Pastor Jones to protest Dearborn Arab-American Festival

• Banned
Dearborn Mayor John B. O'Reilly said if Jones attends the festival he will "be on his own like everyone else."

Stay tuned.

This could get very interesting...

...god forbid Arab Americans be allowed to celebrate their heritage in a peaceful and family way....it would ruin the narrative.

...god forbid Arab Americans be allowed to celebrate their heritage in a peaceful and family way....it would ruin the narrative.

God forbid the Reverend CAN'T go and is deprived his freedom of speech. Who will be "shut up'd" next?

I wonder how Terry Jones would feel if an Imam showed up at whatever passes for Jones' church on Easter Sunday to read passages from the Bible which espouse violence?

This Jones moron is every bit as Godly as Fred Phelps. Something tells me that Jones' followers are not Christians.

Aw c'mon mani! You negged me for this? And the only comment was "fail"! You can do better than that! Show us how Godly Christians should respond to criticism. Enthrall us with your logic and debating techniques.

Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll have to consider you a supporter of the idiot Jones as well as his compatriot in ignorance, Fred Phelps.

I wonder how Terry Jones would feel if an Imam showed up at whatever passes for Jones' church on Easter Sunday to read passages from the Bible which espouse violence?

This Jones moron is every bit as Godly as Fred Phelps. Something tells me that Jones' followers are not Christians.

I heard somewhere his congregation has largely deserted him leaving only his family....

God forbid the Reverend CAN'T go and is deprived his freedom of speech. Who will be "shut up'd" next?

Who said he can't?

Let him go but treat him like Phelps :D

Wonder if these free speech advocates for Phelps would be as accomodating to the imam that wants to open up the NYC Islamic center went to protest some Christian gathering, something along the lines of Jesus Camp or a Billy Graham crusade?

Who said he can't?

Let him go but treat him like Phelps :D

I'd be happy if he was treated as well as Phelps.

So far nobody has infringed on Phelp's 1st Amendment rights like they have Jone's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back