Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: I posted a thread in here which proved that Trump never called Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' And yet, the lie is still being spread in a million threads here, so here we go again:

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president’s policies. The most pernicious and pervasive of these lies is the “Charlottesville Hoax,” the fake-news fabrication that he described the neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017 as “fine people.”

Just last week I exposed this falsehood, yet again, when CNN contributor Keith Boykin falsely stated, “When violent people were marching with tiki torches in Charlottesville, the president said they were ‘very fine people.’” When I objected and detailed that Trump’s “fine people on both sides” observation clearly related to those on both sides of the Confederate monument debate, and specifically excluded the violent supremacists, anchor Erin Burnett interjected, “He [Trump] didn’t say it was on the monument debate at all. No, they didn’t even try to use that defense. It’s a good one, but no one’s even tried to use it, so you just used it now.”

My colleagues seem prepared to dispute our own network’s correct contemporaneous reporting and the very clear transcripts of the now-infamous Trump Tower presser on the tragic events of Charlottesville. Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

Click to see: Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

“Very Fine People” is what he said about the Neo Nazis

Except that that lie has been debunked many times on this site.

In Context: Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks

Trump: "... And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

of course he didn’t, but why let the truth get in the way of some good olo fashioned propaganda

The willingness of liberals to lie about this, despite being called on it, again and again and again,

proves that they are soulless monsters.

You think facts are going to stop the moonbats from lying out their asses about this?

MEANWHILE spineless hacks in the GOP are calling on Trump to tone it down. Freaking Dems attack the president like a pack of rabid dogs and instead of the GOP defending the president they say its Trump who needs to tone it down?? President Trump is just responding to attacks from the Democrats. He's defending himself, the GOP won't help him.

The Libs have to stone wall.
On some level, they know they can't defend the crazy ass hit they believe now. SO they have to lie and lie and lie and never ever admit the truth.

That's exactly right, and Fake News CNN and NBC are lying with them all the way

ME: I posted a thread in here which proved that Trump never called Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' And yet, the lie is still being spread in a million threads here, so here we go again:

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president’s policies. The most pernicious and pervasive of these lies is the “Charlottesville Hoax,” the fake-news fabrication that he described the neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017 as “fine people.”

Just last week I exposed this falsehood, yet again, when CNN contributor Keith Boykin falsely stated, “When violent people were marching with tiki torches in Charlottesville, the president said they were ‘very fine people.’” When I objected and detailed that Trump’s “fine people on both sides” observation clearly related to those on both sides of the Confederate monument debate, and specifically excluded the violent supremacists, anchor Erin Burnett interjected, “He [Trump] didn’t say it was on the monument debate at all. No, they didn’t even try to use that defense. It’s a good one, but no one’s even tried to use it, so you just used it now.”

My colleagues seem prepared to dispute our own network’s correct contemporaneous reporting and the very clear transcripts of the now-infamous Trump Tower presser on the tragic events of Charlottesville. Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

Click to see: Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics
Said the both sides thing 100 times-people see and hear what they want to.

no elected politician in 40 years has failed to condemn white nationalists...except Donald.

honey, there's something wrong with Donald!

this has nothing to do with Robert E Lee statue. most of these idiots who were protesting dont know who the hell Robert E Lee was

they used Lee as a vehicle to spew their hatred

Forum List

Back