2 don't get along.

However that's not even in the same ballpark as going there trying to start a physical fight and to get beat up while in your car by a handful of crazed lunatics.

There's no excuse for it, none.

Thanks for the reply, but i'll let Avatar clear it up. The post seemed pretty black and white to me.

A person who's non-christian<that same person if he/she were christian

"Wanting people to learn that so they can grow and become better people is arrogant?"

You expressed a desire for BDBoop to become a christian, then you said the above line as justification.

Actually, no. I encouraged her to accept the reality of Truth and not relavtive truth nonsense. I didn't mention anything about her accepting Christianity. She could be Christian for all I know. I don't know that Ive ever seen her mention what her faith is.

The simple fact is that in order to learn you have to acknowledge that there is something to learn. If you believe there is no truth, then you can't learn because there is nothing to learn.

Actually, no. I encouraged her to accept the reality of Truth and not relavtive truth nonsense. I didn't mention anything about her accepting Christianity. She could be Christian for all I know. I don't know that Ive ever seen her mention what her faith is.

The simple fact is that in order to learn you have to acknowledge that there is something to learn. If you believe there is no truth, then you can't learn because there is nothing to learn.

Ok thank you, all i was asking for was clarification, and you provided it.

Ok thank you, all i was asking for was clarification, and you provided it.

Not a problem brother.

There could be any number of reasons. Unless the story is put out by more than just bloggers, the full story will be unknown.

EDIT: found a local news report on the youtubes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwUTjidH0p0&"]news[/ame]

Last edited:

There could be any number of reasons. Unless the story is put out by more than just bloggers, the full story will be unknown.

EDIT: found a local news report on the youtubes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwUTjidH0p0&"]news[/ame]

Yeah, I put the news report quite aways upthread.

No worries. It was so long ago, it probably bore repeating.

"The Pastor and his wife are in the middle of a divorce." Yeah - no. That's NOT an excuse, an explanation, or anything else. That man (and those who followed his orders) needs help.

Forum List

Back