Parkland survivor: Trump phone call didn't console me

The Best Words come SO naturally, he needed crib notes.

But at least he didn't write them on his palm like Caribou Barbie :D

trump-i-hear-you-card-florida-shooting-victims-meeting-759-ap.jpg

No one else can take their pain away, and they know that, so this is another example of never miss an opportunity to dump on Trump. Itā€™s very distasteful given the circumstances.

Right? I'm sure this lot was very supportive of Obama during Sandy Hook. Didn't mock him at all for shedding a tear, or how he handled the families.

Oh, but that's different, I'm sure.

This is the quote that had my eyes rolling, actually. "Let's make a mass shooting about me, shall we?"

What Do Jotted Talking Points Say About Trumpā€™s Empathy?

ā€œHe said he heard that I was a big fan of his, and then he said, ā€˜Iā€™m a big fan of yours too.ā€™ Iā€™m pretty sure he made that up,ā€ she said in an interview after being discharged from the hospital. ā€œTalking to the president, Iā€™ve never been so unimpressed by a person in my life. He didnā€™t make me feel better in the slightest.ā€

And for comparison purposes;

President Barack Obamaā€™s staff would often prepare him with names and biographical details of people he would be encountering, news updates on the latest developments on an issue, and facts and figures he might want to cite in discussing it, according to Jen Psaki, his former communications director.

ā€œBut there was no scenario where we were suggesting to him, or needing to remind him, how to react to something emotionally, and if we had, he would have looked at us like we were crazy people,ā€ she said.

This is the quote that had my eyes rolling, actually. "Let's make a mass shooting about me, shall we?"

ā€œHe said he heard that I was a big fan of his, and then he said, ā€˜Iā€™m a big fan of yours too.ā€™ Iā€™m pretty sure he made that up,ā€ she said in an interview after being discharged from the hospital. ā€œTalking to the president, Iā€™ve never been so unimpressed by a person in my life. He didnā€™t make me feel better in the slightest.ā€

President Barack Obamaā€™s staff would often prepare him with names and biographical details of people he would be encountering, news updates on the latest developments on an issue, and facts and figures he might want to cite in discussing it, according to Jen Psaki, his former communications director.

ā€œBut there was no scenario where we were suggesting to him, or needing to remind him, how to react to something emotionally, and if we had, he would have looked at us like we were crazy people,ā€ she said.
I think itā€™s sad that youā€™re taking partisan nonsense such as this to heart and becoming ?genuinely upset about it.
Also, not everyone is good at consoling the bereft. Itā€™s not a crime, itā€™s just the way it is.

I think itā€™s sad that youā€™re taking partisan nonsense such as this to heart and becoming ?genuinely upset about it.
Also, not everyone is good at consoling the bereft. Itā€™s not a crime, itā€™s just the way it is.

Pointing out that Trump doesn't actually know how to human is a statement of fact. Your attempt to make this about me is pretty transparent.

Pointing out that Trump doesn't actually know how to human is a statement of fact. Your attempt to make this about me is pretty transparent.
I just think itā€™s really silly to complain that someone wasnā€™t able to sufficiently console you when you are bereaved, and I think itā€™s silly you are making a thread about it.

Itā€™s not a fact, itā€™s an opinion. There are other people who have found solace in his commiserations. We are all different, and some of us canā€™t leave politics out of anything and become vulgar about it.

I just think itā€™s really silly to complain that someone wasnā€™t able to sufficiently console you when you are bereaved, and I think itā€™s silly you are making a thread about it.

Then I see there are plenty of other threads for you to visit, what with this one being such a bad fit for you.

Then I see there are plenty of other threads for you to visit, what with this one being such a bad fit for you.
OK.

Also, not everyone is good at consoling the bereft. Itā€™s not a crime, itā€™s just the way it is
It's 100% political, as is this thread. Libs never miss an opportunity to bash Trump

"Never let a crisis go to waste"

Also, not everyone is good at consoling the bereft. Itā€™s not a crime, itā€™s just the way it is
It's 100% political, as is this thread. Libs never miss an opportunity to bash Trump

And as usual it comes back to bite the democrats in the ass

Oh, I know. It's just like Obama's tan suit, and the Dijon mustard, and the mom jeans. It's always something.

Forum List

Back